|By Raj Giri||November 22, 2012 | Comments|
* For the month of October, WWE averaged 5,000 fans per event in North America (with 22 events). The company averaged 4,000 attendees internationally (with 4 events).
* WWE shipped 356,000 home video units last month. The gross revenue per unit shipped was $12.
* WWEShop.com did 28,000 online sales last month.
* WWE.com had 11.5 million unique visitors and 335 million page views in October.
* As noted yesterday, this year's Hell In A Cell pay-per-view garnered 200,000 buys. This breaks down to 152,000 North American buys, but just 48,000 international. The numbers were up slightly from last year's event, which did 190,000 buys.
You can view the full report here.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Will Seth Rollins Be On SmackDown?, Update On Alberto El Patron - WWE, WrestleMania 32 Packages
Triple H Remembers Mentor, Fans On If Kane Should Be Punished, WWE RAW Twitter Ratings, WWE Stock
WWE RAW Garners Another New Record Low Audience
WWE Performance Center Coach Praises Kalisto, Kalisto On Spreading The Message Of Lucha, More
Conflicting Reports On Today's Big WWE-ESPN Announcement, WWE Breaking Ground Preview
ESPN And WWE's Announcement Revealed?
Stephanie McMahon On The WWE Universe Being A Focus Group, What Fans Want Today, More
Major WWE - ESPN Announcement Coming Soon?, WrestleMania 32
WWE Monday Night RAW Results - Seth Rollins Vs. Kane, John Cena Defends, Paige, More
WWE Interested In Bringing Alberto Del Rio Back
Reason For John Cena Taking Time Away From WWE Revealed?
Backstage Update On John Cena Taking Time Away From WWE, What He's Saying