|By Marc Middleton | July 24, 2012 | Comments|
- Former announcer Sean Mooney is backstage with Daniel Bryan. Bryan isn't happy about what happened or being insulted by Charlie Sheen. We go back to commercial.
- Back from the break and Michael Cole is at ringside with WWE's 100 millionth social media fan. He talks about how he's having a better night than Daniel Bryan.
- The next RAW 1000 video features Muppet Fozzie. He talks about some of the WWE catchphrases over the year and shows us a video.
- Zack Ryder is backstage with Mean Gene Okerlund and John Cena. Ryder says Gene was behind GTV, an old angle from years ago. The Rock walks up so Gene and Ryder leave. Cena says it's been a long time. Rock wishes Cena good luck. Cena brings up The Rock and the Royal Rumble. Cena says he's cashing in tonight and will become the WWE Champion so he can get one more shot at The Great One. Rock says he can't begin to tell Cena how much he's looking forward to that. Rock wishes Cena good luck again as we go back to break.
- Back from the break and out comes Kane. Kane goes to do his pyro but is interrupted by Jinder Mahal. He comes out with Tyler Reks, Curt Hawkins, Camacho, Hunico and Drew McIntyre. They surround the ring but the lights go out and here comes The Undertaker.
Taker makes his entrance to the ring as Kane looks on. The other Superstars are talking at ringside. Taker takes his hood off to reveal the same hairstyle he had at WrestleMania. Kane and Taker stare at each other. The heels hit the ring but Taker and Kane fight them off. It comes down to Hawkins and Hunico but they catch chokeslams at the same time. They do the cutthroat and scoop Hawkins and Hunico up for Tombstones. The crowd chants "this is awesome" as Taker and Kane clear the ring of Hawkins and Hunico. Taker drops to one knee and poses while his music starts. Kane stands behind him and makes the pyro go off to end the segment.
- We go to video from a "be a STAR" rally in St. Louis earlier today.
- Back from commercial and the announcers go back to Charlie Sheen on Skype. They ask him about Daniel Bryan's threats from earlier. Sheen disses Bryan and says he won't be hiding from him. Lawler asks if Sheen is challenging Bryan to a match and he says Bryan can interpret it however he wants. Cole teases that there may be a confrontation at SummerSlam.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Shayna Baszler's WWE NXT Arrival Confirmed (Video), Fatal 4 Way Update, Aleister Black, Ember Moon
Title Matches On Next Week's WWE NXT, Ember Moon Match Only On WWE Network, Andrade Almas In Action
John Cena On How Fans Would React If He Turned Heel
Ryback Takes Credit For "Yep Yep Yep", Jerry Lawler And JR Reuniting For RAW 25th Anniversary?, More
Mark Cuban Talks Wanting To Expand NJPW And Vince McMahon Thinking They're "Just Little Sh--s"
Matt Hardy Responds To RAW Criticism, John Cena Playing Villain In Transformers Movie?, WWE - Denver
'GLOW' Series Nominated For Screen Actors Guild Awards, Former WWE Talent Comments
WWE NXT On USA Results (12/13): Black Vs. Cole Main Event, AOP Beats One-Two Punch, El Idolo Shines
WWE Monday Night RAW Results - Kane Vs. Braun Strowman, Absolution Attacked, Roman Reigns Defends
WWE SmackDown Results - Daniel Bryan Referees, Final Clash Of Champions Hype, Bludgeon Bros, More
Former Impact Star Rockstar Spud Debuting With WWE Very Soon
Backstage News On What WWE Has Planned For Brock Lesnar And The WWE Universal Title At Royal Rumble
Paige On Why She And Alberto El Patron Split, Her Health, WWE Studios Movie, Absolution Praise, More
Paul Heyman Reacts To Big RAW Change, The Rock Expecting Third Child, Latest ?WWE Now?
Matt Morgan Talks Rich Swann's Arrest, Meeting Swann In The Past
Ex-Porn Star Mia Khalifa Accepts Invite To Wrestling Event Days After Ripping WWE