|By Marc Middleton | July 24, 2012 | Comments|
- Former announcer Sean Mooney is backstage with Daniel Bryan. Bryan isn't happy about what happened or being insulted by Charlie Sheen. We go back to commercial.
- Back from the break and Michael Cole is at ringside with WWE's 100 millionth social media fan. He talks about how he's having a better night than Daniel Bryan.
- The next RAW 1000 video features Muppet Fozzie. He talks about some of the WWE catchphrases over the year and shows us a video.
- Zack Ryder is backstage with Mean Gene Okerlund and John Cena. Ryder says Gene was behind GTV, an old angle from years ago. The Rock walks up so Gene and Ryder leave. Cena says it's been a long time. Rock wishes Cena good luck. Cena brings up The Rock and the Royal Rumble. Cena says he's cashing in tonight and will become the WWE Champion so he can get one more shot at The Great One. Rock says he can't begin to tell Cena how much he's looking forward to that. Rock wishes Cena good luck again as we go back to break.
- Back from the break and out comes Kane. Kane goes to do his pyro but is interrupted by Jinder Mahal. He comes out with Tyler Reks, Curt Hawkins, Camacho, Hunico and Drew McIntyre. They surround the ring but the lights go out and here comes The Undertaker.
Taker makes his entrance to the ring as Kane looks on. The other Superstars are talking at ringside. Taker takes his hood off to reveal the same hairstyle he had at WrestleMania. Kane and Taker stare at each other. The heels hit the ring but Taker and Kane fight them off. It comes down to Hawkins and Hunico but they catch chokeslams at the same time. They do the cutthroat and scoop Hawkins and Hunico up for Tombstones. The crowd chants "this is awesome" as Taker and Kane clear the ring of Hawkins and Hunico. Taker drops to one knee and poses while his music starts. Kane stands behind him and makes the pyro go off to end the segment.
- We go to video from a "be a STAR" rally in St. Louis earlier today.
- Back from commercial and the announcers go back to Charlie Sheen on Skype. They ask him about Daniel Bryan's threats from earlier. Sheen disses Bryan and says he won't be hiding from him. Lawler asks if Sheen is challenging Bryan to a match and he says Bryan can interpret it however he wants. Cole teases that there may be a confrontation at SummerSlam.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Top 20 Most Popular Shows Right Now On The WWE Network: Infamous Intercontinental Champs, NXT, MITB
Mauro Ranallo - WWE NXT Debut Date, Brock Lesnar's Most Ferocious Brawls (Video), WWE Stock
James Storm On Why He Left NXT For Impact, Changes With Jeff Jarrett In Charge, Bobby Roode, More
Mauro Ranallo Set To Work WWE NXT, Triple H Comments
Linda McMahon Talks WWE Not Providing Health Insurance, Taking Control Of WWE With Vince McMahon
Cody Rhodes Reveals Advice From Shawn Michaels, Says He Has "No Incentive" To Return To WWE
Reby Hardy Gets Personal With Jeff Jarrett, Cathy Kelley Looks At Maria And Mike Kanellis, AJ Styles
Bully Ray On Matt Hardy's "Broken" Gimmick In WWE, WWE Not Allowing Outside Creations To Get Over
Triple H On Which WWE Star May Be The Future Of WWE, Brock Lesnar Facing Samoa Joe
WWE SmackDown Results - Daniel Bryan Returns, Major MITB Fallout, Randy Orton Attacks, Naomi, More
Undertaker's Daughter On How To Beat Roman Reigns, New Stable Formed On WWE RAW (Video), RAW Poll
Enzo Amore's First Tweet Since Big Cass Turned, WWE Injury Notes, John Cena - American Grit Clips
Big Show Rips WWE Creative Writers And "Long, Useless, Time-wasting, Bulls--t [TV Taping] Days"
Note On Reports Of Miz - Maryse Storyline Split, Miz's House, UFC Fighters Dress As WWF Stars, More
Another WWE Tag Team Splitting Up?, New Netflix - GLOW Preview Video, Ladder Match Collection
Daniel Bryan Says It's "Absolutely Necessary" For WWE To Change Their Presentation