|By Marc Middleton | August 28, 2012 | Comments|
Back form the break and Rhodes is in control of Cara, going for his mask. Sandow comes in for a bit of double teaming and drops a big elbow for a 2 count. Sandow works Cara over and tags Cody back in. Cara and Cody both go down at the same time. Clay comes in and runs over Cody. Clay with a splash in the corner. Clay with a running powerslam for a 2 count as Sandow breaks the pin. Sandow goes after Clay's knee. Cara dumps Sandow to the floor. Cara leaps onto the rope and takes Sandow down on the floor. Clay knocks Cody out of the air with a headbutt and splashes him for the win.
Winners: Sin Cara and Brodus Clay
- After the match, Clay dances with Cara, Cameron, Naomi and a bunch of kids in the ring.
- More anger management classes with Daniel Bryan and now Kane. He removes the bigger mask after the teacher asks him to. Kane says he's the devil's favorite demon. Bryan says this is a bad idea. Kane tells the story about how he and Undertaker grew up. He talks about some of the infamous stuff he's done in WWE. The teacher says they should call it a day and for next week, he wants them to make an anger collage. Bryan asks if this is therapy or arts and crafts. Everyone leaves but Kane and one man. He thanks Kane for sharing and tries to hug him. Kane grabs him by his shirt and tells him no problem.
- Bryan is shown walking backstage for a match against R-Truth.
- More hype for Triple H as we go to commercial.
- Back from the break and we get another career highlight video for Triple H.
R-Truth vs. Daniel Bryan
We go to the ring and out comes WWE Tag Team Champions Kofi Kingston and R-Truth. Out next comes Daniel Bryan.
The bell rings and Bryan is trying to play nice and keep his temper in check. They lock up and go to the mat before getting back up. Kofi is on commentary. They lock up again and Bryan takes it to the corner and beats Truth down. Bryan runs into a boot and a clothesline. Truth with a kick to the face and right hands. Truth with a pin attempt now. Truth dumps Bryan out to the floor and comes out after him. Truth grabs the mic and talks to Lil' Jimmy. Bryan ends up getting into a shouting match with a fan at ringside and counted out.
Winner by Count Out: R-Truth
- After the match, Bryan loses it at ringside and kicks the ring steps. He goes in the ring and throws a fit.
- We go right to a look back at Brock Lesnar defeating Triple H at SummerSlam. Back to commercial.
- Back from the break and they plug the Twitter poll for Punk vs. Lawler some more.
- Justin Roberts is in the ring and he introduces Triple H. The Game comes out in a suit with his arm in a cast.
There are some chants in the crowd and a few minutes before Triple H speaks. He says everyone wants to know if he's going to retire. The crowd chants no. Triple H says the one thing he has learned in WWE is to never say never. He says when he started his career he wanted to do two tings - do stuff people wouldn't forget and to retire before all of this before all of this retired him. He chokes up for a second and says everyone comes to a crossroad in their career. He says you ask yourself if it's time. He says he never wanted to be the guy who was just hanging out, the guy who hung on too long waiting for the nostalgia pop. He didn't want to be the guy who was too beat up or crippled inside to hold his own kids. He says Lesnar has made him ask the question, is he done? Triple H says the answer is he doesn't know. He's beat up and more tired than he's ever been.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Jeff Jarrett Teases GFW Announcements, Talks About Chyna's Death, TNA, The GFW Growth Process, More
WWE Payback Card For Tonight's Pay-Per-View
WWE NXT Live Event Results From Cocoa (4/30): Champions In Tag Matches, TMDK, Tino Sabbatelli, More
ROH Conquest Tour Results From Warwick (4/30): Jay Lethal Defends, The Young Bucks, Briscoes, More
Promoter Says Bobby Roode And Eric Young Left TNA Because They Were Owed Large Amount Of Money
Police Find Multiple Medications Near Chyna's Body, WWE Legend Has Surgery, Jerry Lawler's Club
Non-PG Camp WWE Clip With Vince McMahon, Photo Of WWE Network TV-MA Warning For Each Episode
John Cena And Nikki Bella Photos From The White House Correspondents Dinner, Cena Comments
Another Announcer Parts Ways With WWE
Scott Steiner Rips WWE For Bad Gimmicks, Trashes The WWE For Offering Him A Legends Contract, More
TNA Wrestling Announces Two More Signings
Bret Hart Says He Has No Desire To Be At WWE Payback, Talks Sasha Banks And Bayley
Steve Austin On Roman Reigns: Why He Isn't Getting Over, Needing New Ring Gear, Creative Freedom
Former WWE Star Describes Bret Hart - Vince McMahon Backstage Fight After The Montreal Screwjob
The Godfather Says He Was In Trouble With His Wife Over HOF Speech, Wife Speaks On Their Marriage
Steve Austin Says WWE HOF Induction Is Not Enough For Chyna, Talks Meeting Chyna For The First Time