|By Marc Middleton | October 30, 2012 | Comments|
* Randy Orton vs. Wade Barrett
* Darren Young and Titus O'Neil vs. Kane and Daniel Bryan
* Kofi Kingston vs. Antonio Cesaro
* Sitdown interview with 3MB
* Santino Marella and Zack Ryder vs. Heath Slater and Jinder Mahal
* Alberto Del Rio vs. Justin Gabriel
- We noted before that WWE Superstar Derrick Bateman had knee surgery earlier today. Apparently it was surgery on his knee cap. Bateman hinted on Twitter that the injury was caused by Antonio Cesaro. Cesaro defeated Bateman in a match on WWE Saturday Morning Slam this past weekend.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Iron Man Magazine Profiles Kaitlyn, Billy Corgan Purchases Video Archive, ESPN Takes Shot At Corgan
Damien Sandow Thanks The WWE Universe, JR On How He's Been Living Healthier, Tough Enough Videos
Former TNA Star Not Interested In A Return, Update On Impact Viewership, Hardcore Justice, Corgan
Popular Indie Women's Wrestler Works WWE NXT, Bill DeMott Hoping For An Update On His Future
What Happened After Last Night's WWE RAW With Seth Rollins And J&J Security
Damien Sandow Continues Imitation Game, Renee Young's New WWE Show, Rusev, King Of The Ring
WWE Stars Talk King Of The Ring On Fallout, Tonight's WWE Tapings, Alex Riley, New WWE Merchandise
WWE Extreme Rules Results - Randy Orton Vs. Seth Rollins, Cena Vs. Rusev, Title Change, Bo Dallas
CM Punk Comments On Wrestling Again, New Projects, AJ Pregnancy Rumors, Awkward Matches, More
AWA Legend And WWE Hall Of Famer Verne Gagne Passes Away
WWE Monday Night RAW Results - King Of The Ring, Tag Team Main Event, Sandow, More
Dolph Ziggler Teasing Leaving WWE?