Updated TNA Bound For Glory PPV Card - X Division Match Announced, Stipulation Added To Match
|By Daniel Pena | October 11, 2012 | Comments|
It was also announced that if Joey Ryan defeats Al Snow at the pay-per-view event, he will receive a TNA Wrestling contract.
The announced line-up for Bound For Glory is as follows:
* TNA World Heavyweight Championship Match - Austin Aries (c) vs. Jeff Hardy.
* Bully Ray and Sting vs. Aces & 8. If Aces & 8s win, they will receive full access to the Impact Zone. If Bully Ray and Sting win, Aces & 8s will leave TNA forever.
* Street Fight - James Storm vs. Bobby Roode. King Mo serve as the Special Enforcer.
* TNA Television Championship Match - Samoa Joe (c) vs. Magnus.
* TNA Women's Knockout Championship Match - Miss Tessmacher (c) vs. Tara.
* TNA X Division Championship Match - Zema Ion (c) vs. Rob Van Dam.
* Al Snow vs Joey Ryan. Ryan receives a TNA Wrestling contract if he wins.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
See Slow-motion Video Of Cm Punk Attacking Fan On Raw ->