|By Marc Middleton | July 24, 2012 | Comments|
- Former announcer Sean Mooney is backstage with Daniel Bryan. Bryan isn't happy about what happened or being insulted by Charlie Sheen. We go back to commercial.
- Back from the break and Michael Cole is at ringside with WWE's 100 millionth social media fan. He talks about how he's having a better night than Daniel Bryan.
- The next RAW 1000 video features Muppet Fozzie. He talks about some of the WWE catchphrases over the year and shows us a video.
- Zack Ryder is backstage with Mean Gene Okerlund and John Cena. Ryder says Gene was behind GTV, an old angle from years ago. The Rock walks up so Gene and Ryder leave. Cena says it's been a long time. Rock wishes Cena good luck. Cena brings up The Rock and the Royal Rumble. Cena says he's cashing in tonight and will become the WWE Champion so he can get one more shot at The Great One. Rock says he can't begin to tell Cena how much he's looking forward to that. Rock wishes Cena good luck again as we go back to break.
- Back from the break and out comes Kane. Kane goes to do his pyro but is interrupted by Jinder Mahal. He comes out with Tyler Reks, Curt Hawkins, Camacho, Hunico and Drew McIntyre. They surround the ring but the lights go out and here comes The Undertaker.
Taker makes his entrance to the ring as Kane looks on. The other Superstars are talking at ringside. Taker takes his hood off to reveal the same hairstyle he had at WrestleMania. Kane and Taker stare at each other. The heels hit the ring but Taker and Kane fight them off. It comes down to Hawkins and Hunico but they catch chokeslams at the same time. They do the cutthroat and scoop Hawkins and Hunico up for Tombstones. The crowd chants "this is awesome" as Taker and Kane clear the ring of Hawkins and Hunico. Taker drops to one knee and poses while his music starts. Kane stands behind him and makes the pyro go off to end the segment.
- We go to video from a "be a STAR" rally in St. Louis earlier today.
- Back from commercial and the announcers go back to Charlie Sheen on Skype. They ask him about Daniel Bryan's threats from earlier. Sheen disses Bryan and says he won't be hiding from him. Lawler asks if Sheen is challenging Bryan to a match and he says Bryan can interpret it however he wants. Cole teases that there may be a confrontation at SummerSlam.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
The Rock To Help Redesign Disney Ride, Xavier Woods Responds To Be "Drafted" By NFL Team, UUDD
Bayley On Which Wrestler Got Her Into Pro Wrestling, Origin Of Her WWE Character, Running The Ropes
The Miz On If "Total Bellas BS" Will Return, His Dream Movie Project, Playing A Comic Character
Bill Demott Talks His Sad Wrestlemania Moment, His Favorite Part Of WCW, NXT Evolving
WWE Legend Announces NFL Draft Pick (Video), Forgotten WWE Stars Gallery, Bianca Blair (Video)
Charlotte Flair On Upcoming WWE Women's Tournament, Who She Wants To Face From NXT
Pete Dunne Uses Child As A Weapon During Match (Video), Zack Ryder Comeback Video, WWE Star Turns 40
Chris Jericho News, Former WWE Announcer Pays Tribute To Undertaker, WWE Stars At Red Nose Day Event
Brock Lesnar's First WWE Universal Title Defense Revealed, Odd Name For New WWE Pay-Per-View
Backstage News On Who Cody Rhodes Has Signed With
Alexa Bliss Responds To Reports Of Nude Photos Of Her Being Leaked Online
Darren Young On Which WWE Star Called Him Gay Before He Came Out, His Mom Being Gay, Bob Backlund
Chris Jericho's Last WWE Date, Mick Foley Post-Surgery Scar, Kane's First Promo Without A Voice Box
Cody Rhodes Reveals Creative Idea For Him For WWE Brand Extension, One Person Getting It Nixed
Sting On His Biggest WWE Regret, Which WWE Stars He Watches, What It Takes For Wrestlers To Succeed
Matt Hardy Says "DELETION Is Coming", Offers Some "Broken Brilliance"