|By Marc Middleton | August 09, 2012 | Comments|
* She credited Tara and Mickie James with helping her improve in the ring.
* She says growing up homeless has kept her grounded. She added that she's living the dream now.
* Regarding her critics, Brooke said she tries hard to prove every night that she's not a fluke and is deserving.
* She started working harder when she won the tag team titles with Tara. That's when she knew she wanted to be a full-time wrestler.
* She's working on releasing a workout video and is interested in some acting.
* She was disappointed with going back to using just Miss Tessmacher as her name.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Vince McMahon Talks WWE SmackDown Moving To USA Network, Soccer Player Credits Daniel Bryan
Neville Reveals The Biggest Match For Him At WrestleMania
More On Brad Maddox's New Name, Mick Foley Appearance This Weekend, Sami Callahan Note
Last Week's TNA Impact Wrestling And ROH Viewership, TNA Makes The Top 150 Shows On Cable
Mick Foley To Talk To Steve Austin About WWE Creative, WWE Stars And Fans Talk Recent Tour, Stock
WWE Star Filming Movie This Week, Stephanie McMahon And WWE Stars Visit Hospital, John Cena
Rusev Throws Shade At Kobe Bryant, UpUpDownDown Subscriber Count, More New Day Gear, More
Raven Talks Leaving WWE Over Sex Policy, Vince McMahon Having Better Match Than Chris Jericho At WM
Jim Ross Blogs About Stars WWE Can Bring In For WrestleMania 32, Daniel Bryan Not Getting Cleared
NJPW Owner Says New WWE Signing Is A "Massive Shame", New WWE Coach Helping To Teach English?
Photo: Former WWE NXT Star Returns To The Indies
WWE Hall Of Famer Set To Appear On Raw Monday Night