|By Marc Middleton | August 13, 2012 | Comments|
Source: F4WOnline- To get an idea of where WWE's revenue streams come from, here's a breakdown by region:
* 74.4% from North America in April-June 2012, up from 72.2% in April-June 2011.
* 17.1% from Europe, the Middle East and Africa in April-June 2012. Down from 18.2% in April-June 2011.
* 5.9% from Asia Pacific in April-June 2012. Up from 5.8% in April-June 2011.
* 2.6% from Latin America in April-June 2012, down from 3.7% in April-June 2011.
- WWE is currently spending around $820,000 per TV taping. This is up from the $735,000 per taping they were spending the same time last year.
- WWE officials are said to be on the fence about SmackDown Superstar Antonio Cesaro, formerly known as Claudio Castagnoli on the independents. He's considered by some to be a "now or never" talent and the hope is that he will have a breakout moment here soon.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
More Matches Added To AAA's TripleMania XXIII Pay-Per-View, Updated Card
Ronda Rousey Reebok Commercial, UFC Sues Wanderlei Silva, Rousey - Correia Media Conference Call
Booker T To Speak On Hulk Hogan, Scott Steiner's Birthday, Reaction To The Miz Saving Amanda
WWE Studios Acquires Rights To Faith-Based Movie With Shawn Michaels
Mickie James And More On Tonight's TNA Impact, Update On TNA Digital Series, Matt Hardy, Tessmacher
Tag Matches On Tonight's WWE NXT, Team BAD Talks To Lita, Bill DeMott Launches YouTube Channel
Spoilers: WWE NXT Results For Tonight