- We're live from Nashville, Tennessee with Michael Cole and Jim Ross. Ross hypes CM Punk's big decision for later tonight.
- We go to the ring and out comes Big Show.
Show gets boo'd as he talks about the debate from two weeks ago. Show says Booker T and Sheamus just wanted to make him look foolish. Show talks about the Brogue Kick and shows us footage from RAW last week where Show caught the Brogue and dumped Sheamus out of the ring. Show goes on and says he wants Daniel Bryan right now. He wants to fix the whole 45 second thing. Show waits for Bryan to come out. We see Bryan, Kane, R-Truth, Zack Ryder and many others backstage watching. Bryan says he's not going out there. AJ Lee appears and orders him out there. Kane laughs at him Bryan yells no but makes his way out anyway.
Big Show vs. Daniel Bryan
Show strikes first and takes control. Bryan comes back with kicks but Show shoves him over the top rope. Big Show follows him out as we go to commercial.
Back from the break and Show applies a bearhug. During the break we see Bryan got hit with a big spear. Bryan makes a comeback with kicks and a double dropkick in the corner. And another. Bryan goes to the top but Show grabs him and hits a chokeslam for the win.
Winner: Big Show
- After the match, the pyro goes off and out comes Kane. Show goes for a big punch on Bryan but Kane steps in the way. Show exits the ring and the crowd boo's.
- More hype for CM Punk's announcement. Back to break.
- Back from the break and Paul Heyman is in the ring with the WWE Title. There's also a stand that is covered up for now, likely holding the photo of Punk's opponent. Heyman puts over Punk and introduces him. Out comes Punk.
Punk talks about how he will put people down if they disrespect him. Punk brings up the fight with Vince McMahon last week. Punk brags about smacking Vince in the face. Punk says Vince put up a fight later but it was sad. Punk says we will never see Vince compete again and for that, you can thank him. Punk shows us the Hell In a Cell poster where he's dressed as the devil. Punk says that's what everyone thinks of him. Punk brings up Ryback and John Cena. Punk stalls and says he's not ready to reveal his answer. Vince McMahon's music hits and out he comes.
Vince says Punk just blew it. Now Vince will be making the decision. Vince says there will be a contract signing later tonight and right before that, Vince will make the big announcement. Vince says Punk's fate is now in his hands and tells Punk to respect that. Punk complains to Heyman as Vince's music hits.
- Still to come tonight, Wade Barrett vs. Sheamus in a rematch from last week. Back to commercial.
Brodus Clay vs. Alberto Del Rio
Back from the break and out comes Alberto Del Rio. Clay starts the match and takes control. Clay sends Del Rio out to the floor with a big shoulder. Del Rio comes back in and goes to work on the arm. Clay turns it back around and hits another big headbutt. Clay misses the splash in the corner and Del Rio kicks him in the head. Del Rio with the armbar for the win.
Winner: Alberto Del Rio
- Heyman and Punk are having words backstage. Punk wants to fight Vince again this week. Punk sends Heyman off to give Vince the message.
We go to the ring and out comes Santino Marella and Zack Ryder before commercial.
Back from the break and Darren Young is in control of Santino. Titus comes in but Santino makes the tag to Ryder. Ryder unloads on Titus. Ryder with a knees to the chest and a missile dropkick from the corner. Ryder hits the Broski Boot for a 2 count. Santino comes in but Young drops him with knees to the gut. Ryder takes out Young but Titus powerbombs him for the quick win.
Winners: Darren Young and Titus O'Neil
- After the match, Heath Slater runs out with Drew McIntyre and Jinder Mahal. They dump Santino and beat down Ryder before tossing him also. They each have a generic line for the mic and Slater says their name is 3MB.
- Back from the break and we see Vince McMahon's appearance from earlier.
- Vickie Guerrero comes out to the stage with Dolph Ziggler. Ziggler has something important to say and he complains about Ryback being up for a title shot on his way to the ring. Ziggler says Ryback is a flash in the pan and soon we won't even remember his name. Ziggler says he will still be here. Ziggler says if anyone deserves a WWE Title match, it's him. Ziggler says he wants Punk at Hell In a Cell so he can win both titles in the same night. David Otunga comes out and agrees about Ryback. Otunga heads to the ring and says Ziggler doesn't deserve a shot either. Otunga says it's time he gets his title shot. Otunga takes a shot at Vickie. AJ Lee's music hits and out comes the General Manager. AJ makes Otunga and Ziggler vs. Ryback and here he comes.
