|By Marc Middleton | September 05, 2012 | Comments|
Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter- Here are recent WWE attendance figures:
* RAW on August 30th in Brisbane, Australia did 8,000 fans for $750,000
* RAW on August 31st in Sydney drew 15,000 fans for $1.3 million
* RAW on September 1st in Melbourne drew 14,000 for $1.3 million
* SmackDown on September 1st in Des Moines, Iowa did 4,800 fans for $145,000
* SmackDown on September 2nd in Madison, Wisconsin drew 3,000 fans for $80,000
- Jimmy Fallon's TV company Holiday Road recently pitched a pro wrestling sitcom to NBC. The show is tentatively called Slammed and will be written by Jon Rineman, one of Fallon's monologue writers. It's a workplace comedy show with the workplace being a pro wrestling promotion.
- Alberto Del Rio's brother Guillermo Rodriguez is already getting bad reviews from people in WWE developmental. Word is that he has no clue what he's doing, which could be expected since he's never wrestled professionally before.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Former TNA Personality Returning To WWE?, Did WWE Have A Say In The E:60 Special?, Lana, More
Former UFC Fighter Doing Announcing For Jeff Jarrett's Global Force Wrestling
Full List Of Upcoming WWE Dates For Chris Jericho
Titus O'Neil On A Possible WWE Return For Batista, Bill DeMott Reacts To ESPN's WWE Doc, Five Things
Longtime WWE Employee Leaves The Company, Talent Responds
Damien Sandow Comments On Fan Reactions To His New "Macho Mandow" Gimmick
Chris Jericho's Big Announcement Revealed
WWE Monday Night RAW Results - Two Returns, Orton Vs. Reigns, Ambrose Vs. Rollins, More
CM Punk Responds To Angry Fan, Says He Hopes Rusev Wins His "I Quit" Match
Sami Zayn Injured On Last Night's WWE RAW
** SPOILERS ** WWE SmackDown Results For This Week
Former WWE Superstar Caught Selling Unauthorized Photos Of Hulk Hogan?