|By Marc Middleton | September 11, 2012 | Comments|
* Alberto Del Rio, Ricardo Rodriguez and David Otunga come to the ring to open SmackDown. Both Ricardo and Otunga are wearing neckbraces. They're upset about Sheamus and the deposition. Daniel Bryan comes out and then Sheamus comes out. Sheamus isn't buying it and lays Otunga out.
* Sin Cara defeated WWE Intercontinental Champion The Miz in a non-title match. Sin Cara botched more moves than usual according to one of our correspondents. Rey Mysterio and Cody Rhodes made an appearance. A Fatal 4-Way for the title at Night of Champions was announced, with Miz defending the Intercontinental title against Cody Rhodes, Rey Mysterio and Sin Cara.
* Kane defeated Kofi Kingston by chokeslam. Kane hugged Kofi after the match.
* Randy Orton came out to a massive pop and beat Tensai with the RKO. Dolph Ziggler attacked Orton after the match.
* Sheamus vs. Daniel Bryan in a WrestleMania Rematch is announced for later tonight.
* Kaitlyn gets the upset over Beth Phoenix. Layla was on commentary.
* Sheamus defeats Daniel Bryan with the Texas Cloverleaf.
* Sheamus defeated Alberto Del Rio via submission with the Texas Cloverleaf.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Will Seth Rollins Be On SmackDown?, Update On Alberto El Patron - WWE, WrestleMania 32 Packages
Triple H Remembers Mentor, Fans On If Kane Should Be Punished, WWE RAW Twitter Ratings, WWE Stock
WWE RAW Garners Another New Record Low Audience
WWE Performance Center Coach Praises Kalisto, Kalisto On Spreading The Message Of Lucha, More
Conflicting Reports On Today's Big WWE-ESPN Announcement, WWE Breaking Ground Preview
ESPN And WWE's Announcement Revealed?
Stephanie McMahon On The WWE Universe Being A Focus Group, What Fans Want Today, More
Major WWE - ESPN Announcement Coming Soon?, WrestleMania 32
WWE Monday Night RAW Results - Seth Rollins Vs. Kane, John Cena Defends, Paige, More
WWE Interested In Bringing Alberto Del Rio Back
Reason For John Cena Taking Time Away From WWE Revealed?
Backstage Update On John Cena Taking Time Away From WWE, What He's Saying