|By Daniel Pena | October 11, 2012 | Comments|
It was also announced that if Joey Ryan defeats Al Snow at the pay-per-view event, he will receive a TNA Wrestling contract.
The announced line-up for Bound For Glory is as follows:
* TNA World Heavyweight Championship Match - Austin Aries (c) vs. Jeff Hardy.
* Bully Ray and Sting vs. Aces & 8. If Aces & 8s win, they will receive full access to the Impact Zone. If Bully Ray and Sting win, Aces & 8s will leave TNA forever.
* Street Fight - James Storm vs. Bobby Roode. King Mo serve as the Special Enforcer.
* TNA Television Championship Match - Samoa Joe (c) vs. Magnus.
* TNA Women's Knockout Championship Match - Miss Tessmacher (c) vs. Tara.
* TNA X Division Championship Match - Zema Ion (c) vs. Rob Van Dam.
* Al Snow vs Joey Ryan. Ryan receives a TNA Wrestling contract if he wins.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
See Slow-motion Video Of Cm Punk Attacking Fan On Raw ->
Jerry Springer And Fallout Airing After Monday's RAW, Extreme Street Fight Moments, Big E
Sin Cara And Bellas At Comic-Con, Dean Ambrose And Roman Reigns, Bella Twins Photo Shoot Pics
WWE Legend Makes Prediction For NXT Women's Title Match, Randy Orton's RKOs, Reigns And Ambrose
Another WWE Developmental Release, Randy Orton Vs. Seth Rollins Promo, The JBL & Renee Show
News And Notes From Mick Foley's "Cheap Pops" WWE Network Taping At Full Sail University
Three More WWE NXT Wrestlers Cut
TNA Impact Wrestling Results: Kurt Angle Destroyed, Kong Vs. Terrell, Mickie James' Announcement
Kevin Nash Says Undertaker Almost Joined WCW In 2000, Scott Hall Rips Chris Jericho, More
Triple H Talks About The Notion That He Buries People, Common Misconceptions In Wrestling
Backstage Update On Daniel Bryan Being Injured, Possibly Missing WWE's Payback Pay-Per-View
** SPOILERS ** WWE NXT Tapings Airing In April And May
WWE Releases Two NXT Wrestlers