WWE Ranks On Forbes Entertainment List, Wade Barrett Films TV Show, RAW Announcers Comment
|By Marc Middleton | September 18, 2012 | Comments|
1. Disney Princess - $1.6 billion
2. Star Wars - $1.5 billion
3. Pooh - $1.09 billion
4. Cars - $1.05 billion
5. Hello Kitty - $800 million
6. Mickey & Friends - $750 million
7. WWE - $700 million
8. Toy Story - $685 million
9. Peanuts - $600 million
10. Sesame Street - $515 million
You can check out the full list by clicking here.
- Here are some comments from Jim Ross, JBL and Michael Cole after last night's RAW:
Jim Ross: "Thanks to all who enjoyed our work on #Raw tonight. Hope we get to do it again soon. I appreciate @MichaelCole & @JCLayfield. #WWE"
JBL: "Great time tonight back on @wwe raw! Enjoyed @JRsBBQ and finally working with him! Even @MichaelCole , well not so much cole! #getwelljerry"
Michael Cole: "Thank you @JRsBBQ it was a blast. @JCLayfield all kidding aside good luck on the climb in Africa!"
- Wade Barrett filmed a two-hour music show for the UK's Kerrang Radio yesterday. Barrett got to DJ some of his favorite tracks. The feature will air sometime in the next few weeks.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.