|By Marc Middleton | December 15, 2012 | Comments|
Betrayal of the Year: WWE is full of backstabbing scoundrels, but who was the worst offender in 2012?
Upset of the Year: On rare occasion, an underdog upends a ring giant to steal a victory. But who beat the biggest odds of the year?
Feat of Strength of the Year: Because cunning, agility and speed will only get you so far!
* Sheamus hits White Noise on Big Show
* Big Show KO punches Sheamus at Hell In a Cell
* Antonio Cesaro hits Neutralizer on Brodus Clay
* Ryback hits Shell Shocked on Curt Hawkins & Tyler Reks at the same time
Diva of the Year: Mirror, mirror on the wall, who is the sexiest, smartest and most powerful of them all?
* AJ Lee
* Eve Torres
Facial Hair of the Year: These whiskered Superstars are a cut above. But whose prodigious soup strainer is best?
* Daniel Bryan
* Damien Sandow
* Cody Rhodes
* CM Punk
Crowd Chant of the Year: When a Superstar's influence extends beyond the barriers and into the stands, something magical can happen.
* "Cody's Mustache!"
* "Feed Me More!"
* "YES! YES! YES!"
YouTube Show of the Year: Sound off on which WWE YouTube original you think reigns above the rest.
* Santino Marella's Foreign Exchange
* Dolph Ziggler's WWE Download
* Zack Ryder's Z! True Long Island Story
* Are You Serious?
Exclusive Video of the Year: It's been a memorable year for WWE.com exclusive videos. But which one left the most lasting impression?
* Eve fires The Bella Twins online
* Daniel Bryan explains why he's Mr. Small Package
* Jerry Lawler speaks to WWE.com about his miraculous return
* CM Punk and Paul Heyman address Punk's 365 day reign
Tweet of the Year: Which Superstars know how to make the biggest impact...in 140 characters or less?
* "I don't have Instagram, I'm an adult." - Cody Rhodes
* "Goat face is a horrible insult. My face is practically perfect in every way. In fact, from now on I demand to be called Beautiful Bryan." - Daniel Bryan
* "I did it for Andy Kauffman." - CM Punk
* "Yes, this is the real Great Khali. I'm ready to tweet with you!" - The Great Khali
Top Social Media Ambassador: It's a tall task to tweet and Skype on behalf of the Universe. Which celebs created the biggest buzz online?
* The Muppets
* Mike Tyson
* Charlie Sheen
* Arnold Schwarzenegger
Insult of the Year: Sometimes an old-fashioned smackdown is preferable to a putdown. Just ask the targets of these esteem-withering digs.
* CM Punk calls Daniel Bryan "goat-faced"
* Sheamus to Dolph Ziggler, while Ziggler was standing on a ladder: "Look, you've finally got your wish. You're taller than everyone else."
* John Cena to Dolph Ziggler & Vickie Guerrero: "You're the exact opposite. One enjoys eating a lot of nuts and one is still trying to find his."
* The Rock to John Cena: "If John Cena had led the American Revolution, right now all of us would be playing cricket, we'd be sipping tea and we'd be blessing the Queen."
Best Dancer of the Year: These Superstars display sweet moves inside the ring. And we're not just talking about their finishers.
* Brodus Clay
* Rosa Mendes
* The Great Khali
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Cris Cyborg And Miesha Tate Comment On Holly Holm Fighting Ronda Rousey Instead Of Them
Jeff Jarrett Talks About A GFW TV Deal, Possibly Streaming The Show On Netflix, Rejoining TNA, More
Rusev's Birthday Tweet To Road Dogg, Audio Company Makes JBL Reference, Huge WWE Shop Sale
WWE Superstar And Diva Say They're Going On Vacation, Dudley Boyz Return To Smackdown, PCB Talks Win
How Did This Week's TNA Impact Wrestling And Ring Of Honor On Destination America Do?
Update On WWE Possibly Signing Japanese Women's Star, Daniel Bryan Talks, Xavier Woods Games
Team BAD Says SummerSlam Was A Fluke, Divas On WWE's "Table For 3" Show, WWE Stars On Vacation
WWE RAW Segment Botched, Rumored Chris Benoit Movie Happening?, Backstage NXT Commentary News
Exclusive Details On How Sting Made Surprise WWE RAW Appearance, Why His Face Paint Was Smeared
Another New Member Of The Wyatt Family Coming?, Sasha Banks Banged Up, WWE - WWN Live Update
Mick Foley Slams Tough Enough Contestant For "Slut Shaming"
King Barrett's WWE Status, Emma Takes Credit For The Revolution, More On Jushin "Thunder" Liger