WWE RAW Results - CM Punk's Hell In A Cell Opponent Revealed, Announcer In Action, More
|By Marc Middleton | October 15, 2012 | Comments|
- We're live from Nashville, Tennessee with Michael Cole and Jim Ross. Ross hypes CM Punk's big decision for later tonight.
- We go to the ring and out comes Big Show.
Show gets boo'd as he talks about the debate from two weeks ago. Show says Booker T and Sheamus just wanted to make him look foolish. Show talks about the Brogue Kick and shows us footage from RAW last week where Show caught the Brogue and dumped Sheamus out of the ring. Show goes on and says he wants Daniel Bryan right now. He wants to fix the whole 45 second thing. Show waits for Bryan to come out. We see Bryan, Kane, R-Truth, Zack Ryder and many others backstage watching. Bryan says he's not going out there. AJ Lee appears and orders him out there. Kane laughs at him Bryan yells no but makes his way out anyway.
Big Show vs. Daniel Bryan
Show strikes first and takes control. Bryan comes back with kicks but Show shoves him over the top rope. Big Show follows him out as we go to commercial.
Back from the break and Show applies a bearhug. During the break we see Bryan got hit with a big spear. Bryan makes a comeback with kicks and a double dropkick in the corner. And another. Bryan goes to the top but Show grabs him and hits a chokeslam for the win.
Winner: Big Show
- After the match, the pyro goes off and out comes Kane. Show goes for a big punch on Bryan but Kane steps in the way. Show exits the ring and the crowd boo's.
- More hype for CM Punk's announcement. Back to break.
- Back from the break and Paul Heyman is in the ring with the WWE Title. There's also a stand that is covered up for now, likely holding the photo of Punk's opponent. Heyman puts over Punk and introduces him. Out comes Punk.
Punk talks about how he will put people down if they disrespect him. Punk brings up the fight with Vince McMahon last week. Punk brags about smacking Vince in the face. Punk says Vince put up a fight later but it was sad. Punk says we will never see Vince compete again and for that, you can thank him. Punk shows us the Hell In a Cell poster where he's dressed as the devil. Punk says that's what everyone thinks of him. Punk brings up Ryback and John Cena. Punk stalls and says he's not ready to reveal his answer. Vince McMahon's music hits and out he comes.
Vince says Punk just blew it. Now Vince will be making the decision. Vince says there will be a contract signing later tonight and right before that, Vince will make the big announcement. Vince says Punk's fate is now in his hands and tells Punk to respect that. Punk complains to Heyman as Vince's music hits.
- Still to come tonight, Wade Barrett vs. Sheamus in a rematch from last week. Back to commercial.
Brodus Clay vs. Alberto Del Rio
Back from the break and out comes Alberto Del Rio. Clay starts the match and takes control. Clay sends Del Rio out to the floor with a big shoulder. Del Rio comes back in and goes to work on the arm. Clay turns it back around and hits another big headbutt. Clay misses the splash in the corner and Del Rio kicks him in the head. Del Rio with the armbar for the win.
Winner: Alberto Del Rio
- Heyman and Punk are having words backstage. Punk wants to fight Vince again this week. Punk sends Heyman off to give Vince the message.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.