|By Raj Giri||November 22, 2012 | Comments|
* For the month of October, WWE averaged 5,000 fans per event in North America (with 22 events). The company averaged 4,000 attendees internationally (with 4 events).
* WWE shipped 356,000 home video units last month. The gross revenue per unit shipped was $12.
* WWEShop.com did 28,000 online sales last month.
* WWE.com had 11.5 million unique visitors and 335 million page views in October.
* As noted yesterday, this year's Hell In A Cell pay-per-view garnered 200,000 buys. This breaks down to 152,000 North American buys, but just 48,000 international. The numbers were up slightly from last year's event, which did 190,000 buys.
You can view the full report here.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
When Will Mick Foley's "Cheap Pops" Air On The WWE Network?, Photos From Last Night's Taping
Jerry Springer And Fallout Airing After Monday's RAW, Extreme Street Fight Moments, Big E
Sin Cara And Bellas At Comic-Con, Dean Ambrose And Roman Reigns, Bella Twins Photo Shoot Pics
WWE Legend Makes Prediction For NXT Women's Title Match, Randy Orton's RKOs, Reigns And Ambrose
Another WWE Developmental Release, Randy Orton Vs. Seth Rollins Promo, The JBL & Renee Show
News And Notes From Mick Foley's "Cheap Pops" WWE Network Taping At Full Sail University
Three More WWE NXT Wrestlers Cut
Kevin Nash Says Undertaker Almost Joined WCW In 2000, Scott Hall Rips Chris Jericho, More
Triple H Talks About The Notion That He Buries People, Common Misconceptions In Wrestling
Backstage Update On Daniel Bryan Being Injured, Possibly Missing WWE's Payback Pay-Per-View
** SPOILERS ** WWE NXT Tapings Airing In April And May
WWE Releases Two NXT Wrestlers