WWE RAW Scores Fewest Viewers In Years, Matches And Segments Edited Off Hulu Plus
|By Marc Middleton | October 23, 2012 | Comments|
Source: TV By The Numbers- The following segments were cut from this week's Hulu Plus version of WWE RAW:
* Kofi Kingston vs. Michael McGillicutty
* Antonio Cesaro vs. Justin Gabriel
* Backstage interview between Josh Mathews and Sheamus
* Alberto Del Rio vs. Zack Ryder
* Backstage segment with Vickie Guerrero and John Cena
* Backstage interview with Josh Mathews and Dolph Ziggler
* Ryback video package
* Backstage segment with Paul Heyman and CM Punk
- Monday's RAW averaged 3.55 million viewers over the course of 3 hours. This week's show averaged 3.58 million for the first hour, 3.65 million for the second hour and 3.47 million viewers for the final hour. The final rating will be out later.
The show had the fewest viewers for any episode this year, garnering less viewers than the September 24th episode. That episode did 3.79 million viewers, and drew the smallest audience for a non-holiday episode in over five years. Last night's episode faced some stiff competition, however, as it was up against the final Presidential debate, Monday Night Football and game 7 of the National League Championship Series.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.