Ryback vs. David Otunga and Dolph Ziggler
Ziggler starts the match as the crowd chants "feed me more." Ziggler hits a dropkick but Ryback comes right back with a huge clothesline. Ziggler tags out and Otunga comes in but Ryback scoops him on his back for a big atomic drop. Ryback stares Ziggler down. Ziggler drops from the apron and heads up the ramp with Vickie. Ryback grabs Otunga and nails Shellshocked for the easy win.
- Vince McMahon is backstage on the phone when Heyman walks in. Heyman gives props to Vince for last week's performance and brings up Punk's challenge for a rematch tonight. Heyman proposes if Punk wins, he gets to pick his opponent for Hell In a Cell. Vince agrees but adds that the match would be against Heyman, not Punk. Heyman says no and Vince tells him to get out of his sight. Vince smiles and says he loves being him.
- AJ is walking backstage when Matt Striker walks up. He brings up Kane and Daniel Bryan attacking him on SmackDown. He won't go to the Board of Directors but he wants an apology. AJ laughs and says Striker should ask for an apology... right after his match with Kane. Back to commercial.
Antonio Cesaro vs. Justin Gabriel
Justin Gabriel waits in the ring as WWE United States Champion Antonio Cesaro makes his way out. They lock up and trade holds. Cesaro with a big clothesline and a stomp. Cesaro beats Gabriel down in the corner now. Cesaro drops Gabriel on top of the turnbuckle and knees him in the gut.
Cesaro keeps control of the match and hits a big gutbuster. Cesaro keeps Gabriel grounded on the mat now. Gabriel tries to make a comeback and hits an inverted DDT out of the corner. Gabriel goes back up and hits the 450 but Cesaro gets his foot on the bottom rope to break the pin. Gabriel springboards in but Cesaro nails him on the way down with the big uppercut. Cesaro hits the Neutralizer for the win.
Winner: Antonio Cesaro
- Still to come tonight, the contract signing for Hell In a Cell. Back to commercial.
Matt Striker vs. Kane
Back from the break and Matt Striker is in the ring dressed to wrestle. Out comes his opponent one-half of the WWE Tag Team Champions Kane.
Striker takes a mic and pleads with Kane. Striker says he's a broadcaster now and not a competitor. Striker just wants an apology. Striker brings up therapy and Dr. Shelby. Kane approaches Striker and wants to hug. They hug it out and Striker goes to leave but Kane stops him. They hug some more. Kane snaps and turns it into a crazy bearhug. Kane chokeslams Striker and covers him for the win.
- After the match, Kane sits down beside Striker and tries to interview him. Kane yells about how he is the tag team champions and leaves.
- Still to come tonight, Eve vs. Layla with the Divas Title on the line.
- Back from the break and the ring is set up for MizTV. Miz talks about how Kofi Kingston challenged him on Main Events and calls him out. Here comes Kofi in a suit.
They go back and forth on the mic. Kofi says he will beat Miz on Wednesday's Main Event to become the new Intercontinental Champion. Kofi says it will be must see. Kofi proposes a match between the two tonight. Miz accepts and rips into Kofi some more. Kofi tackles Miz and beats him out of the ring.
- Still to come is Sheamus vs. Barrett. Back to commercial.
Sheamus vs. Wade Barrett
Out comes the World Heavyweight Champion Sheamus for a rematch from last week's RAW. Out next comes Wade Barrett. They lock up and go to the corner before trading holds.
More back and forth action. Sheamus with a big clothesline. Barrett blocks the forearm shots on the apron and fights his way back in. Barrett mounts Sheamus with right hands. Barrett with a big pumphandle slam for a 2 count. Barrett ends up on the floor. Sheamus leaps out after him and takes Barrett out. Big Show's music hits and here he comes. Show comes out with a chair as we go to commercial.
Back from the break and Sheamus is in control as Show looks on from the stage. Barrett gets hung up on the top rope and beat to the floor. Sheamus follows and whips Barrett over the steel steps. Another block. Sheamus fights his way in the ring but Barrett kicks him right back to the floor. Sheamus makes it back in the ring but Barrett stomps away. Barrett with a big knee to the gut and another. Barrett with a big forearm to the chest and more knees to the head. Barrett boots Sheamus with a big kick to the face.
