|By Marc Middleton | December 10, 2012 | Comments|
* The place wasn't 100% full but close to it. WWE used a bigger set this year.
* Michael Cole and JBL were the announcers.
* Taped messages that aired were from President Obama, Katie Couric, Sharon Stone, The Rock and others.
* There were some people grumbling about there being no CM Punk.
* Virginia Governor Bob McDonnell taped a segment with Michael Cole.
* Santa Claus was indeed played by Mick Foley. Here is a photo of he and Lilian Garcia together:
Had such a blast 2nite entertaining the Troops in VA! Even got 2 visit w Santa Claus! Ummm, he looks so familiar... lockerz.com/s/267777962— Lilian Garcia (@LilianGarcia) December 10, 2012
* There was a moment where Kane and Daniel Bryan came out and apparently due to the ramp size, Kane took a tumble but quickly saved himself and kept on. You can barely see the incident in the YouTube video below, courtesy of user TheBiz9999:
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Sasha Banks And Charlotte Want WWE Women's Title Back, King Barrett Gets Media For Tweet, WWE Shop
WWE Live Event Results From Kansas City (11/28): Finn Balor Challenged, Sheamus Defends, More
The Rock To Make Announcements This Week, WWE Superstars Play Street Fighter Turbo (Video)
Raven Talks Leaving WWE Over Sex Policy, Vince McMahon Having Better Match Than Chris Jericho At WM
Kurt Angle Talks His Career Coming To An End, His TNA Retirement Tour, More
Former WWE Superstar Gets Married, The Rock - Kevin Hart Clip, More On Solomon Crowe
Several WWE Birthdays Today, A Fury Of WWE Belly-To-Belly Suplexes, Bray Wyatt Artwork
Raven On Why He Recently Sued WWE, Drinking With Shane McMahon, Impressing Vince McMahon, More
WWE Legend Pulled Due To Health, The Wyatts Vs. The Dudleyz, The Undertaker Gets WWE DVD Cover
Kurt Angle Talks About His Best Friends In WWE, Brock Lesnar Demanding To Lose To Him, Best Workers
Jim Ross Blogs About Stars WWE Can Bring In For WrestleMania 32, Daniel Bryan Not Getting Cleared
NJPW Owner Says New WWE Signing Is A "Massive Shame", New WWE Coach Helping To Teach English?