|By Marc Middleton | October 22, 2012 | Comments|
McGillicutty continues to dominate the match and hits a backbreaker for a 2 count. They go on and Kofi hits Trouble in Paradise out of nowhere for the win.
Winner: Kofi Kingston
- We get a look back at last Monday where the contract signing for Hell In a Cell took place.
- John Cena will speak next. Back to commercial.
- Back from the break and we see some of the NFL's New York Giants sitting at ringside.
- We go to the ring and out comes John Cena.
Cena talks about Hell In a Cell and CM Punk's reign as WWE Champion. Cena says the most truthful thing Punk has said was right before he became WWE Champion. Punk saw change and Cena says at Hell In a Cell, we will finally see change in the form of Ryback. Cena puts over Ryback and says he stands for one thing - destruction. Cena says the face of WWE will change this Sunday. CM Punk's music hits and out comes the WWE Champion with Paul Heyman.
Punk comes out and rips the NY Giants. He brags about being WWE Champion for 337 days and best in the world. Punk promises that he will walk out of Hell In a Cell still as our WWE Champion. Punk says he likes Cena's new role in WWE - being Ryback's cheerleader. Punk says Cena finally realized that he can't beat Punk. Cena says he came out to let everyone know how excited he was for Hell In a Cell. Cena says it's not that he can't beat Punk, he just wasn't allowed to. Cena says he is now officially medically cleared to wrestle. Cena says he won't mess up the title match for Sunday but wants to whoop Punk's ass tonight. Punk heads down the ramp but Heyman tries to talk him out of it. Punk makes it to the apron and Cena is ready to fight but Heyman is ranting about Punk shouldn't fight for free. Punk drops off the apron and heads back up the ramp as the crowd boos.
- More hype about AJ Lee and her emergency meeting from earlier. Also still to come tonight is Big Show vs. Kane. Back to commercial.
Justin Gabriel vs. Antonio Cesaro
Back from the break and Justin Gabriel waits in the ring as WWE United States Champion Antonio Cesaro comes out for a rematch from last week. Cesaro slides out of the ring and grabs a mic before they begin. Cesaro says something not in English and turns around to a splash from Gabriel. Gabriel brings it back in the ring but Cesaro turns it around on him. Cesaro with a big uppercut after some stomps.
Cesaro with a gutwrench slam and more offense on the mat. Cesaro with a huge high knee in the corner and another 2 count on Gabriel. More back and forth action. Cesaro throws Gabriel by the back of his head on the corner. Gabriel fights out of the corner. Gabriel counters a move and goes to the top for the 450. Cesaro hits the rope and Gabriel falls in the corner. Cesaro climbs up for a superplex but Gabriel fights him off. They trade shots on the corner and Cesaro falls to the mat. Cesaro comes right back and knocks Gabriel to the apron. Gabriel kicks Cesaro in the head and he falls to the mat again. Gabriel goes for the 450 and nails it for the non-title win.
Winner: Justin Gabriel
- We see a limousine pull up in the back and out comes Vince McMahon as the crowd pops. He has AJ Lee with her and she looks worried. They walk off and we go to commercial.
- Back from the break and Vince McMahon is in the ring with AJ Lee. Vince says AJ met with the Board of Directors earlier today about her tenure as RAW General Manager. Vince lets AJ tell the results of that meeting and hands her the mic. AJ says because of allegations that she has been fraternizing with a member of the RAW roster, she is now resigning as GM. AJ says some of her decisions may have been unorthodox and some people may consider her unstable but she thinks some people just like a crazy chick. The crowd starts chanting yes.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Video: Finn Balor's Entrance In Singapore
Bad News Regarding Awesome Steve Austin Story, Eugene Note, King Barrett Wants WWE Championship
WWE To Air Live Dusty Rhodes Special After RAW
Top TNA Executive Leaves The Company
Update On Brock Lesnar Going To Tokyo, WWE Tough Enough Coaches React To Elimination, WWE Stock
WWE SmackDown Results (7/2): Dean Ambrose Vs. Bray Wyatt, Seth Rollins Vs. Roman Reigns Rusev, More
John Cena Vs. Kevin Owens Correction, Detailed Report Of WWE Live Event In Singapore
WWE Sues Hall Of Famers And Other Legends
Backstage Update On WrestleMania 32 Main Event Plans, Possible 2016 WWE Hall Of Famer, More
Stone Cold Steve Austin Tells Unreal Story About Having To Call 911 Over A Fall Recently
WWE World Heavyweight Champion Seth Rollins Congratulates New TNA Champion EC3
Kevin Owens Pinned For The First Time On WWE NXT, Post-Show Videos From Finn Balor And Owens