|By Marc Middleton | July 31, 2012 | Comments|
- Back from the break and Bryan is down in the ring with referees. He's yelling that he won't leave the ring until he gets a doctor. Bryan continues throwing a fit as Cole shows us footage of CM Punk John Cena and Big Show from earlier tonight.
- Bryan finally gets a doctor to come in as the WWE Tag Team Champions Kofi Kingston and R-Truth come out. Kofi tells Bryan to do everyone a favor and just leave. Truth says they have business to handle. Bryan introduces himself to Little Jimmy and then kicks the little guy out of the ring. Truth runs out of the ring to check on Little Jimmy. Bryan ridicules him for consoling an invisible child. Bryan's guys in white suits come out. They're here to take Truth away for being crazy. GM AJ comes out and says Truth isn't the one who needs help, Bryan is. She says he seems mentally unstable tonight and in the interest of a safe working environment, Bryan needs a psychiatric evaluation. AJ has Bryan escorted out of the ring by the guys in white suits. Bryan confronts AJ on the stage and just stares at her before walking off to the back with the guys in white around him. Back to commercial.
- It's announced that Vince McMahon will be on SmackDown to name a new General Manager.
Kofi Kingston vs. Titus O'Neil
R-Truth and Little Jimmy sit at ringside as Kofi Kingston waits in the ring. They air some fan videos from Tout.
AW comes out next to introduce Titus O'Neil and Darren Young. It's Titus vs. Kofi here.
Back and forth to start the match. AW is mic'd up again so we have to hear him. AW makes a reference to the Kobe Bryant rape case from Colorado. Kofi comes back and drops Titus on his face after being down for a few minutes. Kofi fights back with chops and a big dropkick to the jaw. Kofi with another big shot and then the Boom Drop. Young gets on the apron but Truth lays him out. AW gets on the apron and throws his shoe at Kofi. AW runs off as Kofi throws the shoe back at him. Kofi turns around to a big slam from Titus for the win.
Winner: Titus O'Neil
- John Cena is backstage with CM Punk. Punk talks about the #1 contender match tonight. He says Cena is mad because he did to The Rock in one night what he couldn't do in a year. Punk tells Cena to get over it and get ready. Back to commercial.
- Back from the break and Cole says that they apologize for comments he made during the last match - the reference to the Kobe Bryant rape case.
Heath Slater vs. Randy Orton
Heath Slater is in the ring as we get a look back at his segment with the Legends at RAW 1000. Slater says the Legends have finally gone back to the retirement home so he can get his career back on track. Slater challenges any current WWE Superstar and here comes Randy Orton making his return.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Full Content Listing, Trailer And Cover Artwork For WWE's "Seth Rollins: Building The Architect" DVD
Mauro Ranallo Thanks Supporters, Comments On His Status
The Rock Comments On The Passing Of His Girlfriend's Father, Who Was The Drummer For "Boston"
The Undertaker Talks Getting Into Wrestling, Being Blessed With Success, How He Got His First Match
Triple H On If They Keep People In NXT Instead Of The Main Roster To Keep The Brand Strong
Alberto El Patron Comments On Paige Hack, Pulls Out Of Upcoming Appearance
ROH Statement On WWE Buyout Reports, First For Bully Ray, Updated ROH "Supercard Of Honor" Card
Impact Wrestling Recap (3/23): Karen Jarrett Returns, Cody Attacks Moose, Lashley, LAX & ODB
More On Matt And Jeff Hardy To WWE, One Of The Issues Regarding A New Deal
WWE Reportedly In Secret Talks For ROH Buyout
RAW Star Returning To SmackDown Soon?, News On Possible SmackDown Women's Title Match Participants
Jim Ross' Wife Jan Passes Away
Mauro Ranallo Update After Missing Two WWE SmackDowns
Ryback On Paige Leaks, Xavier Woods, Which WWE Loss Still Bothers Him, Talk With Vince McMahon
Roman Reigns Talks How Hulk Hogan Treated Him
Triple H On Kurt Angle Possibly Wrestling In WWE Again