|By Raj Giri||November 22, 2012 | Comments|
* For the month of October, WWE averaged 5,000 fans per event in North America (with 22 events). The company averaged 4,000 attendees internationally (with 4 events).
* WWE shipped 356,000 home video units last month. The gross revenue per unit shipped was $12.
* WWEShop.com did 28,000 online sales last month.
* WWE.com had 11.5 million unique visitors and 335 million page views in October.
* As noted yesterday, this year's Hell In A Cell pay-per-view garnered 200,000 buys. This breaks down to 152,000 North American buys, but just 48,000 international. The numbers were up slightly from last year's event, which did 190,000 buys.
You can view the full report here.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Finn Balor On His Reaction To Sheamus Winning WWE Title, Kevin Owens Being A "Genius" In The Ring
WWE Live Event Results From Huntington (11/29): NXT Championship Match, Wyatt Family Loses, More
WWE Hall Of Famer Set To Appear On Raw Monday Night
Kevin Owens Says He Wants Brock Lesnar At WrestleMania, Talks About His Son Cheering John Cena
Rhyno Talks About TNA's Version Of ECW, Working For Paul Heyman, Vince McMahon And Dixie Carter
Great Khali Talks Signing With WCW, Vince McMahon Asking Him To Join WWE, Steroids, More
Pop TV President Brad Schwartz Talks TNA Impact Wrestling, Dixie Carter Impressing, More
Raven Talks Leaving WWE Over Sex Policy, Vince McMahon Having Better Match Than Chris Jericho At WM
Jim Ross Blogs About Stars WWE Can Bring In For WrestleMania 32, Daniel Bryan Not Getting Cleared
NJPW Owner Says New WWE Signing Is A "Massive Shame", New WWE Coach Helping To Teach English?
Photo: Former WWE NXT Star Returns To The Indies
Former WWE Superstar Gets Married, The Rock - Kevin Hart Clip, More On Solomon Crowe