WWE RAW Results - CM Punk's Hell In A Cell Opponent Revealed, Announcer In Action, More
|By Marc Middleton | October 15, 2012 | Comments|
Zack Ryder and Santino Marella vs. Darren Young and Titus O'Neil
We go to the ring and out comes Santino Marella and Zack Ryder before commercial.
Back from the break and Darren Young is in control of Santino. Titus comes in but Santino makes the tag to Ryder. Ryder unloads on Titus. Ryder with a knees to the chest and a missile dropkick from the corner. Ryder hits the Broski Boot for a 2 count. Santino comes in but Young drops him with knees to the gut. Ryder takes out Young but Titus powerbombs him for the quick win.
Winners: Darren Young and Titus O'Neil
- After the match, Heath Slater runs out with Drew McIntyre and Jinder Mahal. They dump Santino and beat down Ryder before tossing him also. They each have a generic line for the mic and Slater says their name is 3MB.
- Back from the break and we see Vince McMahon's appearance from earlier.
- Vickie Guerrero comes out to the stage with Dolph Ziggler. Ziggler has something important to say and he complains about Ryback being up for a title shot on his way to the ring. Ziggler says Ryback is a flash in the pan and soon we won't even remember his name. Ziggler says he will still be here. Ziggler says if anyone deserves a WWE Title match, it's him. Ziggler says he wants Punk at Hell In a Cell so he can win both titles in the same night. David Otunga comes out and agrees about Ryback. Otunga heads to the ring and says Ziggler doesn't deserve a shot either. Otunga says it's time he gets his title shot. Otunga takes a shot at Vickie. AJ Lee's music hits and out comes the General Manager. AJ makes Otunga and Ziggler vs. Ryback and here he comes.
Ryback vs. David Otunga and Dolph Ziggler
Ziggler starts the match as the crowd chants "feed me more." Ziggler hits a dropkick but Ryback comes right back with a huge clothesline. Ziggler tags out and Otunga comes in but Ryback scoops him on his back for a big atomic drop. Ryback stares Ziggler down. Ziggler drops from the apron and heads up the ramp with Vickie. Ryback grabs Otunga and nails Shellshocked for the easy win.
- Vince McMahon is backstage on the phone when Heyman walks in. Heyman gives props to Vince for last week's performance and brings up Punk's challenge for a rematch tonight. Heyman proposes if Punk wins, he gets to pick his opponent for Hell In a Cell. Vince agrees but adds that the match would be against Heyman, not Punk. Heyman says no and Vince tells him to get out of his sight. Vince smiles and says he loves being him.
- AJ is walking backstage when Matt Striker walks up. He brings up Kane and Daniel Bryan attacking him on SmackDown. He won't go to the Board of Directors but he wants an apology. AJ laughs and says Striker should ask for an apology... right after his match with Kane. Back to commercial.
Antonio Cesaro vs. Justin Gabriel
Justin Gabriel waits in the ring as WWE United States Champion Antonio Cesaro makes his way out. They lock up and trade holds. Cesaro with a big clothesline and a stomp. Cesaro beats Gabriel down in the corner now. Cesaro drops Gabriel on top of the turnbuckle and knees him in the gut.
Cesaro keeps control of the match and hits a big gutbuster. Cesaro keeps Gabriel grounded on the mat now. Gabriel tries to make a comeback and hits an inverted DDT out of the corner. Gabriel goes back up and hits the 450 but Cesaro gets his foot on the bottom rope to break the pin. Gabriel springboards in but Cesaro nails him on the way down with the big uppercut. Cesaro hits the Neutralizer for the win.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.