|By Marc Middleton | October 25, 2012 | Comments|
Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter- Here are some recent WWE attendance figures:
* SmackDown on October 18th in Cairo, Egypt drew 5,000 fans for $300,000
* RAW on October 19th in Trenton, NJ drew 6,500 fans for $200,000
* SmackDown on October 19th in Cairo, Egypt drew 9,000 fans for $650,000
* RAW on October 20th in Reading, PA drew 5,000 fans for $160,000
* SmackDown on October 20th in Cairo, Egypt drew 6,500 fans for $300,000
* RAW on October 21st in Hartford, CT drew 6,000 fans for $150,000
- Goldust continues to ask fans for their support in getting WWE to book a Goldust vs. Cody Rhodes match at WrestleMania 29. Now he is campaigning for Dusty Rhodes to be the special referee.
- WWE's Saturday Morning Slam drew it's biggest audience to date on October 13th with an 0.8 rating and 1.24 million viewers. This is considered a major success for a Saturday morning program. That episode was highlighted by Sin Cara vs. Jinder Mahal and Justin Gabriel vs. The Miz.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Will WWE Air JR's Mick Foley Opener?, Jerry Lawler's Macho Man Sketch, Enzo And Big Cass, Connor
Goldust Wants Stardust To Get A Title Shot, WWE Extreme Rules Buzz, Tough Enough Audition Videos
WWE Main Event Results (4/25): Lucha Dragons Vs. Ascension, Axel Vs. Fandango, Brie Vs. Alicia Fox
Triple H Talks Relationship With Vince McMahon, His Backstage Duties For WWE, More
WWE Superstars Results (4/25): Jack Swagger Vs. Bad News Barrett, Tag Team Champions In Action
"UFC 186: Johnson Vs. Horiguchi" Live Coverage And Results
Taryn Terrell Talks Working With Ex-Husband Drew Galloway, Taz's Departure, Doing Stunt Work, More
Kevin Nash Says Undertaker Almost Joined WCW In 2000, Scott Hall Rips Chris Jericho, More
Triple H Talks About The Notion That He Buries People, Common Misconceptions In Wrestling
Three More WWE NXT Wrestlers Cut
WWE Releases Two NXT Wrestlers
Backstage Update On Daniel Bryan Being Injured, Possibly Missing WWE's Payback Pay-Per-View