|By Raj Giri||October 18, 2012 | Comments|
* R-Truth defeated Titus O'Neil. After the match, The Miz came out and attacked R-Truth. Miz then cut a promo saying that he will regain the Intercontinental Championship tonight.
* Seth Rollins defeated Jinder Mahal to retain his NXT Championship.
* Kaitlyn defeated Natalya.
* Wade Barrett came out to cut a promo bashing the Egyptian crowd. He was interrupted by Ted Dibiase and they started a match in which Barrett beat Dibiase.
* Kofi Kingston defeated The Miz and Cody Rhodes in a triple threat match to retain his Intercontinental Championship, it was the match of the night. After the match, The Miz attacked Kofi but R-Truth and Seth Rollins came out to save the day.
* Dolph Ziggler defeated Darren Young.
* Sheamus and Zack Ryder defeated The Big Show and Alberto Del Rio in a tag team lumberjack match. Sheamus tried to Brogue kick Show but Show stopped Sheamus and tried to knock him out with the WMD, but Sheamus dodged the punch and Show hit Del Rio accidentally. Sheamus then Brogue kicked Show and then pinned Del Rio for the win.
1. Wade Barrett
2. The Miz
Ahmed Gamal and Hussein Elwan contributed to this article. Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
News For Tonight's WWE RAW - Brock Lesnar, No John Cena, Roddy Piper Tribute?, Tag Teams, More
WWE Partners With DoSomething.org For Second Straight Year, Stephanie McMahon Comments
WWE Live Event Results From Fresno (8/2): Steel Cage Match, Lana And Summer Rae, Big Show, More
Big Star Appearing At Next GFW Event
WWE Legend Has Surgery For Stomach Cancer
Photo: Why Ryback Isn't Cleared To Return To WWE Yet
Funeral Details For WWE Hall Of Famer Roddy Piper
Update On New Gimmicks For Several WWE Talents
WWE Star Takes Homeless Couple To Restaurant, Returns With Big Group Due To "Distant" Manager
UFC 190: Rousey Vs. Correia Recap: Ronda Rousey Continues To Make History
Undertaker Rumor Killer, Early Brock Lesnar Vs. Undertaker Betting Odds, Mascot No-Sells Kevin Nash
Bret Hart Reacts To "Rowdy" Roddy Piper's Death