|By Raj Giri||November 03, 2012 | Comments|
* Trish Stratus vs. Molly Holly (King Of The Ring 2002)
* Chyna vs. Lita (Judgment Day 2001)
* The Fabulous Moolah vs. Ivory (No Mercy 1999)
* Alundra Blayze vs. Heidi Lee Morgan (All American Wrestling - December 26th, 1993)
* The Jumping Bomb Angels vs. The Glamour Girls (Royal Rumble 1988)
- As noted yesterday, Anchor Bay Films' action/thriller Maximum Conviction, starring Steven Seagal and "Stone Cold" Steve Austin, releases on DVD and Blu-Ray this Tuesday, November 6th. Bonus features on Maximum Conviction Blu-ray and DVD include audio commentary with executive producer/director Keoni Waxman and co-executive producer Binh Dang, and four behind-the-scenes featurettes featuring interviews with cast and crew. We are teaming with Anchor Bay to give away 3 Blu-Ray Combo Packs to our readers. This contest is only for visitors in the U.S. To enter, simply follow us on Twitter (@WrestlingINC) and share this page by clicking the "Tweet" button below. We will notify winners of the contest this Monday via Direct Message on Twitter.
- In the latest episode of Santino's Foreign Exchange, Santino gives Foreign Exchange correspondent Yoshi Tatsu tips on how to properly conduct an interview. You can watch it below:
Devin Cutting contributed to this article. Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
More On Kevin Owens Moving To Main Roster, His NXT Status
Dixie Carter May Not Be New To Email Gaffes According To Court Filing
Neville Talks Bo Dallas Being Underrated, Wearing A Cape, Wrestling Seth Rollins On RAW
San Andreas Box Office And Reviews, Video Of The Rock Cementing His Legacy, Diva At Rock's Premiere
WWE Owen Hart DVD And Blu-ray Set Update, WWE SmackDown Viewership Down, WWE Stock
Kurt Angle On If He Thinks He Will Be Inducted Into The WWE Hall Of Fame
UFC Champion Reacts To Seth Rollins Title Win, Bethe Correia Clarifies Comment, UFN Weigh Ins
WWE Interested In A Former TNA World Champion?
Brock Lesnar Returning To WWE Television
Brock Lesnar Working First House Show In Eleven Years, Opponent Revealed
Possible Replacement For Rusev At WWE Elimination Chamber, Backstage Notes On His Injury
Top Star Possibly Injured At Last Night's WWE SmackDown Tapings (Updated With Photo)