|By Marc Middleton | July 24, 2012 | Comments|
- Former announcer Sean Mooney is backstage with Daniel Bryan. Bryan isn't happy about what happened or being insulted by Charlie Sheen. We go back to commercial.
- Back from the break and Michael Cole is at ringside with WWE's 100 millionth social media fan. He talks about how he's having a better night than Daniel Bryan.
- The next RAW 1000 video features Muppet Fozzie. He talks about some of the WWE catchphrases over the year and shows us a video.
- Zack Ryder is backstage with Mean Gene Okerlund and John Cena. Ryder says Gene was behind GTV, an old angle from years ago. The Rock walks up so Gene and Ryder leave. Cena says it's been a long time. Rock wishes Cena good luck. Cena brings up The Rock and the Royal Rumble. Cena says he's cashing in tonight and will become the WWE Champion so he can get one more shot at The Great One. Rock says he can't begin to tell Cena how much he's looking forward to that. Rock wishes Cena good luck again as we go back to break.
- Back from the break and out comes Kane. Kane goes to do his pyro but is interrupted by Jinder Mahal. He comes out with Tyler Reks, Curt Hawkins, Camacho, Hunico and Drew McIntyre. They surround the ring but the lights go out and here comes The Undertaker.
Taker makes his entrance to the ring as Kane looks on. The other Superstars are talking at ringside. Taker takes his hood off to reveal the same hairstyle he had at WrestleMania. Kane and Taker stare at each other. The heels hit the ring but Taker and Kane fight them off. It comes down to Hawkins and Hunico but they catch chokeslams at the same time. They do the cutthroat and scoop Hawkins and Hunico up for Tombstones. The crowd chants "this is awesome" as Taker and Kane clear the ring of Hawkins and Hunico. Taker drops to one knee and poses while his music starts. Kane stands behind him and makes the pyro go off to end the segment.
- We go to video from a "be a STAR" rally in St. Louis earlier today.
- Back from commercial and the announcers go back to Charlie Sheen on Skype. They ask him about Daniel Bryan's threats from earlier. Sheen disses Bryan and says he won't be hiding from him. Lawler asks if Sheen is challenging Bryan to a match and he says Bryan can interpret it however he wants. Cole teases that there may be a confrontation at SummerSlam.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
WWE Main Event Recap: Bo Dallas Gets A Win, Tony Nese & Noam Dar Vs. Cedric Alexander & TJ Perkins
Glacier On Fear Of Getting Heat Backstage, Fan Criticism Years Later, His Big Break In WCW
WWE - Oscars Movie Posters, Fans On Which Star Could Host Oscars, Cass And Enzo In Germany (Video)
Karl Anderson On WWE And NJPW Travel Differences, Which Schedule Is Easier, More
Big Show Believes Shaq Wants To Back Out Of Match, Daniel Bryan & Brie Bella Doctor Visit, WWE Stock
TNA Impact Wrestling Audience Back Under 300K With Wedding As The Main Event, Latest Impact In 60
Top 20 Most Popular Shows Of The Week On The WWE Network: ECW Cracks The List, Where Did NXT Land?
Post-WrestleMania NXT Tapings Update, WWE Network Birthday Today, The Rock And Steve Austin At RAW
** UPDATED SPOILERS ** WWE NXT Tapings For March
Daniel Bryan Says That AJ Styles Thinks That The Earth Is Flat
Spoiler: WWE NXT Superstar Loses A "Loser Leaves NXT" Match For Next Month
Student Brings "Kill List" To Middle School, Reportedly Inspired By Chris Jericho's "List" On WWE TV
Possible WWE Roster Changes Coming After WrestleMania 33, Naomi Rehab Video, Seth Rollins Games
Adult Film Company Filming A WWE Parody On The Montreal Screwjob With Vince McMahon, Others (Photos)
Former WWE Star Confirms WrestleMania Appearance, WWE UK Matches Announced For Main Roster Tour
Backstage News On Naomi's Injury, Why She Relinquished The Title This Week, Her Return, More