|By Marc Middleton | August 14, 2012 | Comments|
Winner: Damien Sandow
- HBK is still walking around backstage paranoid. He runs into Brock Lesnar. Lesnar just stares him down and Shawn walks the other way. The contract signing is up next but Cole says Triple H still hasn't arrived. Back to commercial.
- Back from the commercial and out comes Brock Lesnar with Paul Heyman.
They hit the ring and we've got the typical setup for a contract signing with table and chairs. Heyman introduces himself as the advocate for Brock Lesnar. Heyman brings up Triple H's flight delays tonight. Heyman says they believe that story because nobody wants the SummerSlam match more than Triple H. Heyman says Triple H needs it because this is the most personal fight of his career. Heyman goes on about Triple H. Heyman has the contract for the SummerSlam match. Heyman won't allow Lesnar to be held legally responsible for what happens to Triple H. Heyman talks about how brutal the match will be.
Heyman brings up Shawn Michaels and how he is in the building. Heyman invites Shawn out to come tell Lesnar to his face that he thinks Triple H will win on Sunday. Heyman says HBK isn't coming out and he can't blame him. Heyman goes on and Shawn's music hits. Out he comes.
HBK comes out and grabs a mic but just has a staredown with Lesnar as the crowd chants. Triple H's music hits and out he comes in a suit. Triple H locks eyes with Lesnar and enters the ring. They meet at the table and stare each other down. The crowd chants mostly for Triple H. Triple H signs the contract first but keeps an eye on Lesnar. Lesnar signs next and tosses the clipboard at Triple H. Lesnar and Heyman go to the floor. Lesnar smiles at Triple H as he walks around the ring to the ramp. The crowd chants "you suck" at Heyman and Lesnar. We go to commercial.
- Back from the break and we get some Tout videos from fans.
- Shawn Michaels is backstage with Triple H. Shawn says Brock is on a whole different level. Shawn says he will be there in Triple H's corner but Triple H alone must beat Lesnar. Shawn walks off.
- We go back to Cole and Lawler. They show us what happened with Punk, Show and Cena at the end of their match. Matt Striker catches up with Show backstage for comment. We hear a car accident and it's Shawn Michaels running into Paul Heyman's car. Heyman is apologizing when Lesnar runs over and pulls Shawn out of his car. The camera goes out and all we have is sound. Lesnar is saying he has a message for Triple H while beating Shawn up. We go to commercial.
- Back from the break and we get a look back at what just happened with Michaels, Heyman and Lesnar. We go back to the parking lot where Shawn's car is. Nobody knows where Heyman, Lesnar and Shawn is. WWE talents are looking everything over as Triple H walks up. AJ tells him they're gone and Triple H storms off. We go back to the announcers when Lesnar comes walking to the ring with Shawn on his shoulder. Lesnar puts Shawn in the ring as Heyman also enters.
Shawn stands up but Lesnar puts him back down with a F-5. Shawn rolls around in pain and tries to crawl up to Lesnar. Lesnar applies the Kimura Lock and here comes Triple H finally. Heyman tells Triple H to stop or Lesnar will break his arm. Triple H hesitates as Heyman keeps threatening him. Lesnar snaps HBK's arm back anyway and Triple H hits the ring. Lesnar flees and Triple H chases him around before going back in to check on Shawn. Lesnar joins Heyman at the top of the ramp and laughs. Trainers and Triple H check on Shawn and he's selling the arm injury. Triple H apologizes and Shawn says to get away from him. Lesnar teases that he's coming to the ring and Triple H gets ready. RAW goes off the air with Lesnar smiling from the stage.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
James Storm At WWE Performance Center, WWE Shop Sale, Dean Ambrose Talks Being Taunted By A Ghost
WWE Fans On If Brock Lesnar Could F-5 Andre The Giant, Lance Storm On Chris Jericho's Career, Titus
Seth Rollins Talks Sting's Injury Being "Bad Timing In His Situation," Sting's Recovery, More
Vince Russo's "Nuclear Heat": Why Traditional Fans Are Tuning Out, NXT, His WWE And TNA Departures
Mark Henry On Vince McMahon Convincing Him To Sign His Latest Contract, Retiring Next Year
Photos: Surprise Engagement To Air On Next Season Of WWE Total Divas, Taped In Paris
More On Filming At The WWE Performance Center, Paige Calls Out Airline, Dudleyz - TNA Roster
** SPOILERS ** WWE SmackDown Results For This Week
Backstage Note On Matt Hardy Vacating The TNA World Heavyweight Title
Matt Hardy Vacates TNA World Heavyweight Championship
WWE NXT "Takeover: Respect" Results - Iron Man Match, Dusty Rhodes Tag Team Classic, Asuka, More
Backstage News On The Rock And The Undertaker Working More With WWE This Year