|By Marc Middleton | September 03, 2012 | Comments|
WWE Divas Champion Layla is on commentary for this one as Eve and Kaitlyn lock up. Kaitlyn with an early pin attempt. Eve fights out of a headlock and they tangle some more while Layla and Miz argue on commentary. Eve tries to offer a handshake to Kaitlyn but she slaps it. They lock up again. Eve takes Kaitlyn down and not much is happening at all in this match. It looks like they botch a move and Kaitlyn goes down holding her stomach. She gets up and Eve kicks her before hitting the neckbreaker for the win, finally.
Winner: Eve Torres
- After the match, Eve tends to Kaitlyn and helps her to the mat. Eve raises Kaitlyn's hand before going to ringside where Layla is. Eve plays nice and offers a handshake to Layla. Layla finally shakes it and Eve walks off smiling.
- We see Jack Swagger walking backstage and he's leaving the arena. AJ Lee stops him. Swagger says he's taking some extended time off. He doesn't know what happened but he's better than this. AJ says Brock Lesnar left, Chris Jericho left, Punk left, everybody is leaving. Swagger says he's sorry and walks off. We go to commercial.
- Back from the break and we get more anger management classes. Bryan says he will be glad to give Kane a rematch from their SummerSlam match, anytime he wants. Kane thanks Bryan and says one day, he will be happy to accept that challenge and try his best not to eviscerate Bryan. This upsets Bryan and they get in each others face before having words. They tell Harold to shut up and everyone leaves the room. The teacher tries to get them to stop but Kane grabs Bryan by the throat. The teacher flips out big time and leaves the room with Bryan and Kane looking no stunned.
- Cole stands up at ringside and says AJ Lee wants the fans to decide the fate of Bryan and Kane. Go to Twitter and tweet #WWEmatch if you want a singles match, #WWEtag if you want them to compete as a tag team and #WWEhug if you want them to hug.
- Matt Striker is backstage and asks Del Rio for an update on Ricardo Rodriguez. David Otunga comes out of the dressing room and says on behalf of his client, there is no comment at this time. Otunga and Del Rio go back in to check on Ricardo as we go to commercial.
Ryback vs. Jinder Mahal
Back from the break and Jinder Mahal waits in the ring as Ryback comes out. Ryback strikes first but runs into a knee in the corner. Jinder works Ryback over and takes control now. Ryback quickly turns it around and takes Mahal to the corner but gets kicked in the face again. Mahal with a shoulder from the second rope and a 1 count.
Ryback comes with a big slam and the powerbomb. Ryback gets the "Feed Me More" chant going and runs over Mahal with the big clothesline. He scoops Mahal up with Shellshocked for the win.
- After the match, we get replays before Ryback gets the crowd to chant some more.
- Cole and Miz plug the new WWE app and the poll on Twitter to determine what happens with Kane and Daniel Bryan. Back to commercial.
- Matt Striker is backstage looking for comments from AJ. He asks her what she plans to do about things falling apart. She makes Cena vs. Del Rio for tonight a Falls Count Anywhere match and orders Striker to go tell them.
- We go to the ring and out comes Daniel Bryan. Bryan is trying to stay calm and not get mad at the fans. The pyro goes off and out comes Kane next. It's time to find out what the fans voted for on Twitter.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Three More WWE NXT Wrestlers Cut
TNA Impact Wrestling Results: Kurt Angle Defeated, Kong Vs. Terrell, Mickie James' Announcement
WWE Releases Two NXT Wrestlers
WWE Considering Releasing DVDs On Eric Bischoff, Lex Luger, The Dudley Boyz & Other Stars
Drew Galloway Talks About Going From WrestleMania To Smaller Crowds, Wrestling In Scotland
ESPN Win In Wrestling Footage Case Upheld On Appeal
UFC President Dana White On If He Is Open To Ronda Rousey Wrestling For WWE
Kevin Nash Says Undertaker Almost Joined WCW In 2000, Scott Hall Rips Chris Jericho, More
Triple H Talks About The Notion That He Buries People, Common Misconceptions In Wrestling
Backstage Update On Daniel Bryan Being Injured, Possibly Missing WWE's Payback Pay-Per-View
** SPOILERS ** WWE NXT Tapings Airing In April And May
Top WWE Star Works With A Bad Fever, WWE Stockholder Meeting, Notes For Tonight's NXT Tapings