|By Marc Middleton | July 24, 2012 | Comments|
- Former announcer Sean Mooney is backstage with Daniel Bryan. Bryan isn't happy about what happened or being insulted by Charlie Sheen. We go back to commercial.
- Back from the break and Michael Cole is at ringside with WWE's 100 millionth social media fan. He talks about how he's having a better night than Daniel Bryan.
- The next RAW 1000 video features Muppet Fozzie. He talks about some of the WWE catchphrases over the year and shows us a video.
- Zack Ryder is backstage with Mean Gene Okerlund and John Cena. Ryder says Gene was behind GTV, an old angle from years ago. The Rock walks up so Gene and Ryder leave. Cena says it's been a long time. Rock wishes Cena good luck. Cena brings up The Rock and the Royal Rumble. Cena says he's cashing in tonight and will become the WWE Champion so he can get one more shot at The Great One. Rock says he can't begin to tell Cena how much he's looking forward to that. Rock wishes Cena good luck again as we go back to break.
- Back from the break and out comes Kane. Kane goes to do his pyro but is interrupted by Jinder Mahal. He comes out with Tyler Reks, Curt Hawkins, Camacho, Hunico and Drew McIntyre. They surround the ring but the lights go out and here comes The Undertaker.
Taker makes his entrance to the ring as Kane looks on. The other Superstars are talking at ringside. Taker takes his hood off to reveal the same hairstyle he had at WrestleMania. Kane and Taker stare at each other. The heels hit the ring but Taker and Kane fight them off. It comes down to Hawkins and Hunico but they catch chokeslams at the same time. They do the cutthroat and scoop Hawkins and Hunico up for Tombstones. The crowd chants "this is awesome" as Taker and Kane clear the ring of Hawkins and Hunico. Taker drops to one knee and poses while his music starts. Kane stands behind him and makes the pyro go off to end the segment.
- We go to video from a "be a STAR" rally in St. Louis earlier today.
- Back from commercial and the announcers go back to Charlie Sheen on Skype. They ask him about Daniel Bryan's threats from earlier. Sheen disses Bryan and says he won't be hiding from him. Lawler asks if Sheen is challenging Bryan to a match and he says Bryan can interpret it however he wants. Cole teases that there may be a confrontation at SummerSlam.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Jimmy Jacobs Talks Reason For His WWE Release, If He Made A Mistake
Lucha Underground (10/18) Recap: Ultima Lucha Tres - Two Hour Finale, Steel Cage Match, More
Taeler Hendrix Says She Has Been Harassed In The Past, Inspires Others To Stand Up
The Shield Update Following WWE TLC, Braun Strowman Rips Hater, WWE Declares Quarterly Dividend
Josh Mathews On Timing Of Global Wrestling Network Launch, Archived Content That May Air
Samoa Joe's WWE Comics Writing Debut, WWE - Spirit Day, Jason Jordan - Kurt Angle WWE 2K18 Mash-Up
Shawn Michaels Hypes WWE NXT Referee Gig (Video), WWE Network - WCCW Update, Ric Flair - WWE 2K18
Young Bucks On If They Took WWE 2K Offer, Kenny Omega Added To ROH WM Weekend Shows, Kevin Sullivan
WWE SmackDown Results - Big Challenge Issued, Sami Zayn & Kevin Owens - Daniel Bryan, More
WWE Superstar Reportedly Granted Leave Of Absence
Backstage Updates On Why Neville Is Unhappy With WWE, His Wrestling Future, Vince McMahon's Reaction
Chris Jericho Responds To Neville's Rumored WWE Exit
Speculation On Kane's WWE TV Return At RAW, Photos & Videos
More WWE Wrestlers Looking To Leave?, Funny Roman Reigns - Vince McMahon WWE 2K18 Video, WWE Shop
Why Bray Wyatt And Bo Dallas Have Missed WWE Events, John Cena Selling Lamborghini, Daniel Bryan
Backstage News On Why Nia Jax Is Unhappy With WWE, Leverage Due To Her Relation To The Rock, More