- Here are some recent WWE attendance figures:
* The WWE Supershow on October 12th in Jonesboro, Arkansas drew 5,500 fans for $185,000
* The Supershow on October 13th in Jackson, Tennessee drew a sellout of 5,000 fans for $105,000
* The Supershow on October 14th in Knoxville, Tennessee drew 3,800 fans for $120,000
- One person close to the recent WWE tryouts in developmental note that very few of the people who showed up were in good shape - maybe 5 or 6 talents out of the 62-person class. There were college wrestlers and football players who were unable to get through the conditioning drills. The day they worked on promos was said to be another disaster as several of the guys just froze up in front of the cameras.
- WWE Hall of Famer Jerry Lawler spoke with the local FOX affiliate in Memphis after returning at the SmackDown tapings this week:
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.