|By Marc Middleton | September 26, 2012 | Comments|
Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter- Here are some recent WWE attendance figures:
* RAW on September 21st in State College, PA drew 4,500 fans for $142,000
* RAW on September 22 in White Plains, NY drew a sellout of 4,200 fans for $220,000
* SmackDown on September 22nd in Sarnia, Ontario drew 2,000 fans for $70,000
* RAW on September 23rd in Worcester, MA drew 5,000 fans for $110,000
* SmackDown on September 23rd in London, Ontario drew 3,000 fans for $110,000
- Apparently there isn't much to the WWE-All Japan story that was originally reported in the Japanese media last week. It's really just that AJPW officials took John Laurinaitis out to dinner back in August and pitched him the idea of making AJPW a WWE affiliate. By that point, Laurinaitis had already lost all of his power within WWE. WWE hasn't been in the habit of supporting or buying foreign wrestling companies.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
WWE Fury Of Chokeslams, Kofi Kingston And Bubba Ray Dudley Talk MSG, Sasha Banks And Bayley
Rashad Evans Returns To The UFC After Two Years, Ronda Rousey Gets Called Out, More
Kurt Angle Returns To Action, TNA Crowd Shots From Saturday Night, Gail Kim Vs. Awesome Kong, More
Daniel Cormier And Alexander Gustafsson Have Close Championship Fight, Jon Jones Next?
Final Card For Tonight's TNA Bound For Glory Pay-Per-View, Live Coverage Reminder
Photos: Billy Corgan Inducts Earl Hebner Into The TNA Hall Of Fame At Live Event
WWE Fan Ejected From Live Event, WWE Network To Air NXT Festival Matches?, Update On Carmella
WWE "Live From MSG: Lesnar Vs. Big Show" Results - Steel Cage Match, Team PCB, Kane, More
Why John Cena Is Taking Time Off, Top WWE Star And Hall Of Famer Added To Tour, Daniel Bryan Removed
Finn Balor Responds To CM Punk's Balor - Grado Comment, WWE NXT Attendance Note, Birthdays
Final Card For Tonight's Live WWE Network Special From MSG, Live Coverage Reminder
Scott Hall Talks Being "Uncomfortable" After WWE Return, Giving Sting His "Crow" Gimmick, Drug Abuse