Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter
- Here are some WWE business figures for October 2012:
* Average North America house show attendance was 4,762, up from the 4,607 last year)
* DVD sales saw 165,000 units moved, down 38% from the year before
* WWE.com had 11.5 million unique visitors, down 10% from the year before
* WWEShop.com had 903 orders per day, up 27% from last year
- Here are updated year-to-date WWE DVD sales figures, as of 10/31:
* WrestleMania 29: 230,000
* The Rock's DVD: 150,000
* Undertaker's DVD: 112,000
* CM Punk's DVD: 105,000
* Royal Rumble 2012: 89,000
Subscribe to The Wrestling Observer by clicking here. Each issue has coverage and analysis of all the major news, plus history pieces. New subscribers can also receive free classic issues.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.