|By Steve Carrier | August 12, 2012 | Comments|
Source: Wrestling Attitude
Winner: Rob Van Dam
- Jeremy Borash is backstage with Madison Rayne. Apparently security has swept the building and can't find Aces & 8s. Rayne talks about how Miss Tessmacher can't beat her tonight. Madison blows Earl Hebner a kiss and walks off.
TNA Television Title Match: Kazarian vs. Devon
We go to the ring and out comes one-half of the TNA Tag Team Champions Kazarian. The TNA TV Champion Devon is out next.
Kazarian stalls to start the match but Devon gets him and they go at it. Devon controls the match as they brawl around ringside and Kazarian keeps trying to escape. Kazarian slips on the steel steps but Devon catches him and slams him on the floor at ringside. Devon brings it back in the ring and Kazarian begs him to back off.
Kazarian turns things around and chokes Devon on the ropes. Devon fights back but Kazarian keeps control. 2 count by Kaz. Devon makes a comeback and hits a big leg drop for a pin attempt. More back and forth action for several minutes. Devon with the diving headbutt and splash in the corner. Devon with a shoulder off the ropes for a 2 count. Devon hits the neckbreaker from the corner for another pin attempt. Kaz counters a pin and rolls Devon up for a close 2 count. Kaz goes for Fade 2 Black but Devon blocks it. Devon with the big slam for the win.
- We get a video for tonight's Knockouts Title match.
TNA Knockouts Title Match: Madison Rayne vs. Miss Tessmacher
We go to the ring and out first comes Madison Rayne as Earl Hebner waits in the ring. Out next comes the TNA Knockouts Champion Miss Tessmacher.
The bell rings and they lock up. Madison shoves her and they lock up again. Tessmacher gets the upperhand this time and they lock up one more time, going to the corner. Hebner backs Tessmacher off. One more lock up and back to the corner as Hebner backs Rayne off. Tessmacher rolls her up for a 2 count. More offense and Madison goes to the floor for a break. She comes back in and takes control of the match.
More back and forth action. Tessmacher tries to make a comeback but Rayne keeps control. Madison with a bridge suplex for a 2 count. Tessmacher comes back with clotheslines and a forearm. Rayne with a rake to the eye to turn things around. Tessmacher slams Madison by her hair and goes to the top. Tessmacher with a top rope elbow for a 2 count. Tessmacher argues with Hebner as Madison rolls her up from behind and uses the ropes for leverage for the win.
Winner and New TNA Knockouts Champion: Madison Rayne
- Hebner goes to ringside with Madison. Tessmacher tries to protest but Hebner insists it was 1-2-3.
- JB is backstage with Bully Ray to talk about tonight's Tables Match. Ray says the Aces & 8s are supposedly coming for him tonight so he's keeping his back to the wall and being cautious. Ray says he left his house this morning and found these on his truck - an Ace and an 8 card. Ray talks trash and says if they want to find him, he will be in the ring picking up 20 points and putting people through tables. Ray says he's going on to Bound For Glory to become the TNA World Heavyweight Champion.
- We get a look at Aces & 8s and how Bobby Roode accused James Storm of being involved with the group.
Bound For Glory Series Tables Match: Robbie E. vs. Bully Ray vs. Jeff Hardy vs. James Storm
Mike Ryan contributed to this article. Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Video: Theme And Matches For Next Week's TNA Impact Wrestling Episode
Ring Of Honor Adopting Women's Division?
Spoilers: More TNA Title Changes At Wednesday's Impact Wrestling Tapings
** SPOILERS ** TNA Impact Wrestling And Xplosion Tapings From 7/29/15
Brock Lesnar Announced For WWE Live Event
Former WWE Talent Appears On NXT, "Bull Fit" With Bull Dempsey, The Vaudevillians Send A Warning
TNA Impact Wrestling Results: Jeff Jarrett Gets Inducted, Jeff Hardy Returns, Knockouts, More
John Cena Injury Update From Last Night's RAW
** SPOILERS ** WWE SmackDown Results For This Week
Sting Not Appearing At WWE SummerSlam After All?, Speculation Among WWE Talents Backstage
Scott Steiner Gives His Thoughts On Hulk Hogan Controversy And Racism
JTG Talks How Black Wrestlers Are Portrayed In WWE, How Cryme Tyme Gimmick Happened