|By Marc Middleton | July 24, 2012 | Comments|
- Former announcer Sean Mooney is backstage with Daniel Bryan. Bryan isn't happy about what happened or being insulted by Charlie Sheen. We go back to commercial.
- Back from the break and Michael Cole is at ringside with WWE's 100 millionth social media fan. He talks about how he's having a better night than Daniel Bryan.
- The next RAW 1000 video features Muppet Fozzie. He talks about some of the WWE catchphrases over the year and shows us a video.
- Zack Ryder is backstage with Mean Gene Okerlund and John Cena. Ryder says Gene was behind GTV, an old angle from years ago. The Rock walks up so Gene and Ryder leave. Cena says it's been a long time. Rock wishes Cena good luck. Cena brings up The Rock and the Royal Rumble. Cena says he's cashing in tonight and will become the WWE Champion so he can get one more shot at The Great One. Rock says he can't begin to tell Cena how much he's looking forward to that. Rock wishes Cena good luck again as we go back to break.
- Back from the break and out comes Kane. Kane goes to do his pyro but is interrupted by Jinder Mahal. He comes out with Tyler Reks, Curt Hawkins, Camacho, Hunico and Drew McIntyre. They surround the ring but the lights go out and here comes The Undertaker.
Taker makes his entrance to the ring as Kane looks on. The other Superstars are talking at ringside. Taker takes his hood off to reveal the same hairstyle he had at WrestleMania. Kane and Taker stare at each other. The heels hit the ring but Taker and Kane fight them off. It comes down to Hawkins and Hunico but they catch chokeslams at the same time. They do the cutthroat and scoop Hawkins and Hunico up for Tombstones. The crowd chants "this is awesome" as Taker and Kane clear the ring of Hawkins and Hunico. Taker drops to one knee and poses while his music starts. Kane stands behind him and makes the pyro go off to end the segment.
- We go to video from a "be a STAR" rally in St. Louis earlier today.
- Back from commercial and the announcers go back to Charlie Sheen on Skype. They ask him about Daniel Bryan's threats from earlier. Sheen disses Bryan and says he won't be hiding from him. Lawler asks if Sheen is challenging Bryan to a match and he says Bryan can interpret it however he wants. Cole teases that there may be a confrontation at SummerSlam.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Apollo Crews Endorses WWE CWC Competitor (Video), WWE Network Show Wraps, Fans On The New Day
Chris Jericho Talks Roman Reigns Suspensio, Life After WWE, Wrestlers No Longer Dying Young
Sheamus Milestone, Former WWE Star In "The Uber Experiment" (Video), New WWE Network Collections
Top WWE Superstar Returning For The WWE Draft, Backstage Update On Randy Orton's WWE Status
Becky Lynch And Lana WWE Swimsuit Media, Forgotten Finishers Of Undertaker And Others (Video), More
John Cena Comments On Istanbul Terror Attack, Damien Sandow Teaser, Xavier Woods Unboxes (Video)
Old Video Of Triple H Beating Up Fan After Match, Steve Austin Talking About The Incident
WWE Live Event Results From Honolulu (6/29): Shinsuke Nakamura, Asuka, Dean Ambrose Defends, More
** SPOILERS ** WWE SmackDown Tapings For This Week
Former WWE Writer On Vince McMahon Wanting To Make Out With Former Diva On-Screen, Making It Happen
Roman Reigns Was Ordered To Apologize In Front Of The Locker Room, How Much Suspension Will Cost Him
CM Punk On If He Will Ever Return To Pro Wrestling, Daniel Bryan's Retirement, More (Audio)
Steve Austin Says Current WWE Product Lacks Realism, Suggests Seth Rollins Curb Stomp Angle
Randy Orton Return Update, Paul Heyman On If Brock Lesnar Needs To Avenge Goldberg Loss, The Shield
Absent WWE Star Returning To The Ring, Historic WCW Nitro Added To WWE Network, Lilian Garcia
Batista On Arguing With Vince McMahon During Last WWE Run, Triple H And Stephanie Disrespecting Him