|By Raj Giri||November 22, 2012 | Comments|
* For the month of October, WWE averaged 5,000 fans per event in North America (with 22 events). The company averaged 4,000 attendees internationally (with 4 events).
* WWE shipped 356,000 home video units last month. The gross revenue per unit shipped was $12.
* WWEShop.com did 28,000 online sales last month.
* WWE.com had 11.5 million unique visitors and 335 million page views in October.
* As noted yesterday, this year's Hell In A Cell pay-per-view garnered 200,000 buys. This breaks down to 152,000 North American buys, but just 48,000 international. The numbers were up slightly from last year's event, which did 190,000 buys.
You can view the full report here.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Hulk Hogan Appearing On TV Shows This Monday To Talk Gawker, Sex Tape And Racist Comments
Josh Bredl On Triple H Calling Him A Fierce Competitor, Getting Props From WWE Legends, More
Sara Lee On Connecting With Fans, If She's Worried About The WWE Performance Center, Her Future
Triple H Tweets Photo From Meeting At WWE HQ, Book On WWE Legend Finally Coming Out, NXT - UK
Funny Video Of Triple H Having "Curtain Call" Fans Arrested, WWE NXT Headed To Nashville?, WWE Stock
Steve Austin Talks Getting Chewed Out By Vince McMahon After Brock Lesnar Talk, WrestleMania 32
WWE Monday Night RAW To Be Postponed Again Due To Storm? Arena Issues Statement
WWE RAW Segment Botched, Rumored Chris Benoit Movie Happening?, Backstage NXT Commentary News
Exclusive Details On How Sting Made Surprise WWE RAW Appearance, Why His Face Paint Was Smeared
Another New Member Of The Wyatt Family Coming?, Sasha Banks Banged Up, WWE - WWN Live Update
Backstage Talk On The Undertaker Vs. Brock Lesnar Finish From WWE SummerSlam
Mick Foley Slams Tough Enough Contestant For "Slut Shaming"