|By Raj Giri||December 23, 2012 | Comments|
Here is a preview for this Thursday's episode of Impact Wrestling:
* Open Fight Night returns this Thursday.
* Austin Aries is still upset with Bobby Roode for costing him a chance to win the World Heavyweight title. Will Aries call out Roode during Open Fight Night, and if so, will Roode accept?
* The first ever "BRO-OFF" between Robbie E and Jessie!.
* Gail Kim plans to call out a Knockout for Open Fight Night.
* Fallout from Hulk Hogan walking in on Bully Ray kissing his daughter Brooke.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
WWE Total Divas Viewership Back Up, WWE Legend Gives Props To Eva Marie, Kelly Kelly's Show
TNA Announcer Gets Married To TNA Knockout, More On The GFW Vs. TNA Lethal Lockdown Match
Two TNA Titles Change Hands, Dixie Carter On GFW Vs. TNA Lethal Lockdown, Next Week's Impact
Photos: Familiar Face Getting Married To WWE's John Laurinaitis
Full Brackets For The WWE NXT Dusty Rhodes Tag Team Classic Tournament
Video Of Indie Stars In WWE NXT, Former WWE Gimmick Returning, NXT Dusty Classic Updates
Update On WWE Dr. Chris Amann's Lawsuit Against CM Punk And Colt Cabana
Brock Lesnar's Opponent For WWE Network Special From Madison Square Garden Revealed
** SPOILERS ** WWE SmackDown Results For This Week
WWE Officials Not Happy With Sunny, Update On Hulk Hogan's WWE Hall Of Fame Status
What Happened After SmackDown, More On Adam Rose's New Look And Gimmick, Natalya And Family
Top Indie Star Reportedly "Rubs People The Wrong Way" After WWE NXT Tryout Match