|By Marc Middleton | November 15, 2012 | Comments|
* Antonio Cesaro defeated Michael McGillicutty.
* Bo Dallas beat Axl Keegan. Bo cut a promo after the match and challenged any WWE Superstar to a fight.
* Corey Graves defeated Yoshi Tatsu.
* Roman Reigns beat Gavin Reid. Byron Saxton interviewed Reigns after the match.
* Tyson Kidd beat Leo Kruger by submission. Kassius Ohno attacked Kidd after the match and Kruger joined him. William Regal came from commentary and made the save to pull Kidd out of the ring.
* Paige defeated Sasha Banks in her TV debut, the former Mercedes KV.
* Bray Wyatt came out to cut a promo and from the stage watched Rowan defeat Olivey Gray. Wyatt then announced that Rowan was the Second Son of his Wyatt Family stable.
* Dusty Rhodes came out and cut a promo. He talked about Vickie Guerrero's bounty on Big E Langston and actually called her a b---h but apologized. Camacho came out and wants the bounty. He threatens Dusty and out comes Langston. Langston vs. Camacho and an opponent of his choice is announced for next week.
* Backstage segment with World Heavyweight Champion Big Show. He accepts the challenge from Bo Dallas.
* NXT Champion Seth Rollins defeated Jinder Mahal. Corey Graves, who watched the match from the crowd, had words with Rollins after the match.
* The Usos beat Primo and Epico with Rosa Mendes. Ascension appeared on the big screen after the match and had words for The Usos.
* Big E Langston beat Aiden English and Camacho in a handicap match. This match was all Big E squashing English for the win.
* Kassius Ohno beat Percy Watson.
* Jim Ross interviews Seth Rollins. Corey Graves interrupts and attacks Rollins. Graves declared he would be the next NXT Champion.
* Big Show beat Bo Rotunda with the WMD punch.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Today In Wrestling History 8/2: Ron Simmons Wins WCW Title, Famous 1996 G1 Climax Kicks Off
Roddy Piper On The Rock And Current Talent Showing Him Respect In One Of His Final Interviews
Update On New Gimmicks For Several WWE Talents
Daniel Bryan Talks Reaction To WWE Firing In 2010, If He Would Retire After Having A Child, More
More Dana White Backlash, CM Punk On Wrestling Being "Fake," Bully Ray Wants Apology, More
Former TNA Star Wants WrestleMania Moment; Talks His Faith, More
Tough Enough's Patrick And Mada Team Up In Indy Match (Video), Patrick Says He Equals Ratings
Breaking News: "Rowdy" Roddy Piper Dead At 61
Rob Van Dam Confirms His WWE Status, Comments On Possibly Retiring From The Ring
WWE Officials Reportedly Want Tough Enough Competitor To Be Eliminated Next Tuesday
WWE Star Takes Homeless Couple To Restaurant, Returns With Big Group Due To "Distant" Manager
UFC 190: Rousey Vs. Correia Recap: Ronda Rousey Continues To Make History