Barrett works Sheamus over on the floor and brings it back in the ring for a pin attempt. Sheamus makes a comeback and drops Barrett with a backbreaker. Sheamus goes on and hits a powerslam for 2. Sheamus with the forearms from the apron now. Sheamus suplexes Barrett back in and covers for 2. Barrett turns it around and hits the Big Elbow to the heart for a 2 count. Sheamus blocks Wasteland but gets hit by Winds of Change. 2 count for Barrett. Sheamus fights back and goes for the Cloverleaf, locking it in. Show approaches the ring for a distraction. Sheamus blocks a shot and goes for White Noise on Barrett but it's blocked. Show pulls down the rope and Sheamus tumbles to the floor for the DQ.
Winner by DQ: Sheamus
- After the bell, Sheamus lays out Barrett with a Brogue Kick and sends Show flying over the top rope.
- Vince is backstage talking to someone on the phone. John Cena walks in to a big pop from the crowd. Vince has the doctors prognosis but wants to hear it from Cena. Cena says he has felt better but he has felt worse. Cena says he belongs out there and if Vince picks him, he will do what he does.
WWE Divas Title Match: Layla vs. Eve Torres
We go to the ring and out comes WWE Divas Champion Eve Torres. We go to commercial.
Back from the break and Layla is out for her rematch. They lock up and go to the mat and back to their feet before breaking. They shove each other and Eve with a kick. Eve takes Layla down with a headlock now. Eve works on the arm now. Eve tosses her to the floor and brings it back in for a 2 count. Layla finally makes a comeback for a 2 count. More back and forth action. Eve gets the pin but Layla's foot was on the bottom rope. Eve kicked the leg off but it appears we have another storyline finish.
Winner: Eve Torres
- We see footage of Stephanie McMahon at the Social Good Summit in New York City last week. They talk about WWE's partnership with Nothing But Nets.
- Still to come, Vince McMahon's announcement. Back to commercial.
- Kane and Daniel Bryan are backstage talking. Bryan proposes that Kane face Big Show on next week's RAW.
- Vince is in his office with Ryback. Vince thanks Ryback for helping him last week. Vince asks if Ryback realizes what people are saying about him - that he's heartless and cold blooded, unstoppable and king of the mountain. Ryback just stares straight ahead. He turns, looks at Vince and says, "feed me Punk." Ryback walks off.
Cody Rhodes and Damien Sandow vs. Primo and Epico
We see footage of Slater, McIntyre and Mahal crashing a show at a local bar in Nashville. Security ends up forcing them out as the match starts. Rosa Mendes looks on from ringside. Sandow and Rhodes have to go to the floor early on to regroup. Cody starts off with Primo and they go back and forth. Primo with a quick pin attempt. The end comes when Sandow hits his neckbreaker on Epico.
Winners: Damien Sandow and Cody Rhodes
Kofi Kingston vs. The Miz
Back from the break and both men are already in the ring. We see footage from MizTV earlier tonight. Kofi strikes first and takes Miz to the corner. Kofi sends Miz out to the floor and clotheslines him. Kofi brings it back in the ring and springboards in. Kofi with a big dropkick and a kick to the gut several times. Miz turns it around and nails a big clothesline.
Miz keeps control and clotheslines him in the corner. Miz goes to the top and comes crashing down for a 2 count. Miz with a headlock now. More back and forth. The end comes when Kofi connects with a big Trouble in Paradise for the win.
Winner: Kofi Kingston
- After the match, The Miz is bleeding so a trainer comes in to take care of him.
- Vince is shown walking backstage as we go to commercial.
- Back from the break and out comes Vince McMahon with a contract in his hand. There's a table and chairs set up in the ring.
Vince brings WWE Champion CM Punk out first and Paul Heyman comes with him. Vince brings Ryback out next and finally John Cena. Vince talks about making the decision but Punk cuts him off and calls him an egomaniac. Punk goes ahead and signs the Hell In a Cell contract. Punk says he will break whichever man Vince picks for him. Vince says if Punk would have answered Cena's challenge weeks back then they wouldn't even be standing here. Punk goes on and Cena cuts him off. Vince goes to make his announcement but Cena cuts him off. Cena wonders if Ryback even cares about the WWE Title or does he just want to beat some one. Cena whips Punk and says right now Punk needs to get his ass whipped. Cena gets the fans to chant "feed me more" and this gets Ryback hype. Ryback signs the Hell In a Cell contract and Vince makes it official - Ryback vs. Punk for the WWE Title at Hell In a Cell. They have words over the table as the crowd chants for Ryback. Ryback slams Punk's face hard into the table. Ryback tosses the table and chants with the fans. Ryback picks Punk up, marches around with him and lays him out. RAW goes off the air with everyone chanting "feed me more."
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.