WWE RAW Results - Vince McMahon Returns, Maddox Competes For A Contract, More
|By Marc Middleton | December 03, 2012 | Comments|
Please help spread word of tonight's coverage. Twitter users, please share this page by clicking the 'Share' button below:
- Tonight's WWE RAW opens up with hype for Sheamus vs. Big Show and Dolph Ziggler vs. John Cena. We see footage of all four men from Friday's SmackDown. Cena and Sheamus vs. Show and Ziggler will happen tonight. They shift focus to The Shield.
- We're live from the Greensboro Coliseum in Greensboro, North Carolina as the pyro goes off and out comes the WWE Tag Team Champions Kane and Daniel Bryan. Michael Cole welcomes us to RAW and he's joined by Jerry Lawler.
Kane and Daniel Bryan vs. Darren Young and Titus O'Neil
The champs hi9t the ring and we see Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns watching from the top of the crowd. Kane takes the mic and challenges them to come down to the ring. A "you suck" chant breaks out at The Shield. They keep staring at the ring as Darren Young and Titus O'Neil make their way out.
Kane and Titus start things off going at it. Kane fights Titus off and Young. Kane cleans house and sends them both to the floor as we see Dean Ambrose looking on. It looks like Rollins and Reigns have left the skybox. Bryan and Young go at it now. Bryan unloads with kicks in the corner and another tag to Kane. Kane keeps control of Young and covers for a 2 count. Kane goes back to work on Young and works on his arm. Kane tags in Bryan for some double teaming. Bryan works Young over and covers for another 2 count. We see Reigns at a different part of the crowd now.
Kane comes back in and Young turns it around on him. Titus tags back in and beats Kane down in the corner. Kane sends Young to the floor and tags in Bryan. Bryan leaps off the apron onto Young as it appears The Shield are moving closer to the ring. We still don't see Rollins as Reigns and Ambrose make their way down the steps in the crowd. We go to commercial.
Back from the break and Titus is going at it with Kane. Titus drops him with a clothesline for a 2 count. Young and Bryan come in now and Young keeps control. We see Reigns and Ambrose at the fan barrier now. Kane and Bryan get distracted. Young shoves Bryan into Kane and rolls him up for 2 but Bryan counters it and gets the win.
Winners: Kane and Daniel Bryan
- After the bell, Ambrose and Reigns attack Kane on the floor. Bryan comes for the save in the ring but Rollins enters the ring and stops him. Reigns and Ambrose trap Kane's arm between the steel steps and go to town on it. Rollins beats Bryan down. Reigns and Ambrose come in and help Rollins to continue the attack on Bryan. The fans chant for Ryback. The Shield lay out Bryan with the three-man powerbomb and leave the ring, going through the crowd. We go to replays as Kane rolls back in the ring to check on Bryan.
- John Cena and Sheamus are backstage talking. Sheamus thanks him for his help on SmackDown. They converse and get ready for tonight's tag match.
- AJ Lee is walking backstage and she will be in action up next. Back to commercial.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.