Preview For Next Week's Impact Wrestling Featuring Open Fight Night, Gut Check, Devon Vs. Bully Ray
|By Daniel Pena | October 26, 2012 | Comments|
Source: ImpactWrestling.comTNA Wrestling has released the following preview for next Thursday's episode of Impact Wrestling.
Preview Thursday's IMPACT on SpikeTV - featuring Open Fight Night and Gut Check
Preview Thursday's IMPACT WRESTLING broadcast LIVE at 8/7c on SpikeTV as "Championship Thursday" returns and the road to the November "Turning Point" event continues! If you can't watch on Thursday, make sure to set your DVR to record all the action.
- Thursday's broadcast features the return of OPEN FIGHT NIGHT! Who will get called out? Who has a score to settle? Who wants revenge? You never know who will get challenged every month during OPEN FIGHT NIGHT!
- One challenge that is already set for Thursday's OPEN FIGHT NIGHT is Bully Ray vs. Devon from the Aces and 8s! The history between these two superstars is legendary - formerly one of the greatest tag teams in wrestling history, now bitter enemies - and their war continues on IMPACT WRESTLING!
- What will be the fallout from the Aces and 8s brutal attack on Kurt Angle? The gang picked Angle as their main target and certainly delivered on their promise. The question is, are the Aces prepared for the possible payback that is coming from the angry Olympic Gold Medalist?
- TNA Knockouts executive Brooke Hogan has informed Knockouts Champion Tara and her Hollywood boyfriend Jesse that ODB plans to call out Tara's main man for a fight! Will Jesse "man up" and answer ODB's challenge?
- Also on Thursday's IMPACT WRESTLING on SpikeTV is the monthly "Gut Check" series, as Christian York will attempt to earn a spot on the TNA roster!
All this and much more on Thursday's IMPACT WRESTLING broadcast on SpikeTV LIVE at 8/7c
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
See Recent Photos Of Former WWE Diva Molly Holly ->