|By Raj Giri||November 22, 2012 | Comments|
* For the month of October, WWE averaged 5,000 fans per event in North America (with 22 events). The company averaged 4,000 attendees internationally (with 4 events).
* WWE shipped 356,000 home video units last month. The gross revenue per unit shipped was $12.
* WWEShop.com did 28,000 online sales last month.
* WWE.com had 11.5 million unique visitors and 335 million page views in October.
* As noted yesterday, this year's Hell In A Cell pay-per-view garnered 200,000 buys. This breaks down to 152,000 North American buys, but just 48,000 international. The numbers were up slightly from last year's event, which did 190,000 buys.
You can view the full report here.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Brock Lesnar Announced For WWE Live Event
Former WWE Talent Appears On NXT, "Bull Fit" With Bull Dempsey, The Vaudevillians Send A Warning
TNA Impact Wrestling Results: Jeff Jarrett Gets Inducted, Jeff Hardy Returns, Knockouts, More
Former TNA Star Appears On WWE NXT TV, New NXT Recruit Makes TV Debut, Booker T's ROW Promo
Serena Talks About Showing Up On TNA, New TNA Breakdown Video, TNA Stars On Last Meal
Bray Wyatt's Sister Reportedly Gets A WWE Tryout
Lucha Underground, Live Coverage And Your Feedback