|By Raj Giri||December 14, 2012 | Comments|
Source: PWTorchHere are results for this week's episode of Smackdown from Tuesday's WWE television tapings in Bridgeport, CT, courtesy of PWTorch and their reader, Zim:
* Big Show defeated R-Truth with the knockout punch. Sheamus and Antonio Cesaro were on commentary during the match. Show and Sheamus had a staredown after the match, but before anything could happen, Cesaro nailed Sheamus from behind and went to the back with Show.
* Backstage, Big Show complained that Sheamus violated the no-contact clause because Sheamus bumped Show after Cesaro nailed Sheamus from behind. Nothing really happened, the TLC match is intact.
* The Rhodes Scholars defeated The Usos.
* Big Show and David Otunga went to the ring and complained about Booker T failing to act after Sheamus violated the no-contact clause. They want Booker T removed as GM and the match cancelled, and are going to the Board of Directors to plead their case. Booker T came out, followed by Sheamus, who had a chair. Sheamus said that since the clause was broken, there's nothing to stop him from beating on Show. Show retreated and said the clause was still valid, so their match at TLC remains intact. Sheamus planted Otunga with the Brogue kick to end the segment.
* They cut away backstage to The Shield attacking Randy Orton. They eventually left, leaving Orton laying on a table.
* Kaitlyn defeated Aksana.
* It was announced backstage that Orton suffered a separated shoulder and a possible concussion from The Shield's attack.
* Miz TV is up next with his guest, Team Hell No. Daniel Bryan and Kane were cutting a promo when they were interrupted by a video from The Shield. When the video was over, the Shield was shown in a luxury box and started to head to the ring. Before they could make it all the way, Ryback hit the ring and The Shield retreated to the back.
* Tyson Kidd, Justin Gabriel, The Great Khali and Hornswoggle defeated Primo, Epico and The Prime Time Players.
* Intercontinental champion Kofi Kingston defeated Alberto Del Rio. Wade Barrett hit the ring after the match, but was met with Trouble In Paradise.
* U.S. Champion Antonio Cesaro defeated Sheamus via countout. Big Show came out to ringside with an injured William Regal and Sheamus went after him. Show nailed Regal with the chair and then walked away smiling since Sheamus couldn't touch him.
Booker T came out and called Sheamus and Show back to the ring for the dark match. Sheamus defeated World Heavyweight Champion The Big Show via disqualification after Show used a chair. They fought after the match and Sheamus planted Show with a Brogue kick to end the show.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Steve Austin On If Confederate Flag Controversy Should Hurt Fabulous Freedbirds Chances In WWE HOF
MMA Fighter Thinks CM Punk Would "Whoop" Conor McGregor Teammate In One Round
Views From The Turnbuckle: Why We Need A Second Season Of Lucha Underground (Fixed)
Which Wrestler Topped The 25th Annual PWI 500?, Full Top 10 Listing
Who Is Favored To Win Seth Rollins - Sting Match?, Dean Ambrose Movie Clip, Roman Reigns, WWE Shop
Prime Time Players Talk Being "Furious" When They Were Broken Up, Darren Young's Bob Backlund Idea
Rey Mysterio And Alberto El Patron Backstage WWE Talk, SmackDown Twitter Ratings, Edge And Christian
Photos: Familiar Face Getting Married To WWE's John Laurinaitis
TNA Announcer Gets Married To TNA Knockout, More On The GFW Vs. TNA Lethal Lockdown Match
Top Indie Star Reportedly "Rubs People The Wrong Way" After WWE NXT Tryout Match
Big Title Match Possibly Moved?, WWE Superstar Gets A New Finish, Ringside Or Riot, More
Possible WWE Return At Next Week's TV Tapings, Note On Sting's Status, WWE Stock Back Up