|By Raj Giri||November 22, 2012 | Comments|
* For the month of October, WWE averaged 5,000 fans per event in North America (with 22 events). The company averaged 4,000 attendees internationally (with 4 events).
* WWE shipped 356,000 home video units last month. The gross revenue per unit shipped was $12.
* WWEShop.com did 28,000 online sales last month.
* WWE.com had 11.5 million unique visitors and 335 million page views in October.
* As noted yesterday, this year's Hell In A Cell pay-per-view garnered 200,000 buys. This breaks down to 152,000 North American buys, but just 48,000 international. The numbers were up slightly from last year's event, which did 190,000 buys.
You can view the full report here.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Another Wrestler Re-Signs With TNA, Comments From The Wolves
Former WCW Tag Team Champion Signs WWE Legends Deal, Talks Infamous Shockmaster Incident
Kevin Owens Talks Being In Money In The Bank If He Beats John Cena, Most Underrated NXT Talent
ROH COO Joe Koff On If ROH Is In Competition With TNA, Increased Exposure With Destination America
Ronda Rousey Addresses Controversial Bethe Correia Comment, UFC 187 Prelim Viewership, UFN Preview
Early San Andreas Reviews, More On Hulk Hogan In Expendables 4, Poster For New Batista Movie
Seth Rollins Talks Roman Reigns And Dean Ambrose In The Authority, Samoa Joe In NXT, Brock Lesnar
** SPOILERS ** WWE SmackDown Results For This Week
CM Punk-WWE Shop Update, WWE Hall Of Famer Asks WWE For Retirement Match, Superstar Challenges Celeb
WWE Interested In A Former TNA World Champion?
Top Star Possibly Injured At Last Night's WWE SmackDown Tapings (Updated With Photo)
Possible Reason For Daniel Bryan On Miz TV, Why WWE Pulled Hideo Itami Shirt, Actor Warns WWE Star