|By Marc Middleton | October 22, 2012 | Comments|
McGillicutty continues to dominate the match and hits a backbreaker for a 2 count. They go on and Kofi hits Trouble in Paradise out of nowhere for the win.
Winner: Kofi Kingston
- We get a look back at last Monday where the contract signing for Hell In a Cell took place.
- John Cena will speak next. Back to commercial.
- Back from the break and we see some of the NFL's New York Giants sitting at ringside.
- We go to the ring and out comes John Cena.
Cena talks about Hell In a Cell and CM Punk's reign as WWE Champion. Cena says the most truthful thing Punk has said was right before he became WWE Champion. Punk saw change and Cena says at Hell In a Cell, we will finally see change in the form of Ryback. Cena puts over Ryback and says he stands for one thing - destruction. Cena says the face of WWE will change this Sunday. CM Punk's music hits and out comes the WWE Champion with Paul Heyman.
Punk comes out and rips the NY Giants. He brags about being WWE Champion for 337 days and best in the world. Punk promises that he will walk out of Hell In a Cell still as our WWE Champion. Punk says he likes Cena's new role in WWE - being Ryback's cheerleader. Punk says Cena finally realized that he can't beat Punk. Cena says he came out to let everyone know how excited he was for Hell In a Cell. Cena says it's not that he can't beat Punk, he just wasn't allowed to. Cena says he is now officially medically cleared to wrestle. Cena says he won't mess up the title match for Sunday but wants to whoop Punk's ass tonight. Punk heads down the ramp but Heyman tries to talk him out of it. Punk makes it to the apron and Cena is ready to fight but Heyman is ranting about Punk shouldn't fight for free. Punk drops off the apron and heads back up the ramp as the crowd boos.
- More hype about AJ Lee and her emergency meeting from earlier. Also still to come tonight is Big Show vs. Kane. Back to commercial.
Justin Gabriel vs. Antonio Cesaro
Back from the break and Justin Gabriel waits in the ring as WWE United States Champion Antonio Cesaro comes out for a rematch from last week. Cesaro slides out of the ring and grabs a mic before they begin. Cesaro says something not in English and turns around to a splash from Gabriel. Gabriel brings it back in the ring but Cesaro turns it around on him. Cesaro with a big uppercut after some stomps.
Cesaro with a gutwrench slam and more offense on the mat. Cesaro with a huge high knee in the corner and another 2 count on Gabriel. More back and forth action. Cesaro throws Gabriel by the back of his head on the corner. Gabriel fights out of the corner. Gabriel counters a move and goes to the top for the 450. Cesaro hits the rope and Gabriel falls in the corner. Cesaro climbs up for a superplex but Gabriel fights him off. They trade shots on the corner and Cesaro falls to the mat. Cesaro comes right back and knocks Gabriel to the apron. Gabriel kicks Cesaro in the head and he falls to the mat again. Gabriel goes for the 450 and nails it for the non-title win.
Winner: Justin Gabriel
- We see a limousine pull up in the back and out comes Vince McMahon as the crowd pops. He has AJ Lee with her and she looks worried. They walk off and we go to commercial.
- Back from the break and Vince McMahon is in the ring with AJ Lee. Vince says AJ met with the Board of Directors earlier today about her tenure as RAW General Manager. Vince lets AJ tell the results of that meeting and hands her the mic. AJ says because of allegations that she has been fraternizing with a member of the RAW roster, she is now resigning as GM. AJ says some of her decisions may have been unorthodox and some people may consider her unstable but she thinks some people just like a crazy chick. The crowd starts chanting yes.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Tommaso Ciampa Talks Harley Race (Video), Fans On Tonight's House Of Horrors, Sasha Banks Meets Fan
Braun Strowman Vs. Roman Reigns Promo, WWE Fury Of Headbutts, Prime Time Wrestling - WWE Network
Kurt Angle On Vince McMahon Wanting To Help Him, How WWE's Wellness Policy Has Changed
Becky Lynch On Results Of Superstar Shakeup, "Barely Scratched The Surface" With Charlotte, Comedy
Sound Off Reactions On Roman Reigns Or Braun Strowman Winning At WWE Payback
What Airs After Monday's WWE RAW, Kevin Owens - SmackDown Note, Paul Heyman - Dale Earnhardt Jr.
Jerry Lawler And WCW Star Work Angles At NBA Game, Mascot Jumps From Ladder To Tables (Videos)
Mauro Ranallo Praised For Calling Boxing Match (Video), Nikki Bella Talks Movie Premiere, Daivari
Brock Lesnar's First WWE Universal Title Defense Revealed, Odd Name For New WWE Pay-Per-View
Alexa Bliss Responds To Reports Of Nude Photos Of Her Being Leaked Online
Darren Young On Which WWE Star Called Him Gay Before He Came Out, His Mom Being Gay, Bob Backlund
Cody Rhodes Reveals Creative Idea For Him For WWE Brand Extension, One Person Getting It Nixed
Matt Hardy Says "DELETION Is Coming", Offers Some "Broken Brilliance"
WWE Stars Say Goodbye To Cruiserweight (Photo), Roman Reigns Vs. AJ Styles Full Match, WWE Shop
Alberto Del Rio Responds To Paige's Father, Kenny Omega And Young Bucks - Hot Topic, John Morrison
Eric Young On What He Told Triple H When Starting With NXT, Who Came Up With Sanity, His Raspy Voice