- We get a look back at the Bound For Glory Series Semifinals from earlier tonight.
- Cameras are backstage with Hulk Hogan talking to police. Hogan says this is the most important match of the night and they need to be on the lookout for Aces & 8s. Hogan tells them not to let anyone near the ring.
- JB is backstage with Bully Ray. JB says Jeff Hardy is behind closed doors and they have no update on his condition. Ray says the Aces & 8s crap has to stop and stop now. Ray says just a little part of him feels bad for Jeff but either way, Ray was going to beat him tonight. Ray says he will go on to beat Austin Aries at Bound For Glory. Ray talks about respect and how we must respect what he's done in the past year, how he's reinvented himself and everything else. Ray says we have to respect it. Ray says Jeff is on the tracks and he's the locomotive. Ray says everyone else in TNA might be Bound For Glory but he's Bully Ray, he's destined for greatness. Ray walks off.
- We go back in the arena and the police officers begin to fill the ringside area.
Bound For Glory Series Finals: Jeff Hardy vs. Bully Ray
We go to the ring and out comes Bully Ray for tonight's main event. The winner of this earns a World Heavyweight Title shot at Bound For Glory. Ray hits the ring and runs the ropes as Jeff Hardy's music hits. It plays for a few minutes but he doesn't come out. The fans chant for Hardy and his music starts up again. Hulk Hogan comes out instead.
Hogan hits the ring and says they have a problem. Actually he has a problem with Ray. JB holds the mic for Hogan so he can have a chat with Ray. Hogan talks about the attack from Aces & 8s earlier. It sounds like he's insinuating that Ray had something to do with it but he doesn't directly say it. Ray takes the mic and defends himself. Ray says he wants to win this tournament and so does Hardy. Ray says he can't help what happened and if Hardy can't answer the bell, what can they do? Hogan says if Ray really feels how he says he does then he won't let the referee ring the bell, he will let Hogan give him until Impact to get the match together. Hardy's music hits and interrupts their conversation. Hardy comes out and he's in pain from the earlier attack.
Hardy takes his time getting around ringside and slowly gets in the ring as the bell sounds. Hardy gets the fans hyped. He has one arm all wrapped up. The knuckle up and here we go. Hardy strikes with a kick attempt and winces in pain. Hardy avoids Ray for a minute or two but Ray gets him and works him over. Ray beats Hardy some more and he ends up on the floor. Hardy comes back in but Ray splashes him in the corner and beats him down. Ray stomps away and Hardy ends back up on the floor as the referee counts.
Hardy comes back in but Ray continues the attack. Ray works on Hardy's arm and splashes it for a 2 count. Ray drops Hardy again for a third pin attempt. The crowd chants for Hardy as Ray applies a submission to the injured arm. Hardy goes down but gets back up with kicks. Ray stops him and beats him back down. Ray tears the tape off Hardy's shoulder and pulls him around by it. Ray drops an elbow drop and covers for another 2 count. Ray with a big chop and slap to the chest. Hardy rolls from a back splash and tries to fight back. Ray catches a kick but Hardy kicks him with his other. Hardy with a Twist of Fate out of nowhere. Hardy goes up top and hits a Swanton for 2.
Ray blocks another Twist of Fate and hits the Bubba Bomb but Hardy kicks out at 2. Hardy with boots in the corner and Whisper in the Wind for another 2 count. Hardy with another shot out of the corner but Ray moves and he lands hard. Ray hits the Bubba Cutter but Hardy kicks out again. The crowd chants for Hardy again. Hardy with another Twist of Fate. Hardy misses another Swanton. Ray with another Bubba Cutter for another 2 count. More back and forth. Hardy with yet another Twist of Fate. Hardy crawls back to the top but Ray cuts him off. Ray with a big chop. They trade shots on top and Hardy unloads, sending him to the mat. Hardy hits a Swanton for the win. Hardy is going to Bound For Glory.
Winner and New #1 Contender: Jeff Hardy
- After the match, Hardy celebrates as the pyro goes off. Hardy hits the corners to pose for the fans as we go to replays. No Surrender goes off the air with Hardy celebrating.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.