|By Raj Giri||November 22, 2012 | Comments|
* For the month of October, WWE averaged 5,000 fans per event in North America (with 22 events). The company averaged 4,000 attendees internationally (with 4 events).
* WWE shipped 356,000 home video units last month. The gross revenue per unit shipped was $12.
* WWEShop.com did 28,000 online sales last month.
* WWE.com had 11.5 million unique visitors and 335 million page views in October.
* As noted yesterday, this year's Hell In A Cell pay-per-view garnered 200,000 buys. This breaks down to 152,000 North American buys, but just 48,000 international. The numbers were up slightly from last year's event, which did 190,000 buys.
You can view the full report here.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Backstage Update On Sting And WWE SummerSlam, Why WWE Wanted Sting On Roman Reigns' Team, More
Kamala Talks More On Hulk Hogan Helping Him, Pulling A Gun On Andre The Giant, Vince's Comments
WWE Money In The Bank And Extreme Rules PPV Buys Revealed, Q2 PPV Revenue
Vince McMahon Comments On Financial Ramifications Of Losing Hulk Hogan
WWE Stock Surging, Reddit Fans Create And Send Mural To Tyson Kidd, NXT In Texas, The Rock
Rumor On How Much AJ Lee Is Charging To Make Post-WWE Appearances
WWE Earnings Call Recap With Vince McMahon And Others: Hulk Hogan, WWE Network, SummerSlam, More
John Cena Injury Update From Last Night's RAW
** SPOILERS ** WWE SmackDown Results For This Week
Sting Not Appearing At WWE SummerSlam After All?, Speculation Among WWE Talents Backstage
Scott Steiner Gives His Thoughts On Hulk Hogan Controversy And Racism
JTG Talks How Black Wrestlers Are Portrayed In WWE, How Cryme Tyme Gimmick Happened