- Here are some more notes from this past weekend's House of Hardcore debut show from Tommy Dreamer:
* ECW Original Tony DeVito worked backstage helping to run things. Edge was also helping out backstage. Backstage visitors included former WWE developmental Diva Ivelisse Velez, TNA's Rosita, Beulah McGillicutty and indy talents.
* Scott Steiner, Rick Steiner and Edge were all big draws for the pre-show autograph session.
* There are plans for a House of Hardcore 2 show but word is that it may not happen until May of 2013. The event will be edited for a DVD release. There was talk of doing an iPPV but the feeling was that there are too many internet pay-per-views out there right now.
* The only injury of the night was Daivari getting a tooth knocked out thanks to a stiff kick from Crowbar.
- WWE is now officially selling the new Paul Heyman t-shirt. You can see a photo below:
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.