WWE RAW Results: WWE Celebrates 1000 Episodes, Many Returns, Cena Cashes In, More
|By Marc Middleton | July 23, 2012 | Comments|
Christian goes for a spear but Miz hits him and drops the DDT for a close 2 count. Miz charges in the corner but misses. Christian goes for Killswitch but Miz blocks it. Miz goes for Skull Crushing Finale but it's blocked. Christian lands on his bad knee and Miz hits the SCF for the win and Intercontinental Title.
- After the match, Miz takes the mic and declares that he's the Intercontinental Champion and awesome.
- Cole and Lawler go to Charlie Sheen via Skype. He's happy to see The Rock back and talks about the Bryan and AJ wedding. We're going back to Sheen later on.
- Cole and Lawler hype tonight's WWE Title match. Cole is plugging Tout when he's interrupted by a commercial break.
- Back from the break and we get a RAW 1000 video of Regis Philbin talking about how much he loves WWE. He congratulates WWE on 1,000 episodes of RAW.
Triple H is still dressed in his DX gear. He says he's had his fun so it's time to pick the intensity up. He knows Brock Lesnar is here and calls him out. Triple H wants to fight Lesnar at SummerSlam and he wants the answer right now. Lesnar's music hits and out comes Paul Heyman.
Triple H wanted the horse's head not his ass, he says. Heyman admits that Lesnar is here tonight. Lesnar has authorized Heyman to answer his question now. Lesnar's answer is no. Triple H says he's tired of the crap and says maybe he will just go backstage and find Lesnar. Heyman wonders if that's really best for business but Triple H doesn't care at this point. Triple H calls Lesnar a little coward, a little bully. Triple H wonders if Lesnar is afraid of him. Heyman mocks Triple H for resorting to name calling. Heyman asks if that's what Triple H teaches his children. Triple H backs Heyman up and says not to talk about his family or his kids. Heyman apologizes and says he feels sorry for Triple H's children. Triple H moves in but out comes Stephanie McMahon to a nice pop.
Stephanie gets in Heyman's face and says to never speak about her kids again. Stephanie says the lawsuits are personal and brings up his failures in WCW, ECW and WWE. Stephanie says when it comes to being a visionary, Heyman is looking in the rear-view when compared to her father Vince. Not a typo. Stephanie says Heyman's kids are ashamed of him because he's a professional parasite. Stephanie slaps Heyman. Heyman gets upset and says it's on - Triple H vs. Brock at SummerSlam. Heyman applauds and says Stephanie did it again. He fell for it - she always gets her way. Heyman brings up her kids again and Stephanie tackles him. Stephanie unloads on Heyman when Brock Lesnar's music hits and out he comes.
Stephanie rolls out of the ring as Brock enters and spears Triple H into the corner. They brawl back and forth throwing big shots. Triple H knocks Lesnar out of the ring as the crowd goes crazy. Brock and Heyman look on from the ramp as Triple H stands in the ring. Lesnar yells for him to "f" off and they bleep it out.
- More hype for the WWE Title match before going to commercial.
- Back from the break and we get more Tout videos and then some hype for WWE '13.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.