|By Marc Middleton | November 27, 2012 | Comments|
Del Rio continues working on the arm and gets a 2 count as we see Hornswoggle at ringside now. Del Rio hits a big kick to the arm. He charges again but Khali gets his elbow and a big boot up. Khali with a pair of clotheslines and a big overhead chop. Ricardo gets on the apron and ducks a chop. Hornswoggle bites RR in the rear end and they run away. Del Rio takes advantage and hits the armbar on Khali. Del Rio with the cross armbreaker for the win as we see Rosa cheering him on backstage.
Winner: Alberto Del Rio
- Vickie Guerrero is backstage when CM Punk and Paul Heyman walk in. Punk is upset about Vickie giving Ryback another shot at TLC. Punk says he has beat Ryback already and asks her if she knows what kind of danger she has put him in. Heyman chimes in and says maybe Vickie isn't thinking with a clear head because of the AJ Lee stuff. Heyman accuses Vickie of playing politics. She says she gave Ryback a title shot because of what happened to him at Survivor Series and Hell in a Cell. Punk says he has nothing to do with Rollins, Reigns and Ambrose. Vickie says Punk will face the winner of tonight's RAW Active poll - either Kane or Daniel Bryan. Fans can tweet #WWEBryan or #WWEKane to choose his opponent for tonight.
- Still to come - Cole's interview with Rollins, Reigns and Ambrose. Back to commercial.
- Back from the break and we see footage of Rollins, Reigns and Ambrose attacking Ryback on last week's RAW. Cole and Lawler talk about the attack. Cole leads us into his interview with them, taped earlier today.
Cole starts talking and Ambrose interrupts him first. Ambrose says if Cole has a question to ask them, just ask it. Cole asks if they are working directly for CM Punk. Ambrose says nope. Cole asks then why are they here. Rollins says that's the question Cole should be asking. Rollins says they sat down in NXT and saw things clearly - people around here answer to Vickie Guerrero and Booker T, they answer to the Board of Directors and the Board ultimately answers to the fans. Rollins calls that a popularity contest and says that's wrong. Rollins says they righted the wrongs and they are a shield from injustice in WWE. Rollins says it's a coincidence that their actions have helped Punk twice so far. Ambrose talks about how it was wrong how Punk had to defend his title and says they would have done the same thing if it was Ryback or Cena in Punk's shoes. Cole asks Reigns for comment. He says when he wants to say something, he will and that's it. Ambrose says they're not Nexus and not the nWo. He says they're about principle and honor - a shield from injustice. Ambrose declares that they are The Shield. Reigns interrupts Cole and says the interview is over because they have said enough. The NXT 3 walk off and end the interview. We go back to Cole and Lawler.
- Vickie Guerrero has a surprise for AJ Lee and John Cena later tonight. Also still to come, CM Punk vs. Kane or Daniel Bryan. Back to commercial.
- Back from the break and we get a vignette for Fandango.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Who Did Rolling Stone Name "WWE Wrestler Of The Year" (So Far)?
Heat On WWE Diva?, Raw Experiences DVR Issues, Xavier Woods Plays Arkham Knight Game
WWE Network Free For New Subscribers In July
TNA Gets New Chief Strategy Officer
Tonight's ROH On Destination America (Video), Las Vegas Lineup, TNA Stars Off PWG Show
Former WWE Talent Wants To Bring WWE And ESPN Together, Stardust Return Update, JoJo, WWE In Hershey
The Rock Praises Bo Dallas, Old Rock - Bo Dallas Photo
WWE Monday Night RAW Results: John Cena Open Challenge, No DQ Main Event, Kevin Owens, More
John Cena - Cesaro Match Censored On WWE Raw
** SPOILERS ** WWE SmackDown Results For This Week
Big Show Comes Clean About Brock Lesnar Ring Break, Explains Why He Kept Kayfabe For So Long
Dolph Ziggler Now Saying He Has NOT Signed A New WWE Contract