Thanks to Eric Shane for the following WWE SmackDown spoilers from tonight's tapings in Bakersfield, California:
* Lilian Garcia kicks things off and gets a nice reaction from the crowd.
* Teddy Long is the announcer with Michael Cole since Josh Mathews is out this week.
* Randy Orton opens SmackDown and talks about what happened on RAW. Orton wants a shot at the World Heavyweight Title and issues a challenge if anyone has a problem with that. Sheamus comes out to a big pop. Sheamus agrees that Orton should get a title shot. This brings Alberto Del Rio out, who also wants a title shot. Booker T appears and books Orton vs. Del Rio with the winner facing Sheamus.
* Ryback vs. Jinder Mahal is up next. Ryback cuts a promo on Mahal before the match. Ryback gets the win.
* Layla beat Alicia Fox with Kaitlyn on commentary. Good back and forth match for the Divas. Kaitlyn and Layla came face to face in the middle of the ring after the match but shook hands. Eve Torres ran down and raised both of their hands for some reason.
* Sheamus beat Dolph Ziggler by DQ after getting hit with the briefcase. Ziggler continues the attack and goes to cash in his title shot but Sheamus gets back up and Dolph leaves.
* Santino Marella comes out and talks about his reign as United States Champion but is interrupted by new champion Antonio Cesaro and Aksana. Santino attacks Cesaro but Aksana distracts the Cobra. Cesaro ends it by laying Santino out.
* Backstage segment with Del Rio yelling at Ricardo.
* Booker and Teddy are backstage talking about the tag title scene when Eve comes in. She has done research on the next contenders and has everything organized. Booker is impressed.
* A Wade Barrett video airs.
* Alberto Del Rio defeated Randy Orton clean via submission with the cross arm breaker. Sheamus was on commentary. After the match, there was a big brawl with Ziggler joining in. Sheamus and Orton chase off Ziggler and Del Rio to end the show.
Eric Shane contributed to this article. Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.