|By Marc Middleton | August 13, 2012 | Comments|
Source: F4WOnline- To get an idea of where WWE's revenue streams come from, here's a breakdown by region:
* 74.4% from North America in April-June 2012, up from 72.2% in April-June 2011.
* 17.1% from Europe, the Middle East and Africa in April-June 2012. Down from 18.2% in April-June 2011.
* 5.9% from Asia Pacific in April-June 2012. Up from 5.8% in April-June 2011.
* 2.6% from Latin America in April-June 2012, down from 3.7% in April-June 2011.
- WWE is currently spending around $820,000 per TV taping. This is up from the $735,000 per taping they were spending the same time last year.
- WWE officials are said to be on the fence about SmackDown Superstar Antonio Cesaro, formerly known as Claudio Castagnoli on the independents. He's considered by some to be a "now or never" talent and the hope is that he will have a breakout moment here soon.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
WWE Extreme Rules: Naomi Vs. Nikki Bella (Divas Title Match)
WWE Extreme Rules: Rusev Vs. John Cena (Russian Chain Match For The US Title)
WWE Extreme Rules: Dean Ambrose Vs. Luke Harper (Chicago Street Fight)
WWE Extreme Rules: The New Day Vs. Cesaro And Tyson Kidd (Tag Team Title Match)
Surprising Title Change At Tonight's WWE Extreme Rules Pay-Per-View
WWE King Of The Ring Returning This Week
WWE Extreme Rules: Dolph Ziggler Vs. Sheamus (Kiss Me Arse Match)
Triple H Talks Relationship With Vince McMahon, His Backstage Duties For WWE, More
Three More WWE NXT Wrestlers Cut
TNA Impact Wrestling Results: Kurt Angle Destroyed, Kong Vs. Terrell, Mickie James' Announcement
WWE Extreme Rules Results, Live Coverage And Your Feedback
WWE Releases Two NXT Wrestlers