|By Marc Middleton | July 24, 2012 | Comments|
- Former announcer Sean Mooney is backstage with Daniel Bryan. Bryan isn't happy about what happened or being insulted by Charlie Sheen. We go back to commercial.
- Back from the break and Michael Cole is at ringside with WWE's 100 millionth social media fan. He talks about how he's having a better night than Daniel Bryan.
- The next RAW 1000 video features Muppet Fozzie. He talks about some of the WWE catchphrases over the year and shows us a video.
- Zack Ryder is backstage with Mean Gene Okerlund and John Cena. Ryder says Gene was behind GTV, an old angle from years ago. The Rock walks up so Gene and Ryder leave. Cena says it's been a long time. Rock wishes Cena good luck. Cena brings up The Rock and the Royal Rumble. Cena says he's cashing in tonight and will become the WWE Champion so he can get one more shot at The Great One. Rock says he can't begin to tell Cena how much he's looking forward to that. Rock wishes Cena good luck again as we go back to break.
- Back from the break and out comes Kane. Kane goes to do his pyro but is interrupted by Jinder Mahal. He comes out with Tyler Reks, Curt Hawkins, Camacho, Hunico and Drew McIntyre. They surround the ring but the lights go out and here comes The Undertaker.
Taker makes his entrance to the ring as Kane looks on. The other Superstars are talking at ringside. Taker takes his hood off to reveal the same hairstyle he had at WrestleMania. Kane and Taker stare at each other. The heels hit the ring but Taker and Kane fight them off. It comes down to Hawkins and Hunico but they catch chokeslams at the same time. They do the cutthroat and scoop Hawkins and Hunico up for Tombstones. The crowd chants "this is awesome" as Taker and Kane clear the ring of Hawkins and Hunico. Taker drops to one knee and poses while his music starts. Kane stands behind him and makes the pyro go off to end the segment.
- We go to video from a "be a STAR" rally in St. Louis earlier today.
- Back from commercial and the announcers go back to Charlie Sheen on Skype. They ask him about Daniel Bryan's threats from earlier. Sheen disses Bryan and says he won't be hiding from him. Lawler asks if Sheen is challenging Bryan to a match and he says Bryan can interpret it however he wants. Cole teases that there may be a confrontation at SummerSlam.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Chris Jericho On WWE Backstage Interviewers Being Robotic, If Talent Is Held Back, Who Created "Y2J"
WWE Raw Star's Twitter Account Hacked, Injury Update On Steffanie "Nixon" Newell, Cathy Kelley Note
Finn Balor Says He's Not The Underdog In Raw Gauntlet Match, 'Blue Pants' Cosplays Zack Ryder, Ivory
The Four Horsemen Reunite In Maryland (Photos), Rosa Mendes' First Indie Show, How Old Is Tim Storm?
NXT Wrestler Returns To Action, Gallows And Anderson Call Out The Revival (Video); Ricardo Rodriguez
Hulk Hogan Says Fans And Wrestlers Are Pulling For Him To Return To WWE, Talks U.S. Senate Rumors
Floyd Mayweather - Big Show Encounter From 2008, Sami Zayn Wins Award, WWE Stars Train With College
WWE Main Event Recap: Heath Slater Gets A Win, Curt Hawkins, Ariya Daivari Vs. Cedric Alexander
Rumor On WWE Considering Four Big Names For Ronda Rousey's Partner At WrestleMania 34
WWE Announces Dual-Branded PPVs And Drops Two Events
SmackDown Star Says He's Tired Of Getting Screwed Over, Nia Jax & Apollo Crews Do A Cheer, WWE Stock
Former WWE Writer Reveals Original Plans For Stephanie McMahon And Test Storyline
Brock Lesnar - WWE Universal Title History Note, WWE Star Learning To Walk Again (Video), Brie Bella
Ric Flair Reveals Who The Modern-Day Four Horsemen Would Be From Current WWE Roster
Billy Corgan On How Vince McMahon Handles Top Tier WWE Talent
Wrestler Officially Added To 205 Live Roster, Stephanie McMahon's Latest Workout Clip, Becky Lynch