|By Raj Giri||November 22, 2012 | Comments|
* For the month of October, WWE averaged 5,000 fans per event in North America (with 22 events). The company averaged 4,000 attendees internationally (with 4 events).
* WWE shipped 356,000 home video units last month. The gross revenue per unit shipped was $12.
* WWEShop.com did 28,000 online sales last month.
* WWE.com had 11.5 million unique visitors and 335 million page views in October.
* As noted yesterday, this year's Hell In A Cell pay-per-view garnered 200,000 buys. This breaks down to 152,000 North American buys, but just 48,000 international. The numbers were up slightly from last year's event, which did 190,000 buys.
You can view the full report here.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Cris Cyborg And Miesha Tate Comment On Holly Holm Fighting Ronda Rousey Instead Of Them
Jeff Jarrett Talks About A GFW TV Deal, Possibly Streaming The Show On Netflix, Rejoining TNA, More
Rusev's Birthday Tweet To Road Dogg, Audio Company Makes JBL Reference, Huge WWE Shop Sale
WWE Superstar And Diva Say They're Going On Vacation, Dudley Boyz Return To Smackdown, PCB Talks Win
How Did This Week's TNA Impact Wrestling And Ring Of Honor On Destination America Do?
Update On WWE Possibly Signing Japanese Women's Star, Daniel Bryan Talks, Xavier Woods Games
Team BAD Says SummerSlam Was A Fluke, Divas On WWE's "Table For 3" Show, WWE Stars On Vacation
WWE RAW Segment Botched, Rumored Chris Benoit Movie Happening?, Backstage NXT Commentary News
Exclusive Details On How Sting Made Surprise WWE RAW Appearance, Why His Face Paint Was Smeared
Another New Member Of The Wyatt Family Coming?, Sasha Banks Banged Up, WWE - WWN Live Update
Mick Foley Slams Tough Enough Contestant For "Slut Shaming"
King Barrett's WWE Status, Emma Takes Credit For The Revolution, More On Jushin "Thunder" Liger