|By Marc Middleton | July 24, 2012 | Comments|
- Former announcer Sean Mooney is backstage with Daniel Bryan. Bryan isn't happy about what happened or being insulted by Charlie Sheen. We go back to commercial.
- Back from the break and Michael Cole is at ringside with WWE's 100 millionth social media fan. He talks about how he's having a better night than Daniel Bryan.
- The next RAW 1000 video features Muppet Fozzie. He talks about some of the WWE catchphrases over the year and shows us a video.
- Zack Ryder is backstage with Mean Gene Okerlund and John Cena. Ryder says Gene was behind GTV, an old angle from years ago. The Rock walks up so Gene and Ryder leave. Cena says it's been a long time. Rock wishes Cena good luck. Cena brings up The Rock and the Royal Rumble. Cena says he's cashing in tonight and will become the WWE Champion so he can get one more shot at The Great One. Rock says he can't begin to tell Cena how much he's looking forward to that. Rock wishes Cena good luck again as we go back to break.
- Back from the break and out comes Kane. Kane goes to do his pyro but is interrupted by Jinder Mahal. He comes out with Tyler Reks, Curt Hawkins, Camacho, Hunico and Drew McIntyre. They surround the ring but the lights go out and here comes The Undertaker.
Taker makes his entrance to the ring as Kane looks on. The other Superstars are talking at ringside. Taker takes his hood off to reveal the same hairstyle he had at WrestleMania. Kane and Taker stare at each other. The heels hit the ring but Taker and Kane fight them off. It comes down to Hawkins and Hunico but they catch chokeslams at the same time. They do the cutthroat and scoop Hawkins and Hunico up for Tombstones. The crowd chants "this is awesome" as Taker and Kane clear the ring of Hawkins and Hunico. Taker drops to one knee and poses while his music starts. Kane stands behind him and makes the pyro go off to end the segment.
- We go to video from a "be a STAR" rally in St. Louis earlier today.
- Back from commercial and the announcers go back to Charlie Sheen on Skype. They ask him about Daniel Bryan's threats from earlier. Sheen disses Bryan and says he won't be hiding from him. Lawler asks if Sheen is challenging Bryan to a match and he says Bryan can interpret it however he wants. Cole teases that there may be a confrontation at SummerSlam.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Hulk Hogan Appearing On TV Shows This Monday To Talk Gawker, Sex Tape And Racist Comments
Josh Bredl On Triple H Calling Him A Fierce Competitor, Getting Props From WWE Legends, More
Sara Lee On Connecting With Fans, If She's Worried About The WWE Performance Center, Her Future
Triple H Tweets Photo From Meeting At WWE HQ, Book On WWE Legend Finally Coming Out, NXT - UK
Funny Video Of Triple H Having "Curtain Call" Fans Arrested, WWE NXT Headed To Nashville?, WWE Stock
Steve Austin Talks Getting Chewed Out By Vince McMahon After Brock Lesnar Talk, WrestleMania 32
WWE Monday Night RAW To Be Postponed Again Due To Storm? Arena Issues Statement
WWE RAW Segment Botched, Rumored Chris Benoit Movie Happening?, Backstage NXT Commentary News
Exclusive Details On How Sting Made Surprise WWE RAW Appearance, Why His Face Paint Was Smeared
Another New Member Of The Wyatt Family Coming?, Sasha Banks Banged Up, WWE - WWN Live Update
Backstage Talk On The Undertaker Vs. Brock Lesnar Finish From WWE SummerSlam
Mick Foley Slams Tough Enough Contestant For "Slut Shaming"