|By Marc Middleton | October 30, 2012 | Comments|
* Randy Orton vs. Wade Barrett
* Darren Young and Titus O'Neil vs. Kane and Daniel Bryan
* Kofi Kingston vs. Antonio Cesaro
* Sitdown interview with 3MB
* Santino Marella and Zack Ryder vs. Heath Slater and Jinder Mahal
* Alberto Del Rio vs. Justin Gabriel
- We noted before that WWE Superstar Derrick Bateman had knee surgery earlier today. Apparently it was surgery on his knee cap. Bateman hinted on Twitter that the injury was caused by Antonio Cesaro. Cesaro defeated Bateman in a match on WWE Saturday Morning Slam this past weekend.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Finn Balor On His WWE NXT Title Win, Diamond Dallas Page 4th Of July Video, The WWE List Update
WWE Live Event Results From Winnipeg (7/4): Three Title Matches, Natalya's Reaction, More
WWE Hall Of Famer Set For Post-RAW Special, Nikki Bella's Social Media Campaign, Dean Ambrose
Wrestling INC. Podcast: Beast In The East Review W/ Brock Lesnar Squashing Kofi Kingston & Much More
Ric Flair Podcast News, Kane's Hawaiian Vacation Photos, Tough Enough's Alex Interviewed
Maria Kanellis Talks About Working With Donald Trump, Ring Of Honor Trying To Grow, Women's Division
Today In Wrestling History 7/4: The July 4th Curse, Ric Flair-Bob Backlund, Wargames Debut, & More
WWE "The Beast In The East" Results - Brock Lesnar Returns To Action, NXT Title Match, More
Bad News Regarding Awesome Steve Austin Story, Eugene Note, King Barrett Wants WWE Championship
Rumor On Top Names At WWE Tryouts In Japan, WWE Hall Of Famer Appearing On "The Beast In The East"
Samoa Joe In WWE 2K16?, Chris Jericho Talks To New Japan Bookers, New WWE VP For The UK And Ireland
Kurt Angle Q&A: The Undertaker, Which WWE Star He Wants To Retire Against, Helping TNA Talents, More