WWE RAW Results - The Shield Speaks, Fans Choose CM Punk's Opponent, More
|By Marc Middleton | November 26, 2012 | Comments|
Please help spread word of tonight's coverage. Twitter users, please share this page by clicking the 'Share' button below:
- Tonight's WWE RAW opens up with a look at the AJ Lee and John Cena scandal with footage of them kissing last week and the locker room incident. We see Cena retaliating on Dolph Ziggler at SmackDown. The video shifts focus to CM Punk, Ryback and the NXT 3 - Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns.
- We're live from the Cajundome in Lafayette, Louisiana as Ryback makes his way out. Michael Cole welcomes us and he's joined by Jerry Lawler.
Ryback vs. Titus O'Neil
Titus waits in the ring as Ryback makes his way out. Titus takes Ryback to the corner early on and works him over. Ryback turns it around but Titus drops him in the corner and then hits a shoulder tackle. Titus takes Ryback down again with a big clothesline. We see Darren Young at ringside.
Ryback comes back and unloads. They end up on the floor and Ryback levels Titus. Ryback brings it back in the ring but Titus catches him with a big sitdown powerbomb for a 1 count. Titus goes for it again but Ryback catches him and tosses him into Young on the apron. Ryback slams Titus and hits the Meat-hook clothesline. Ryback hits Shell Shocked for the win.
- After the match, Ryback takes the mic and addresses CM Punk and the NXT 3. He says he's going to stand here all damn night until he gets what he wants. Ryback gets a "Feed Me More" chant going as we go to commercial.
- Back from the break and Ryback is still in the ring as security makes their way out to the ring. One guy steps up to Ryback and gets tossed out of the ring. Ryback faces off with the other guys until Vickie Guerrero comes out. She says she knows how Ryback feels and why he's upset. Vickie says Ryback will not be allowed to put his hands on security. She has no choice but to... Ryback interrupts her and says he wants CM Punk at TLC. He's not going anywhere until he gets the match. Vickie says she will give him the match but asks him to leave. He tells her to shut up because he wasn't finished. Ryback says he wants Punk at TLC in a Tables, Ladders and Chairs Match. He says there's no amount of security that can stop him from tearing the ring up if he doesn't get what he wants. Vickie says he can have the match under one condition - he must leave the ring so she can get on with the show. Security approaches Ryback now and he drops the mic. Ryback scares them all out of the ring and they run off. Ryback gets another pop from the crowd before slapping hands with fans at ringside.
- Cole and Lawler show us footage from last week where Rosa Mendes was sprayed with water by Hornswoggle. We see footage from earlier today where Rosa confronted Hornswoggle backstage. He tells her to calm down because it was just a joke. They start arguing when Alberto Del Rio walked up. He ripped into Hornswoggle. Del Rio added that he would be more than happy to give Rosa revenge. The Great Khali walked up and told Del Rio to leave his family alone. Del Rio backed off as Hornswoggle and Khali left together.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.