|By Marc Middleton | July 24, 2012 | Comments|
- Former announcer Sean Mooney is backstage with Daniel Bryan. Bryan isn't happy about what happened or being insulted by Charlie Sheen. We go back to commercial.
- Back from the break and Michael Cole is at ringside with WWE's 100 millionth social media fan. He talks about how he's having a better night than Daniel Bryan.
- The next RAW 1000 video features Muppet Fozzie. He talks about some of the WWE catchphrases over the year and shows us a video.
- Zack Ryder is backstage with Mean Gene Okerlund and John Cena. Ryder says Gene was behind GTV, an old angle from years ago. The Rock walks up so Gene and Ryder leave. Cena says it's been a long time. Rock wishes Cena good luck. Cena brings up The Rock and the Royal Rumble. Cena says he's cashing in tonight and will become the WWE Champion so he can get one more shot at The Great One. Rock says he can't begin to tell Cena how much he's looking forward to that. Rock wishes Cena good luck again as we go back to break.
- Back from the break and out comes Kane. Kane goes to do his pyro but is interrupted by Jinder Mahal. He comes out with Tyler Reks, Curt Hawkins, Camacho, Hunico and Drew McIntyre. They surround the ring but the lights go out and here comes The Undertaker.
Taker makes his entrance to the ring as Kane looks on. The other Superstars are talking at ringside. Taker takes his hood off to reveal the same hairstyle he had at WrestleMania. Kane and Taker stare at each other. The heels hit the ring but Taker and Kane fight them off. It comes down to Hawkins and Hunico but they catch chokeslams at the same time. They do the cutthroat and scoop Hawkins and Hunico up for Tombstones. The crowd chants "this is awesome" as Taker and Kane clear the ring of Hawkins and Hunico. Taker drops to one knee and poses while his music starts. Kane stands behind him and makes the pyro go off to end the segment.
- We go to video from a "be a STAR" rally in St. Louis earlier today.
- Back from commercial and the announcers go back to Charlie Sheen on Skype. They ask him about Daniel Bryan's threats from earlier. Sheen disses Bryan and says he won't be hiding from him. Lawler asks if Sheen is challenging Bryan to a match and he says Bryan can interpret it however he wants. Cole teases that there may be a confrontation at SummerSlam.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Steve Austin On How Brock Lesnar Should Be Positioned, Lesnar Vs. Seth Rollins, Paul Heyman
Finn Balor On His Big Moment In Tokyo, Eva Marie Talks Total Divas, Dusty Rhodes Tribute Preview
Brie Bella On Begging For WWE NXT Divas To Be Called Up, Possibly Going For The Divas Title, More
Steve Austin On Why He Won't Wrestle Again, Being On The WWE 2K16 Cover
Former TNA World Heavyweight Champion Headed To Ring Of Honor
News For Tonight's WWE RAW - Top WWE Superstar Returning, Kevin Owens, Brock Lesnar, Paige, More
Video: Steve Austin WWE 2K16 Trailer
WWE "The Beast In The East" Results - Brock Lesnar Returns To Action, NXT Title Match, More
Brock Lesnar Update For Monday's RAW, Chris Jericho On His Match With Neville, WWE - Sumo Hall
Randy Orton Gets Engaged, Brock Lesnar's Most Unusual Opponents, Total Divas Preview
Chyna Talks About The Last Time She Saw Triple H, What Happened During Her Trip To WWE Headquarters
Vince Russo Recalls Original Plans For Chris Jericho's WWF Debut