|By Christian Miller | January 04, 2013 | Comments|
Source: ROHWrestling- Tomorrow, when Ring of Honor returns to Baltimore for the first TV tapings of 2013, a special autograph signing has been announced in addition to the already packed card. ROH World Champion Kevin Steen, Steve Corino, Jimmy Jacobs and Matt Hardy are all scheduled to make an appearance at the signing. Who knows what will take place when the four wrestlers sit down to meet fans all at the same time. Tickets are on sale now, and will be available for purchase at the door tomorrow.
- The final two names for the Top Prospect Tournament, starting tomorrow in Baltimore, have been announced. Adam Page, who has wrestled for ROH on and off for the past year, and Antonio Thomas, who has wrestled all over the world, will be joining QT Marshall, ACH, Silas Young, Mike Sydal, Matt Taven and Tadarius Thomas for the first round matches of the tournament tomorrow.
- Grizzly Redwood has been announced for the lineup for tomorrow's event in Baltimore. Before Final Battle 2012 aired, QT Marshall made his way to the ring and talked trash due to his not being on the card. He then called out anyone from the locker room to face him. Redwood answered the call, and ended up getting the upset win mere seconds after the bell rang. Since then, R.D. Evans has stated that the match was never sanctioned, and therefore the loss didn't count. Perhaps Redwood is looking for redemption.
- ROH Match Maker Nigel McGuinness is looking to prove he means business by refusing Matt Hardy and Mike Bennett shots at Adam Cole's TV Title after their nefarious wins at Final Battle 2012. Instead, Cole is set to defend tomorrow against BJ Whitmer.
- On January 18, when ROH returns to Dearborn, Michigan, Nigel McGuinness has also announced that Tadarius Thomas will challenge ROH World Champion Kevin Steen for his title in an Underdog Challenge. It will be Steen's first title defense of the New Year.
- Tag team The American Wolves will be in the Tag Team Gauntlet Match tomorrow in Baltimore.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Today In Wrestling History 7/2: WCW Invasion Disaster, WWE Fires Emma, WWE Un-Fires Emma, & More
WWE On Brock Lesnar's Return To The Ring, WWE Shop Sale, Tough Enough Digital Extra With Alex
Big Hulk Hogan Sex Tape Trial Update, Statement From Gawker
Tag Team Match To Main Event Saturday's WWE Network Special From Tokyo?, Note On Commentary
Jose Aldo X-Ray Photo, Chael Sonnen Gives Out Phone Number, Former UFC Champ Talks Retirement
Dana White Talks CM Punk's Progress And When He'll Fight, Gives Advice To Ken Shamrock
Examining WWE's Claims In Statement About New Lawsuit
John Cena - Cesaro Match Censored On WWE Raw
WWE Sues Hall Of Famers And Other Legends
** SPOILERS ** WWE SmackDown Results For This Week
Big Show Comes Clean About Brock Lesnar Ring Break, Explains Why He Kept Kayfabe For So Long
The Authority Storyline Speculation, WWE Tough Enough Alex On His Elimination, More Reactions