|By Marc Middleton | August 13, 2012 | Comments|
Source: F4WOnline- To get an idea of where WWE's revenue streams come from, here's a breakdown by region:
* 74.4% from North America in April-June 2012, up from 72.2% in April-June 2011.
* 17.1% from Europe, the Middle East and Africa in April-June 2012. Down from 18.2% in April-June 2011.
* 5.9% from Asia Pacific in April-June 2012. Up from 5.8% in April-June 2011.
* 2.6% from Latin America in April-June 2012, down from 3.7% in April-June 2011.
- WWE is currently spending around $820,000 per TV taping. This is up from the $735,000 per taping they were spending the same time last year.
- WWE officials are said to be on the fence about SmackDown Superstar Antonio Cesaro, formerly known as Claudio Castagnoli on the independents. He's considered by some to be a "now or never" talent and the hope is that he will have a breakout moment here soon.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Natalya Hires A Dominatrix On Total Divas, Tyler Breeze Opponent Identity, SmackDown
Jeff Jarrett Talks Eric Bischoff - GFW Rumors, Chael Sonnen & JR, Scott Hall, Kevin Owens Rise, NXT
Goldberg Says He Wants To Spear Presidential Candidate, Takes Friendly Shot At Roman Reigns
Wife Of WWE Legend Petitioning For Hall Of Fame Induction, Sent Messages To Stephanie McMahon
The Authority Storyline Speculation, WWE Tough Enough Alex On His Elimination, More Reactions
Daniel Bryan Defends Tough Enough Contestant, Reveals Unseen Moment
WWE Tough Enough Videos: Swamp Challenge, History Debate, Elimination, Roman Reigns, More
WWE Monday Night RAW Results: John Cena Open Challenge, No DQ Main Event, Kevin Owens, More
John Cena - Cesaro Match Censored On WWE Raw
Dolph Ziggler Now Saying He Has NOT Signed A New WWE Contract
** SPOILERS ** WWE SmackDown Results For This Week
Eric Young Has Interesting Words For Fans After TNA Slammiversary, Deletes Original Tweet