|By Marc Middleton | August 28, 2012 | Comments|
Back form the break and Rhodes is in control of Cara, going for his mask. Sandow comes in for a bit of double teaming and drops a big elbow for a 2 count. Sandow works Cara over and tags Cody back in. Cara and Cody both go down at the same time. Clay comes in and runs over Cody. Clay with a splash in the corner. Clay with a running powerslam for a 2 count as Sandow breaks the pin. Sandow goes after Clay's knee. Cara dumps Sandow to the floor. Cara leaps onto the rope and takes Sandow down on the floor. Clay knocks Cody out of the air with a headbutt and splashes him for the win.
Winners: Sin Cara and Brodus Clay
- After the match, Clay dances with Cara, Cameron, Naomi and a bunch of kids in the ring.
- More anger management classes with Daniel Bryan and now Kane. He removes the bigger mask after the teacher asks him to. Kane says he's the devil's favorite demon. Bryan says this is a bad idea. Kane tells the story about how he and Undertaker grew up. He talks about some of the infamous stuff he's done in WWE. The teacher says they should call it a day and for next week, he wants them to make an anger collage. Bryan asks if this is therapy or arts and crafts. Everyone leaves but Kane and one man. He thanks Kane for sharing and tries to hug him. Kane grabs him by his shirt and tells him no problem.
- Bryan is shown walking backstage for a match against R-Truth.
- More hype for Triple H as we go to commercial.
- Back from the break and we get another career highlight video for Triple H.
R-Truth vs. Daniel Bryan
We go to the ring and out comes WWE Tag Team Champions Kofi Kingston and R-Truth. Out next comes Daniel Bryan.
The bell rings and Bryan is trying to play nice and keep his temper in check. They lock up and go to the mat before getting back up. Kofi is on commentary. They lock up again and Bryan takes it to the corner and beats Truth down. Bryan runs into a boot and a clothesline. Truth with a kick to the face and right hands. Truth with a pin attempt now. Truth dumps Bryan out to the floor and comes out after him. Truth grabs the mic and talks to Lil' Jimmy. Bryan ends up getting into a shouting match with a fan at ringside and counted out.
Winner by Count Out: R-Truth
- After the match, Bryan loses it at ringside and kicks the ring steps. He goes in the ring and throws a fit.
- We go right to a look back at Brock Lesnar defeating Triple H at SummerSlam. Back to commercial.
- Back from the break and they plug the Twitter poll for Punk vs. Lawler some more.
- Justin Roberts is in the ring and he introduces Triple H. The Game comes out in a suit with his arm in a cast.
There are some chants in the crowd and a few minutes before Triple H speaks. He says everyone wants to know if he's going to retire. The crowd chants no. Triple H says the one thing he has learned in WWE is to never say never. He says when he started his career he wanted to do two tings - do stuff people wouldn't forget and to retire before all of this before all of this retired him. He chokes up for a second and says everyone comes to a crossroad in their career. He says you ask yourself if it's time. He says he never wanted to be the guy who was just hanging out, the guy who hung on too long waiting for the nostalgia pop. He didn't want to be the guy who was too beat up or crippled inside to hold his own kids. He says Lesnar has made him ask the question, is he done? Triple H says the answer is he doesn't know. He's beat up and more tired than he's ever been.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Big Change To Knockouts Bound For Glory Match, New Match Added To Impact BFG, Josh Mathews (Video)
NFL Player To Wear Undertaker Themed Cleats (Video), Asuka Vs. Bayley Full Match, WWE Shop Sale
Cody Rhodes On Zack Ryder's Popularity, WWE Looks At The Shield's Top Matches, Becky Lynch (Video)
Impact Wrestling Results (10/19): Rosemary Vs. Taya Valkyrie, Road To Bound For Glory Heats Up
Top WWE Stars As Zombies (Photos), Kane Return Bonus Footage, WWE On Drew Gulak's TLC Presentation
Finn Balor On Difficulty Being A Babyface In PG Era, How He Likes Feud With Bray Wyatt
Adam Cole Reacts To Shawn Michaels Reffing His Match, Col. Sanders In WWE 2K18 Video, Dolph Ziggler
Total Bellas S2E7 Recap: Nikki Bella Expects The Worst, But Gets The Best
Backstage Updates On Why Neville Is Unhappy With WWE, His Wrestling Future, Vince McMahon's Reaction
More WWE Wrestlers Looking To Leave?, Funny Roman Reigns - Vince McMahon WWE 2K18 Video, WWE Shop
Backstage News On Why Nia Jax Is Unhappy With WWE, Leverage Due To Her Relation To The Rock, More
Why Bray Wyatt And Bo Dallas Have Missed WWE Events, John Cena Selling Lamborghini, Daniel Bryan
Backstage Updates On Nia Jax's WWE Status, Natalya Taunts Charlotte Flair, Nikki Bella - WWE 2K18
Backstage Notes On Jinder Mahal Vs. Brock Lesnar At WWE Survivor Series, Lesnar's Rumble Opponent
WWE Star Teases Return, Brie Bella Talks Comeback, Kalisto On The First Wrestling Match He Ever Saw
Sting On The Undertaker's Reaction About A Match With Him, Relationship With Vince McMahon, WCW