|By Marc Middleton | July 24, 2012 | Comments|
- Former announcer Sean Mooney is backstage with Daniel Bryan. Bryan isn't happy about what happened or being insulted by Charlie Sheen. We go back to commercial.
- Back from the break and Michael Cole is at ringside with WWE's 100 millionth social media fan. He talks about how he's having a better night than Daniel Bryan.
- The next RAW 1000 video features Muppet Fozzie. He talks about some of the WWE catchphrases over the year and shows us a video.
- Zack Ryder is backstage with Mean Gene Okerlund and John Cena. Ryder says Gene was behind GTV, an old angle from years ago. The Rock walks up so Gene and Ryder leave. Cena says it's been a long time. Rock wishes Cena good luck. Cena brings up The Rock and the Royal Rumble. Cena says he's cashing in tonight and will become the WWE Champion so he can get one more shot at The Great One. Rock says he can't begin to tell Cena how much he's looking forward to that. Rock wishes Cena good luck again as we go back to break.
- Back from the break and out comes Kane. Kane goes to do his pyro but is interrupted by Jinder Mahal. He comes out with Tyler Reks, Curt Hawkins, Camacho, Hunico and Drew McIntyre. They surround the ring but the lights go out and here comes The Undertaker.
Taker makes his entrance to the ring as Kane looks on. The other Superstars are talking at ringside. Taker takes his hood off to reveal the same hairstyle he had at WrestleMania. Kane and Taker stare at each other. The heels hit the ring but Taker and Kane fight them off. It comes down to Hawkins and Hunico but they catch chokeslams at the same time. They do the cutthroat and scoop Hawkins and Hunico up for Tombstones. The crowd chants "this is awesome" as Taker and Kane clear the ring of Hawkins and Hunico. Taker drops to one knee and poses while his music starts. Kane stands behind him and makes the pyro go off to end the segment.
- We go to video from a "be a STAR" rally in St. Louis earlier today.
- Back from commercial and the announcers go back to Charlie Sheen on Skype. They ask him about Daniel Bryan's threats from earlier. Sheen disses Bryan and says he won't be hiding from him. Lawler asks if Sheen is challenging Bryan to a match and he says Bryan can interpret it however he wants. Cole teases that there may be a confrontation at SummerSlam.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Paul Heyman On The Rock Avoiding Brock Lesnar, Lesnar's Schedule, If Conor McGregor Is A Bigger Draw
Ric Flair On Wanting John Cena To Tie His Record, Why AJ Styles Is Not The Next Shawn Michaels, More
WWE Star Gets Stitches At RAW (Photo), Rich Swann And Cedric Alexander Celebrate, Fans On Last Night
Conor McGregor Fighting For Another Title At UFC 205, Rampage Jackson Says He'd "Whoop Brock Lesnar"
D-Von Dudley Comments On New WWE Job, Roman Reigns Photographed With US Title (Video), Dolph Ziggler
Broken Matt Hardy Reveals Favorite BFG Moment, Chris Hero Trains With New TNA Star, Jessie Godderz
WWE Star Says Smackdown Is "Way Better" Than RAW, Rusev Goes Nuts Backstage After RAW Match (Video)
Mick Foley On Getting Verbally Pants By Stephanie McMahon, TJ Perkins Makes RAW Debut (Video), More
WWE Clash Of Champions Results - New Champion Crowned, Best Of 7 Series, Chris Jericho, More
WWE Monday Night RAW Results - Title Matches, Tag Main Event, Cruiserweights, Seth Rollins, More
Seth Rollins Reportedly Injured At WWE Clash Of Champions Last Night
Rene Dupree On Possible Chris Benoit Conspiracy, How Benoit Tragedy Affected His WWE Future, More
Donald Trump's WWE Pay Revealed?, More On RAW Competition, Linda McMahon On If She'll Run Again
Cesaro On His Status After WWE Clash Of Champions, WWE Hell In A Cell Promo, D-Von Dudley's New Job
WWE Live Event Results From Chicago (9/24): Brock Lesnar Vs. Randy Orton, Triple Threat Main Event
Seth Rollins Receives Standing Ovation After WWE Clash Of Champions Goes Off The Air (Video)