Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter
- Here are some recent WWE attendance figures:
* RAW on July 20th in Jackson, MS drew 7,000 for $200,000
* RAW on July 21st in Little Rock, AR drew 6,500 fans for $220,000
* SmackDown on July 21st in Sioux City, IA drew 3,000 fans for $77,000
* RAW on July 22nd in Springfield, MO drew 3,500 fans for $110,000
* SmackDown on July 22nd in Omaha drew 4,500 for $160,000
- In a correction from last week, the July 17th SmackDown tapings in San Diego had 5,000 fans in attendance, not 2,500.
- The June 25th RAW Supershow had 381,000 homes or 10.4% of the total viewership watching on DVR or tape delay. July 2nd had 339,000 homes or 9% of total viewers watching on delay.
- WWE recently made a change when it comes to pricing tickets at arena shows. At most of the shows, the top ticket price has been raised to $95. The rest of the pricing range is basically the same. The feeling is that in most markets, if they were selling the tickets for $60 or $75 then scalpers would buy them and immediately turn them over for more money, so the market would bear higher prices.
Subscribe to The Wrestling Observer by clicking here. Each issue has coverage and analysis of all the major news, plus history pieces. New subscribers can also receive free classic issues.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.