|By Marc Middleton | October 30, 2012 | Comments|
* Randy Orton vs. Wade Barrett
* Darren Young and Titus O'Neil vs. Kane and Daniel Bryan
* Kofi Kingston vs. Antonio Cesaro
* Sitdown interview with 3MB
* Santino Marella and Zack Ryder vs. Heath Slater and Jinder Mahal
* Alberto Del Rio vs. Justin Gabriel
- We noted before that WWE Superstar Derrick Bateman had knee surgery earlier today. Apparently it was surgery on his knee cap. Bateman hinted on Twitter that the injury was caused by Antonio Cesaro. Cesaro defeated Bateman in a match on WWE Saturday Morning Slam this past weekend.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Today In Wrestling History 5/24: Initial Owen Hart Death Repercussions, Vince McMahon Sr. Dies, More
WWE Superstars Crash Wedding After Live Event, Photo Of Reunited WWE Divas, Boogeyman Scares People
King Cuerno Talks About Having A Famous Father, AAA Lucha Libre World Cup, Tonight's Stacked Show
Jerry Lawler Returns To The Ring, 32 Dropkicks, Former WWE Diva Presents Trophy To Wrestler, Lita
WWE Seamster Comments On NXT Injury, US Marine Talks About His Goals In WWE, Layla, Brad Maddox
Sasha Banks Update, Big Show Returns, Kofi On Fans Booing Him In Front Of His Mom, Pope
Lita Talks Being A Trainer On WWE Tough Enough, The Divas Title, Use Of The Term "Superstar"
CM Punk Posts Light Hearted Tweet About Wrestling Again, Promoter Wants To Book Samoa Joe Vs. Punk
Triple H And Seth Rollins To Feud?, Samoa Joe Talks NXT Debut, Five Former WWE Divas Reunite
TNA Announcer Blasts WWE Hypocrisy After Samoa Joe Debut, TNA Live Event Tickets, Slammiversary
Mick Foley, Jim Ross, Natalya And Others Remember Owen Hart
Backstage News On Samoa Joe's WWE Contract, Injured WWE Superstar Grows A Beard, Sami Zayn