"Best wishes and prayers to @JerryLawler one of my favorite people in the WWE. King has been a champion for 40 yrs and he'll beat this too!"
- Dave Meltzer and Bryan Alvarez of F4Wonline.com are reporting the following details on Lawler early Tuesday morning:
* Lawler wrestled both Friday and Saturday nights in Aruba before heading back to the States and flying to Montreal for RAW yesterday. People with Lawler over the weekend said he had no signs of health problems
* Lawler, still listed in stable condition, had either some kind of heart surgery or a Cardiac catheterization, reports are conflicting. Cardiac catheterization is where a catheter is inserted into a chamber in the heart for investigational and interventional purposes
* There was some concern about blood being cut off to Lawler's brain and potential damage from that
* While Lawler's condition is stable, it's described as still a very serious situation
* Vince McMahon was said to be right by Lawler's side through the entire ordeal
- Below is fan video of paramedics tending to Jerry Lawler at RAW last night. The video was shot from high up but press play at your own discretion.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Backstage News On Seth Rollins Using A New Finishing Move
Daniel Bryan At SmackDown Tonight?, The Miz And Summer Rae Promote The Marine, Paige, Heath Slater
Nikki Bella On Leaving Her Legacy, Booker Hosts Party For Holocaust Survivor, Bray Wyatt, The Miz
The New Day Talks About WWE Extreme Rules, Former WWE Diva Reveals Magazine Cover, Birthdays
Drew Galloway On His Current Run With TNA, The Rising Stable, Wanting To Become World Champion
Roman Reigns Talks Bo Dallas And Big Show, More On WWE NXT Live Event In NY, Tonight's Tapings
WWE Officially Announces Extreme Rules Match Change, Nikki Bella Ready For Any Challenge
Top WWE Superstar Reportedly "Berates" Fans At Airport, John Cena Congratulates The Bellas, The Rock
WWE Monday Night RAW Results - Triple H Returns, John Cena Defends, Randy Orton, More
Latest On Daniel Bryan's Condition, Bryan Reportedly Did Not Suffer Concussion
More On WWE Writing The Miz Out Of TV This Monday, Dean Ambrose Replacing Paige, Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan's First Social Media Post After Being Pulled From WWE Tour