|By Marc Middleton | September 05, 2012 | Comments|
Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter- Here are recent WWE attendance figures:
* RAW on August 30th in Brisbane, Australia did 8,000 fans for $750,000
* RAW on August 31st in Sydney drew 15,000 fans for $1.3 million
* RAW on September 1st in Melbourne drew 14,000 for $1.3 million
* SmackDown on September 1st in Des Moines, Iowa did 4,800 fans for $145,000
* SmackDown on September 2nd in Madison, Wisconsin drew 3,000 fans for $80,000
- Jimmy Fallon's TV company Holiday Road recently pitched a pro wrestling sitcom to NBC. The show is tentatively called Slammed and will be written by Jon Rineman, one of Fallon's monologue writers. It's a workplace comedy show with the workplace being a pro wrestling promotion.
- Alberto Del Rio's brother Guillermo Rodriguez is already getting bad reviews from people in WWE developmental. Word is that he has no clue what he's doing, which could be expected since he's never wrestled professionally before.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Mada On Being Angry At His WWE Tough Enough Elimination, The Miz Saving Amanda, What's Next, More
Spoilers: WWE SmackDown Results For Tonight
Michael Cole Reportedly Meeting With Current GFW Personality At Upcoming WWE Tapings
Video: Theme And Matches For Next Week's TNA Impact Wrestling Episode
Ring Of Honor Adopting Women's Division?
Spoilers: More TNA Title Changes At Wednesday's Impact Wrestling Tapings
** SPOILERS ** TNA Impact Wrestling And Xplosion Tapings From 7/29/15
John Cena Injury Update From Last Night's RAW
** SPOILERS ** WWE SmackDown Results For This Week
Sting Not Appearing At WWE SummerSlam After All?, Speculation Among WWE Talents Backstage
Scott Steiner Gives His Thoughts On Hulk Hogan Controversy And Racism
JTG Talks How Black Wrestlers Are Portrayed In WWE, How Cryme Tyme Gimmick Happened