|By Marc Middleton | September 17, 2012 | Comments|
WWE is focusing on the following points for tonight's show:
* How will Alberto Del Rio respond to his latest defeat?
* Will Zack Ryder make another pass at the United States Title?
* Is Cody Rhodes done pursuing his "baby" - the Intercontinental Title?
* Can Kane and Daniel Bryan maintain harmony long enough to defend the WWE Tag Team Titles?
* Fallout from the controversial John Cena vs. CM Punk finish at Night of Champions.
We are looking for correspondents for tonight's tapings, so if you are attending it, please contact us by clicking here.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Indie Promotion Owned By Former WWE And TNA Star Announces Local TV Deal, Matches For First Tapings
WWE Confirms Injury To Rusev At Tapings
Backstage Notes On Sasha Banks Missing WWE NXT Events, Update On Actor Possibly Wrestling For WWE
Possible Replacement For Rusev At WWE Elimination Chamber, Backstage Notes On His Injury
WWE Hall Of Famer Forced To Pull Out Of Match, More On Scott Hall And GFW, Has Chael Sonnen Signed?
Backstage Update On Dixie Carter Filming A Reality TV Pilot At The Impact Wrestling Tapings
Ronda Rousey On Finishing Her Angle With Stephanie McMahon, Changing Dana White's Mind, More
** SPOILERS ** WWE SmackDown Results For This Week
CM Punk-WWE Shop Update, WWE Hall Of Famer Asks WWE For Retirement Match, Superstar Challenges Celeb
Top Star Possibly Injured At Last Night's WWE SmackDown Tapings (Updated With Photo)
Possible Reason For Daniel Bryan On Miz TV, Why WWE Pulled Hideo Itami Shirt, Actor Warns WWE Star
Bill Goldberg Praises The Undertaker, Talks About Turning Heel In WCW