Re-Post: WWE RAW Results With Tons Of Video
|By Marc Middleton | July 24, 2012 | Comments|
- Trish Stratus is backstage with Triple H. She's showing him some Stratusphere Yoga moves. She has him bent over when the rest of DX walks in. They leave but Waltman sticks around with Trish to flirt with her but she resists.
- We see Daniel Bryan backstage with some odd looking groomsmen. Let's just say they aren't dressed in tuxedos. Back to commercial.
- Back from the break and Cole hypes tonight's WWE Title match.
- We go to Jerry Lawler in the ring for the wedding. Lawler introduces the reverend for tonight and out comes WWE Legend Slick. Slick does a promo and out comes the groom Daniel Bryan. Bryan chants yes as he comes out in a white tux. "Here Comes the Bride" hits as AJ makes her way out looking good in a wedding dress.
Slick begins his speech about marriage and the crowd chants "what" at everything. Slick asks if anyone can show just cause on why these two shouldn't be married. The crowd boos but nobody comes out to interrupt. Slick hands Bryan the ring. Bryan admits they have had ups and downs but he says he loves AJ and always will. Bryan says a new chapter will begin for the both of them and he will finally have everything he's ever wanted. Bryan slips the ring on hr finger. Slick asks if Bryan takes AJ to be his wife and he says YES. Slick can't finish his sentence before AJ says yes. Slick goes to wed them but AJ stops him. She wasn't saying yes to Daniel, she says. She was saying yes to someone else - another man. AJ says this man proposed to her earlier tonight.
Vince McMahon's music hits and out he comes. Vince says it's not that kind of proposal. It's a business proposal. Vince introduces the new RAW General Manager - AJ Lee. AJ smiles, Bryan looks shocked and the crowd gets riled up. AJ hands Bryan the flowers back and skips around him in the ring as her music plays. AJ leaves up the ramp as Bryan gets upset in the ring. AJ chants yes from the stage while Bryan chants no in the ring. She has left him at the altar. Bryan tears apart the wedding set as we go back to commercial.
- Back from the break and Bryan is still throwing a fit in the ring. Out comes WWE Champion CM Punk to a big pop.
Punk mocks Bryan for getting left at the altar. Punk says AJ as General Manager can't be good for Bryan's luck. Punk tells Bryan to continue throwing a fit while he continues to be the best in the world. Bryan goes off and yells that he is the greatest of all-time. He is interrupted by The Rock's music. Out comes The Rock to a huge pop.
The Rock hits the ring and the crowd chants his name. Rock says Bryan doesn't get to say who the greatest of all-time is because the fans do. More chants for The Rock. Bryan goes to cut Rock off but Rock isn't having it. The crowd chants Boots To Asses as Punk looks on from the side. The Rock points out that he first won a WWE Title in St. Louis and the crowd pops some more. Rock knocks Bryan and says he's here to talk about the WWE Champion. Rock announces that whoever the WWE Champion is at Royal Rumble will face The Rock that night with their title on the line. Punk says Rock is looking at who that man will be. Punk says he will beat John Cena tonight and if Rock wants a match at Royal Rumble, he wishes it was tomorrow. Punk says CM Punk vs. The Rock sounds good to him but he's going to win.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.