** SPOILERS ** WWE RAW Results For This Monday
|By Marc Middleton | December 29, 2012 | Comments|
* Alex Riley beat local wrestler Mark Jinks
RAW, Airing New Year's Eve:
* The theme for tonight's show will be Champion's Choice.
* They set up MizTV to kick off RAW. The Miz reveals that Vickie Guerrero has made all titles on the line tonight. He brings out his guest John Cena. Tonight's RAW is Champion's Choice and the champions will get to choose their challengers. Nothing is said yet about CM Punk defending the WWE Title.
Cena is interrupted by Cody Rhodes and Damien Sandow. Cena mentions Washington Redskins quarterback RGIII and he is in the crowd. A RGIII chant breaks out. Miz and Cena vs. Rhodes Scholars is up next.
* The Miz and John Cena beat Damien Sandow and Cody Rhodes in around 20 minutes. Cena hits the Attitude Adjustment on Sandow for the win.
* United States Champion Antonio Cesaro cuts an anti-USA promo and chooses to defend his title against Sgt. Slaughter. Cesaro gets the win with a Neutralizer. He hits a second Neutralizer on Slaughter after the match.
* Later tonight will be a New Years toast between AJ Lee and Dolph Ziggler. John Cena is invited.
* Ryback vs. The Shield in a handicap match is announced for later.
* There's a backstage segment with Kane, Daniel Bryan and 3MB but the Titantron goes dark during it.
* Kane and Daniel Bryan will defend the WWE Tag Team Titles against Heath Slater and Drew McIntyre. Jinder Mahal is at ringside. Kane and Bryan get the win, then do air guitar in the ring.
* CM Punk, Paul Heyman and a doctor come to the ring. The doctor is here to confirm that Punk is really injured and they show x-rays on the Titantron.
Punk talks about his title reign and all the injuries he has suffered. Punk brings up his WWE Title match against Ryback for January 7th. The doctor says he can't clear Punk to wrestle and then Vince McMahon interrupts to a big pop. Vince wishes everyone Happy New Year and overrules the doctor, saying the match will happen and will be a TLC match.
Vince wonders if Punk has been conspiring with The Shield and Brad Maddox. Vince goes on to say that WWE doctors will evaluate Punk and if he can't wrestle on January 7th, then Heyman will have to face Ryback in the TLC match.
* Sheamus vs. Dolph Ziggler is up next. Big E Langston and AJ Lee are at ringside. They wrestle for about 15 minutes until The Shield attacks and it's over. The Shield stand over Sheamus after beating him down. They leave through the crowd. Ziggler, AJ and Langston left as soon as The Shield attacked.
* Backstage segment with Punk, Heyman and Brad Maddox. Maddox asks for a job but Heyman tells him to get out.
* Backstage segment with Kofi Kingston and Wade Barrett.
* Eve Torres comes out and wants to defend the Divas Title against Mae Young. Mae isn't here so Eve wants a forfeit. Kaitlyn comes out instead and beats Eve down until she escapes and runs to the back.
* Big Show comes out and wants to defend his World Heavyweight Title against Ricardo Rodriguez. Alberto Del Rio is in the suit at ringside while Ricardo comes in driving his car. Del Rio ends up making the save and attacks Big Show. Ricardo did get some shots in but Show wins by DQ.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.