|By Marc Middleton | September 18, 2012 | Comments|
Winners: Rey Mysterio and Sin Cara
- After the match, Cara and Mysterio are celebrating when they're attack from behind by Titus O'Neil and Darren Young. They beat them down and hit their finishers as the crowd boos. Titus takes a mic at ringside and he's pissed about losing the #1 contendership last week. Titus says from now on they will do the taking. Young botches his part of the promo and they walk off leaving Cara and Rey in the ring.
- The announcers talk about WWE's new partnership with Susan G. Komen.
Beth Phoenix vs. Eve Torres
We go to the ring and Beth Phoenix waits. Former WWE Divas Champion Layla is on commentary. Out next comes the new Divas Champion Eve Torres.
Beth takes Eve down first but she comes back with a headlock. Beth comes back and unloads with right hands. Beth slams her on the back of her head and is told to back off by the referee. Beth goes for the Glam Slam but Eve fights out. Eve beats her down. Beth turns it around in the corner with a splash and a kick. More back and forth until Eve rolls Beth up out of nowhere for the win.
Winner: Eve Torres
- Eve taunts Layla with the Divas Title after the match. Layla stands up and they face off at ringside before Eve walks off.
- Still to come, Cena and Sheamus vs. Punk and Del Rio in the main event. Back to commercial.
- They show footage from SmackDown where Tyson Kidd and Brodus Clay got into it with United States Champion Antonio Cesaro.
Brodus Clay vs. Heath Slater
We go to the ring and out comes Brodus Clay with Cameron and Naomi. We see Heath Slater waiting at ringside. Aksana and United States Champion Antonio Cesaro are on commentary. Clay starts the match with a big shot on Slater. Clay takes him to the corner. Slater takes out Clay's leg and turns it around on him in the corner.
Slater takes Clay back down and keeps him grounded. Clay fights up and out, sending Slater across the ring. Clay continues when Cesaro jumps on the apron and distracts him. Slater takes advantage and drops Clay for a close 2 count. Slater goes to the top but Clay headbutts him in mid-air. Clay hits a splash for the win.
Winner: Brodus Clay
- Cesaro leaves with Aksana as Clay brings kids in the ring to dance with he, Cameron and Naomi.
- We see Intercontinental Champion The Miz walking backstage. He's headed out for the debut MizTV segment. Back to commercial.
- Back from the commercial and here comes WWE Intercontinental Champion The Miz. The ring is setup like a typical talk show segment. Miz talks about getting his own talk show as he walks to the ring. There's an upside down WWE logo, some chairs and couches. Miz compares his show to Piper's Pit, The Highlight Reel and The Cutting Edge. He says Roddy Piper, Edge and Chris Jericho were never as charismatic or controversial as him. Miz talks about winning at Night of Champions and introduces his guest - SmackDown General Manager Booker T.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Curt Hawkins Says Wrestler Would Hide Backstage To Avoid Working, Talks Failed Stripper Gimmick
Sasha Banks Gimmick Copied? (Photo), Biggest WWE Battle Royal Ever (Video), Birthdays
Fans On Female Star Returning To WWE, Bella Twins (Video), TMNT WWE Figures Revealed
Roman Reigns Vs. Brock Lesnar Vs. Dean Ambrose, Joey Ryan As Former WWE Star (Video), Best Instagram
AJ Styles Talks About How TNA "Flattened" His Ego, Not Being Seen As A Star
WWE UK Champion Tyler Bate On Not Meeting Vince McMahon, How Triple H Has Helped, WWE UK Contracts
Matt Riddle On WWE Passing On Him, Beating UFC's Jon Jones In High School Wrestling, Going To China
Controversy At Last Night's PWG Show, Top 10 PROGRESS Matches Of 2016, Wrestle Circus Card
TNA Offers Contract To Former World Champion
Why TNA Blurred Out Referee For Hardys Match On Impact Wrestling
Nicole Bass Not Dead, Doctors Set To Take Her Off Life Support Later Today, Updated Details
WWE Hall Of Famer George "The Animal" Steele Passes Away At 79
Sean Waltman Reveals Goldberg's Idea For Ring Name, Kendall Jenner Not Wearing NWO White And Black
Brock Lesnar Interrupts Eight-Man Match, Defeats Big Show At WWE Live Event (Photos, Video)
Gillberg On His RAW Return, Signing A Contract, Working WrestleMania, Who Called Him, Kevin Owens
"The Russian Bear" Ivan Koloff Passes Away At The Age Of 74