|By Marc Middleton | December 10, 2012 | Comments|
WWE is focusing on the following points for tonight:
* With CM Punk injured, will we know more about the fate of the WWE Title?
* Is John Cena set to capture the World Heavyweight Title?
* Who is next in The Shield's sights?
* Will AJ Lee pick up another win in the Divas division?
* Which WWE Superstar needs to gain momentum the most going into TLC?
We are looking for correspondents for tonight's show, so if you are attending it, please contact us by clicking here.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
WWE SmackDown Live Viewing Party
Rousey Trash Talks Correia, UFC 190 Embedded Episodes, Rumble Johnson Gets New Fight
John Cena Pulled From Next Week's Episode Of Raw
TNA Knockout Reveals She's Pregnant, New TNA Web Shows, Chris Melendez Talks Match With Eric Young
Brock Lesnar Was Originally Pitched To Be Booked As A Gay Hero?
Rey Mysterio Talks Constantly Losing During World Heavyweight Championship Reign In WWE
John Cena Undergoes Surgery, Why Match Was Nixed On WWE SmackDown
John Cena Injury Update From Last Night's RAW
** SPOILERS ** WWE SmackDown Results For This Week
Sting Not Appearing At WWE SummerSlam After All?, Speculation Among WWE Talents Backstage
Scott Steiner Gives His Thoughts On Hulk Hogan Controversy And Racism
JTG Talks How Black Wrestlers Are Portrayed In WWE, How Cryme Tyme Gimmick Happened