|By Marc Middleton | August 09, 2012 | Comments|
* She credited Tara and Mickie James with helping her improve in the ring.
* She says growing up homeless has kept her grounded. She added that she's living the dream now.
* Regarding her critics, Brooke said she tries hard to prove every night that she's not a fluke and is deserving.
* She started working harder when she won the tag team titles with Tara. That's when she knew she wanted to be a full-time wrestler.
* She's working on releasing a workout video and is interested in some acting.
* She was disappointed with going back to using just Miss Tessmacher as her name.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Mada On Being Angry At His WWE Tough Enough Elimination, The Miz Saving Amanda, What's Next, More
Spoilers: WWE SmackDown Results For Tonight
Michael Cole Reportedly Meeting With Current GFW Personality At Upcoming WWE Tapings
Video: Theme And Matches For Next Week's TNA Impact Wrestling Episode
Ring Of Honor Adopting Women's Division?
Spoilers: More TNA Title Changes At Wednesday's Impact Wrestling Tapings
** SPOILERS ** TNA Impact Wrestling And Xplosion Tapings From 7/29/15
John Cena Injury Update From Last Night's RAW
** SPOILERS ** WWE SmackDown Results For This Week
Sting Not Appearing At WWE SummerSlam After All?, Speculation Among WWE Talents Backstage
Scott Steiner Gives His Thoughts On Hulk Hogan Controversy And Racism
JTG Talks How Black Wrestlers Are Portrayed In WWE, How Cryme Tyme Gimmick Happened