|By Marc Middleton | July 24, 2012 | Comments|
- Former announcer Sean Mooney is backstage with Daniel Bryan. Bryan isn't happy about what happened or being insulted by Charlie Sheen. We go back to commercial.
- Back from the break and Michael Cole is at ringside with WWE's 100 millionth social media fan. He talks about how he's having a better night than Daniel Bryan.
- The next RAW 1000 video features Muppet Fozzie. He talks about some of the WWE catchphrases over the year and shows us a video.
- Zack Ryder is backstage with Mean Gene Okerlund and John Cena. Ryder says Gene was behind GTV, an old angle from years ago. The Rock walks up so Gene and Ryder leave. Cena says it's been a long time. Rock wishes Cena good luck. Cena brings up The Rock and the Royal Rumble. Cena says he's cashing in tonight and will become the WWE Champion so he can get one more shot at The Great One. Rock says he can't begin to tell Cena how much he's looking forward to that. Rock wishes Cena good luck again as we go back to break.
- Back from the break and out comes Kane. Kane goes to do his pyro but is interrupted by Jinder Mahal. He comes out with Tyler Reks, Curt Hawkins, Camacho, Hunico and Drew McIntyre. They surround the ring but the lights go out and here comes The Undertaker.
Taker makes his entrance to the ring as Kane looks on. The other Superstars are talking at ringside. Taker takes his hood off to reveal the same hairstyle he had at WrestleMania. Kane and Taker stare at each other. The heels hit the ring but Taker and Kane fight them off. It comes down to Hawkins and Hunico but they catch chokeslams at the same time. They do the cutthroat and scoop Hawkins and Hunico up for Tombstones. The crowd chants "this is awesome" as Taker and Kane clear the ring of Hawkins and Hunico. Taker drops to one knee and poses while his music starts. Kane stands behind him and makes the pyro go off to end the segment.
- We go to video from a "be a STAR" rally in St. Louis earlier today.
- Back from commercial and the announcers go back to Charlie Sheen on Skype. They ask him about Daniel Bryan's threats from earlier. Sheen disses Bryan and says he won't be hiding from him. Lawler asks if Sheen is challenging Bryan to a match and he says Bryan can interpret it however he wants. Cole teases that there may be a confrontation at SummerSlam.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
AJ Styles Hits A Perfect Shot (Video), Becky Lynch And Bayley Game, Samoa Joe On Wearing A Towel
Jim Ross On Fans Trying To Compare Okada Vs. Omega And Flair Vs. Steamboat, SummerSlam Sleeper Match
Braun Strowman Talks Which RAW Star Is "The Best", His Massive Growth Spurt, His Mentality, More
The Miz Blames Kurt Angle For SummerSlam Match, WWE Stars In TV Commercial, The Hardys (Video)
The Rock's Involvement With WWE 2K18 Revealed
Views From The Turnbuckle: Huge WWE SummerSlam Preview, NJPW G1 Climax Reaction
Triple H On Who WWE's Biggest Competitor Is, If NJPW Is Forcing Them To Evolve
Steve Austin On Never Wrestling Hulk Hogan, The Undertaker Looking Out For Him After Injury, More
WWE Superstar Out Of Action Until December After Surgery, WWE UK Title Match Postponed Due To Injury
WWE Signs Former Intercontinental Champion
Update On Ric Flair's Health, Fiancee Says He's Dealing With "Multiple Organ Problems"
Another GFW Departure?
Another Former TNA Star Backstage At Tonight's Impact Wrestling Tapings
** SPOILER ** New GFW World Champion Crowned (Photo)
Title Match Moved To WWE SummerSlam Pre-show
GFW Star Says He's Not Working Upcoming TV Tapings Because He's Not Being Treated Right (Video)