ROH News: Steen To Defend Against New Challenger, Matches Announced, Defy Or Deny
|By Christian Miller | January 08, 2013 | Comments|
Source: ROH Wrestling- Saturday's ROH TV taping at the Du Burns Arena in Baltimore was sold out.
- Ring of Honor returns to Cincinnati, Ohio at the Taft Masonic Center on February 16, 2013. ROH Match Maker Nigel McGuinness is set to announce matches in the coming weeks. Tickets are available for sale now.
- On Friday, January 18th at the Ring of Honor live event in Dearborn Michigan, ROH World Champion Kevin Steen will defend his title against hometown wrestler Tadarius Thomas. This is set to be the biggest match of Thomas' career. Tickets are on sale now.
- Bobby Fish and Kyle O'Reilly vs. BJ Whitmer and Rhett Titus has just been announced for the Dearborn, Michigan show as well.
- ROH Television Champion Adam Cole vs. Silas Young has just been announced for the Milwaukee event.
- Tuesday Rollout returns with a brand new 2 disc DVD that showcases the ROH career of Tyler Black. The set includes 18 full matches. Tyler Black: God's Last Gift is available for purchase now.
- This week, ROH TV is another special Road Rage edition of highlights from Final Battle 2012. Included are highlights from the Ladder War between ROH World Champion Kevin Steen and El Generico and SCUM defending their ROH Tag Titles against the Briscoe's and Caprice Coleman and Cedric Alexander in a Sudden Death 3-Way.
- Roderick Strong had some very choice comments for his upcoming Defy or Deny challenge match against ROH World Champion Kevin Steen, Eddie Edwards and Michael Elgin at the Turner Hall Ballroom in Milwaukee on Saturday, January 19th. According to the rules of Defy or Deny, if Strong, Edwards or Elgin pin Steen, then they will receive a shot at his title on a later date. However, if Steen is the last wrestler standing, then whichever wrestler pins him will not receive a shot at his title for the duration of his reign. Tickets are on sale now. You can check out Strong's comments below:
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.