|By Steve Carrier | August 12, 2012 | Comments|
Source: Wrestling Attitude
Winner: Rob Van Dam
- Jeremy Borash is backstage with Madison Rayne. Apparently security has swept the building and can't find Aces & 8s. Rayne talks about how Miss Tessmacher can't beat her tonight. Madison blows Earl Hebner a kiss and walks off.
TNA Television Title Match: Kazarian vs. Devon
We go to the ring and out comes one-half of the TNA Tag Team Champions Kazarian. The TNA TV Champion Devon is out next.
Kazarian stalls to start the match but Devon gets him and they go at it. Devon controls the match as they brawl around ringside and Kazarian keeps trying to escape. Kazarian slips on the steel steps but Devon catches him and slams him on the floor at ringside. Devon brings it back in the ring and Kazarian begs him to back off.
Kazarian turns things around and chokes Devon on the ropes. Devon fights back but Kazarian keeps control. 2 count by Kaz. Devon makes a comeback and hits a big leg drop for a pin attempt. More back and forth action for several minutes. Devon with the diving headbutt and splash in the corner. Devon with a shoulder off the ropes for a 2 count. Devon hits the neckbreaker from the corner for another pin attempt. Kaz counters a pin and rolls Devon up for a close 2 count. Kaz goes for Fade 2 Black but Devon blocks it. Devon with the big slam for the win.
- We get a video for tonight's Knockouts Title match.
TNA Knockouts Title Match: Madison Rayne vs. Miss Tessmacher
We go to the ring and out first comes Madison Rayne as Earl Hebner waits in the ring. Out next comes the TNA Knockouts Champion Miss Tessmacher.
The bell rings and they lock up. Madison shoves her and they lock up again. Tessmacher gets the upperhand this time and they lock up one more time, going to the corner. Hebner backs Tessmacher off. One more lock up and back to the corner as Hebner backs Rayne off. Tessmacher rolls her up for a 2 count. More offense and Madison goes to the floor for a break. She comes back in and takes control of the match.
More back and forth action. Tessmacher tries to make a comeback but Rayne keeps control. Madison with a bridge suplex for a 2 count. Tessmacher comes back with clotheslines and a forearm. Rayne with a rake to the eye to turn things around. Tessmacher slams Madison by her hair and goes to the top. Tessmacher with a top rope elbow for a 2 count. Tessmacher argues with Hebner as Madison rolls her up from behind and uses the ropes for leverage for the win.
Winner and New TNA Knockouts Champion: Madison Rayne
- Hebner goes to ringside with Madison. Tessmacher tries to protest but Hebner insists it was 1-2-3.
- JB is backstage with Bully Ray to talk about tonight's Tables Match. Ray says the Aces & 8s are supposedly coming for him tonight so he's keeping his back to the wall and being cautious. Ray says he left his house this morning and found these on his truck - an Ace and an 8 card. Ray talks trash and says if they want to find him, he will be in the ring picking up 20 points and putting people through tables. Ray says he's going on to Bound For Glory to become the TNA World Heavyweight Champion.
- We get a look at Aces & 8s and how Bobby Roode accused James Storm of being involved with the group.
Bound For Glory Series Tables Match: Robbie E. vs. Bully Ray vs. Jeff Hardy vs. James Storm
Mike Ryan contributed to this article. Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Alexa Bliss On Becky Lynch Being A Loser (Video), News For Tonight's WWE NXT, Identity Of RAW Team
Backstage Heat On WWE Title Holder For An Odd Reason
Kevin Nash On Not Drawing As WWE Champion, Eric Bischoff Saying He Would Put WWE Out Of Business
Spoilers: WWE NXT Tapings For Tonight
Johnny Mundo Talks WWE Attempting To Mimic Lucha Underground, Cesaro Being Underutilized In WWE
Daniel Bryan Takes Shot At How Much Stephanie McMahon And Mick Foley Appear On Screen
What Happened After Tonight's WWE SmackDown, WWE Tag Team Gets New Look, WWE Comic Book Launch Date
Christopher Daniels On WWE Changing Their Attitude On Signing Former TNA Stars
WWE Monday Night RAW Results - Title Matches, Tag Main Event, Cruiserweights, Seth Rollins, More
Seth Rollins Reportedly Injured At WWE Clash Of Champions Last Night
WWE SmackDown Results - WWE World Title Match, Randy Orton - Bray Wyatt, Eight-Man Match, More
Update On WWE Talking To TNA About A Potential Sale
Cesaro Responds To Daniel Bryan About Leaving RAW, Bad Sign For WWE RAW Viewership, Ric Flair
Donald Trump's WWE Pay Revealed?, More On RAW Competition, Linda McMahon On If She'll Run Again
Cesaro On His Status After WWE Clash Of Champions, WWE Hell In A Cell Promo, D-Von Dudley's New Job
Seth Rollins Receives Standing Ovation After WWE Clash Of Champions Goes Off The Air (Video)