|By Marc Middleton | October 12, 2012 | Comments|
* The next tapings are November 15th and Big Show will be the special guest Superstar.
* Another new announcer debuted last night - Tom Hannifan, who currently works for the Big 10 Network. He worked with Jim Ross and Tony Luftman, who debuted a few weeks back. Luftman handled a majority of the Superstar interviews.
* William Regal was not in attendance for commentary, likely because of Hannifan trying out. Regal will be back for the November tapings.
* Ring announcing was handled by Byron Saxton and Summer Rae.
* Darren Young and Titus O'Neil used their new theme song.
* Main roster talents who worked the tapings were Damien Sandow, Tyson Kidd, The Usos, Darren Young, Titus O'Neil, Layla, Alicia Fox, Camacho, Jinder Mahal, Aksana, Trent Baretta, Michael McGillicutty, Johnny Curtis, Kane, Daniel Bryan and Michael Cole.
- Finally, here are some comments from JR about last night's tapings:
"3 hrs & 2 extra bouts in the can @FullSail 4 #WWE NXT. Worked 3 shows, 2 w/ Tom Hannifan & 1 w/ Tony Luftman. Next stop..#RedRiverRivalry!"
"No @RealKingRegal this time @WWE NXT. He'll be back @FullSail Nov 15. I had @ Moe's today in his honor. I'm working w/ 2 'new guys.' #WWE"
"Several #WWE NXT Talents had good nights. Big E Langston, Ohno, Mahal,Rollins, Bray Wyatt, Kruger, McGillicutty, Curtis, Woods, others. #WWE"
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Four Horsewomen & WWE Legend Attend PWG BOLA Finals, Max Landis Buys Everyone Pizza, More
PWG Battle Of Los Angeles Night 3 Results (8/30): And Your Winner Is...
Rock Tweets Indy Team, Brock Lesnar In New York Times, Funny Sasha Banks And Big E Video
WWE Teasing Team BAD Interference In Beat The Clock Challenge, Sasha Banks Wants Title Opportunity
More Controversial Social Media Posts From WWE NXT Diva Zahra Schreiber Uncovered
WWE Live Event Results From Tallahassee (8/30): Braun Strowman Destroys, Heath Slater Attacks, More
Team PCB Reacts To RAW News, Daniel Bryan Buys A Composting Toilet, Hulk Hogan On Donald Trump