|By Marc Middleton | December 17, 2012 | Comments|
* United States Antonio Cesaro declared that he will hold the title for a very long time.
* Cody Rhodes and Damien Sandow spoke after becoming the new #1 contenders. They promised that they will be the next WWE Tag Team Champions. Cody was asked about his mustache trending. He was upset that he's getting attention for his mustache and not the years of hard work he has put in.
* Divas Champion Eve Torres talked about retaining her title against Naomi. Eve said Naomi has a bright future ahead of her but it's way, way down the road. Eve played dumb when asked if Naomi won the battle royal fair and square, since Eve hit Kaitlyn.
* 3MB's Drew McIntyre, Heath Slater and Jinder Mahal spoke after losing to The Miz, Alberto Del Rio and The Brooklyn Brawler. They said Mahal injured himself earlier in the day and Miz took advantage of that.
* Finally, The Brooklyn Brawler spoke and said it was the greatest feeling in the world to wrestle at TLC. He finally won a match in front of his home crowd and that was a dream of his.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
CM Punk And Colt Cabana On "Maron" Videos, Stardust Pulled, Paige, Seth Rollins Talks His Diet
Former UFC Fighter Wants Chael Sonnen In GFW, Former WWE Star At Next GFW Taping, Bullet Club
Rey Mysterio Talks WWE Departure, Finally Facing Myzteziz At AAA TripleMania
Ten Things WWE Wants Fans To Forget About John Cena
Longtime TNA Wrestler Leaves The Company
Daniel Bryan Talks Wanting Brand Split, Which Title Should Be On SmackDown, Cesaro, More
Miesha Tate Talks Wardrobe Malfunciton, Ronda Rousey Gets Huge Reaction In Brazil, Big WSOF Fight
Rob Van Dam Confirms His WWE Status, Comments On Possibly Retiring From The Ring
Bray Wyatt's Sister Reportedly Gets A WWE Tryout
Backstage Update On Sting And WWE SummerSlam, Why WWE Wanted Sting On Roman Reigns' Team, More
John Cena Undergoes Surgery, Why Match Was Nixed On WWE SmackDown
Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson Offers His Thoughts On Hulk Hogan Controversy