|By Raj Giri||November 22, 2012 | Comments|
* For the month of October, WWE averaged 5,000 fans per event in North America (with 22 events). The company averaged 4,000 attendees internationally (with 4 events).
* WWE shipped 356,000 home video units last month. The gross revenue per unit shipped was $12.
* WWEShop.com did 28,000 online sales last month.
* WWE.com had 11.5 million unique visitors and 335 million page views in October.
* As noted yesterday, this year's Hell In A Cell pay-per-view garnered 200,000 buys. This breaks down to 152,000 North American buys, but just 48,000 international. The numbers were up slightly from last year's event, which did 190,000 buys.
You can view the full report here.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Wrestling INC. Podcast: Beast In The East Review W/ Brock Lesnar Squashing Kofi Kingston & Much More
Ric Flair Podcast News, Kane's Hawaiian Vacation Photos, Tough Enough's Alex Interviewed
Maria Kanellis Talks About Working With Donald Trump, Ring Of Honor Trying To Grow, Women's Division
Today In Wrestling History 7/4: The July 4th Curse, Ric Flair-Bob Backlund, Wargames Debut, & More
Vince Russo Recalls Original Plans For Chris Jericho's WWF Debut
Ric Flair Talks About Having To Take A Physical For WWE, What Doctors Said
ECW Original Talks Punishment From Paul Heyman, Trying To Stand Out In ECW, New Jack, More
WWE "The Beast In The East" Results - Brock Lesnar Returns To Action, NXT Title Match, More
John Cena Vs. Kevin Owens Correction, Detailed Report Of WWE Live Event In Singapore
Stone Cold Steve Austin Tells Unreal Story About Having To Call 911 Over A Fall Recently
Bad News Regarding Awesome Steve Austin Story, Eugene Note, King Barrett Wants WWE Championship
WWE World Heavyweight Champion Seth Rollins Congratulates New TNA Champion EC3