|By Marc Middleton | August 28, 2012 | Comments|
Back form the break and Rhodes is in control of Cara, going for his mask. Sandow comes in for a bit of double teaming and drops a big elbow for a 2 count. Sandow works Cara over and tags Cody back in. Cara and Cody both go down at the same time. Clay comes in and runs over Cody. Clay with a splash in the corner. Clay with a running powerslam for a 2 count as Sandow breaks the pin. Sandow goes after Clay's knee. Cara dumps Sandow to the floor. Cara leaps onto the rope and takes Sandow down on the floor. Clay knocks Cody out of the air with a headbutt and splashes him for the win.
Winners: Sin Cara and Brodus Clay
- After the match, Clay dances with Cara, Cameron, Naomi and a bunch of kids in the ring.
- More anger management classes with Daniel Bryan and now Kane. He removes the bigger mask after the teacher asks him to. Kane says he's the devil's favorite demon. Bryan says this is a bad idea. Kane tells the story about how he and Undertaker grew up. He talks about some of the infamous stuff he's done in WWE. The teacher says they should call it a day and for next week, he wants them to make an anger collage. Bryan asks if this is therapy or arts and crafts. Everyone leaves but Kane and one man. He thanks Kane for sharing and tries to hug him. Kane grabs him by his shirt and tells him no problem.
- Bryan is shown walking backstage for a match against R-Truth.
- More hype for Triple H as we go to commercial.
- Back from the break and we get another career highlight video for Triple H.
R-Truth vs. Daniel Bryan
We go to the ring and out comes WWE Tag Team Champions Kofi Kingston and R-Truth. Out next comes Daniel Bryan.
The bell rings and Bryan is trying to play nice and keep his temper in check. They lock up and go to the mat before getting back up. Kofi is on commentary. They lock up again and Bryan takes it to the corner and beats Truth down. Bryan runs into a boot and a clothesline. Truth with a kick to the face and right hands. Truth with a pin attempt now. Truth dumps Bryan out to the floor and comes out after him. Truth grabs the mic and talks to Lil' Jimmy. Bryan ends up getting into a shouting match with a fan at ringside and counted out.
Winner by Count Out: R-Truth
- After the match, Bryan loses it at ringside and kicks the ring steps. He goes in the ring and throws a fit.
- We go right to a look back at Brock Lesnar defeating Triple H at SummerSlam. Back to commercial.
- Back from the break and they plug the Twitter poll for Punk vs. Lawler some more.
- Justin Roberts is in the ring and he introduces Triple H. The Game comes out in a suit with his arm in a cast.
There are some chants in the crowd and a few minutes before Triple H speaks. He says everyone wants to know if he's going to retire. The crowd chants no. Triple H says the one thing he has learned in WWE is to never say never. He says when he started his career he wanted to do two tings - do stuff people wouldn't forget and to retire before all of this before all of this retired him. He chokes up for a second and says everyone comes to a crossroad in their career. He says you ask yourself if it's time. He says he never wanted to be the guy who was just hanging out, the guy who hung on too long waiting for the nostalgia pop. He didn't want to be the guy who was too beat up or crippled inside to hold his own kids. He says Lesnar has made him ask the question, is he done? Triple H says the answer is he doesn't know. He's beat up and more tired than he's ever been.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Three More WWE NXT Wrestlers Cut
TNA Impact Wrestling Results: Eric Young's Rampage, Kong Defeated, Mickie James' Announcement
WWE Releases Two NXT Wrestlers
WWE Considering Releasing DVDs On Eric Bischoff, Lex Luger, The Dudley Boyz & Other Stars
Drew Galloway Talks About Going From WrestleMania To Smaller Crowds, Wrestling In Scotland
ESPN Win In Wrestling Footage Case Upheld On Appeal
UFC President Dana White On If He Is Open To Ronda Rousey Wrestling For WWE
Kevin Nash Says Undertaker Almost Joined WCW In 2000, Scott Hall Rips Chris Jericho, More
Triple H Talks About The Notion That He Buries People, Common Misconceptions In Wrestling
Backstage Update On Daniel Bryan Being Injured, Possibly Missing WWE's Payback Pay-Per-View
** SPOILERS ** WWE NXT Tapings Airing In April And May
Top WWE Star Works With A Bad Fever, WWE Stockholder Meeting, Notes For Tonight's NXT Tapings