|By Marc Middleton | July 24, 2012 | Comments|
- Former announcer Sean Mooney is backstage with Daniel Bryan. Bryan isn't happy about what happened or being insulted by Charlie Sheen. We go back to commercial.
- Back from the break and Michael Cole is at ringside with WWE's 100 millionth social media fan. He talks about how he's having a better night than Daniel Bryan.
- The next RAW 1000 video features Muppet Fozzie. He talks about some of the WWE catchphrases over the year and shows us a video.
- Zack Ryder is backstage with Mean Gene Okerlund and John Cena. Ryder says Gene was behind GTV, an old angle from years ago. The Rock walks up so Gene and Ryder leave. Cena says it's been a long time. Rock wishes Cena good luck. Cena brings up The Rock and the Royal Rumble. Cena says he's cashing in tonight and will become the WWE Champion so he can get one more shot at The Great One. Rock says he can't begin to tell Cena how much he's looking forward to that. Rock wishes Cena good luck again as we go back to break.
- Back from the break and out comes Kane. Kane goes to do his pyro but is interrupted by Jinder Mahal. He comes out with Tyler Reks, Curt Hawkins, Camacho, Hunico and Drew McIntyre. They surround the ring but the lights go out and here comes The Undertaker.
Taker makes his entrance to the ring as Kane looks on. The other Superstars are talking at ringside. Taker takes his hood off to reveal the same hairstyle he had at WrestleMania. Kane and Taker stare at each other. The heels hit the ring but Taker and Kane fight them off. It comes down to Hawkins and Hunico but they catch chokeslams at the same time. They do the cutthroat and scoop Hawkins and Hunico up for Tombstones. The crowd chants "this is awesome" as Taker and Kane clear the ring of Hawkins and Hunico. Taker drops to one knee and poses while his music starts. Kane stands behind him and makes the pyro go off to end the segment.
- We go to video from a "be a STAR" rally in St. Louis earlier today.
- Back from commercial and the announcers go back to Charlie Sheen on Skype. They ask him about Daniel Bryan's threats from earlier. Sheen disses Bryan and says he won't be hiding from him. Lawler asks if Sheen is challenging Bryan to a match and he says Bryan can interpret it however he wants. Cole teases that there may be a confrontation at SummerSlam.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
WWE Live Event Results From Springfield (5/27): Roman Reigns Headlines, Enzo Amore, The Club, More
WWE NXT Live Event Results From Cocoa (5/27): Shinsuke Nakamura - Finn Balor Team Up, Lana, More
NJPW On AXS Recap (5/27): 2015 G1 Climax, AJ Styles, Shibata, Tetsuya Naito, Bullet Club, Tanahashi
WWE Superstars Recap (5/27): First Show In A Post-Stardust Era, Natalya, Summer Rae, Zack Ryder
What's Tony Schiavone Doing Now?, WWE Legend On Hulk Hogan's Early Days, Eric Bischoff - WWE Network
Bayley Talks How Charlotte's Doing On The Main Roster, Who She Wants To Wrestle, WWE NXT UK Stars
New Viewership Low For John Cena's "Grit", Legend At WWE NXT Tonight (Photo), Summer Rae Pitches
Official Announcement On WWE Studios' The Marine 5
Dixie Carter On Signing Recently Released WWE Stars, Rumors Of TNA's Financial Situtation
Backstage WWE Brand Split Updates, Women's Division Talk, RAW And SmackDown Leaders, John Cena, More
WWE Planning Big RAW Episodes, WWE Star Shares Embarrassing Moment With TMZ, PPV Announce Teams
Paige Gets New Tattoo For Alberto Del Rio? (Photos)
Steve Austin On Brand Split, If There Should Be Two World Titles, WWE Not Having "Incredible Depth"
Backstage News On Dana Brooke's WWE Status, Seth Rollins In New WWE 360 Video, SmackDown Top 10
More On WWE Brand Split, Why WWE May Load Up Debut, SmackDown Airing Live Outside Of U.S., Touring
Which Stars Are Featured On New Advertising For WWE SmackDown Taping After Brand Split?